Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I don’t even know if he wants us to believe in our interpretation. We can be totally wrong if he does what he did in the past again. Then, I will take everything backsmiley37

As long as I see his feelings for J snail pacing to the right direction, I can interpret more smiley17

This Mumbai drama is for her solo victory ( here it means without Ani though other alpha males are allowed😂) and Ani to realise that j was much more than a responsibility for him .. he’s gonna feel suffocated because of the choices he made with his life and drown into darkness slowly 🥹.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you Anum he has been through a lot after he fell in love with jhanak, his life was probably much simpler before that . The only thing I want to just accept now his words when he wants to accept her as wife, until he says otherwise. Because I can’t go back down that rabbit hole , 😒 until he gives clarity himself. Otherwise things just become so mess for me to make sense of. It’s actually pretty sad what he is doing to himself , it’s like internally killing himself slowly … it’s sad to see… jhanak ke liye there are now motivators , but if you see now there is no one by his side. Like no one … choton was there , once in a while he talked with him. Now even he has made peace with his decision. 😔

But yeh we will have to bear this tough journey he will have to go through for this so called character development 😮‍💨

I know Ani has done a lot of unreasonable things that won’t justify his actions now as he needs to work on his self and around his feelings. And I won’t try to take his side in any way as I have always been critical with his character. But after the fire fiasco, I had a feeling that Ani wanted to evade himself and others from marrying Arshi afterwards. It was only after doctor assured him how to take care of Arshi’s mental health that could determine whether or not her health deteriorates. He takes Arshi’s responsibility as someone who isn’t at fault rather has suffered a great consequence of her mom’s deeds. So according to his morals, he wouldn’t have left Arshi like this which doesn’t mean what he thought of J during the fiasco is anyway acceptable. The makers have made his situation so baffling that we weren’t sure of his intentions anymore. It was looking more like something he firmly believed on as in loving J and staying loyal to her for himself not that J wanted such commitment openly. But I still think he wouldn’t have married Arshi in the real sense or has done phool shuja. He may have done something to avoid but us se phele Arshi started screaming and accusing him for harassing her mental health and all. It’s not like his mental health didn’t get affected.

The situation that he was in and if we take a moment and zoom in, he has equally been distraught. He felt for J, he tremendously cared for her and loves her, but his love for J hasn’t been able to sustain the validity of J’s feelings. He understood it was getting pretty suffocating for J as same as it was getting for him. So when he felt J needed that freedom and flew off leaving behind the letter, he was devastated, looked for her but then realize that maybe he didn’t feel the need to capture her in his home for life. He didn’t want her to go through misery and disrespect. she needed that time to stand on her feet again. And that’s when he resigned more to his fate that she isn’t meant to be his but as long as she is happy and safe, he is satisfied.

Whether Ani is a nightmare or not, I hope this track is his path to redemption in some way. All of us need to see him breaking the barrier which is pulling him back to Arshi and accept what his heart wants truly.

vira76 thumbnail

lol that is so true … he needs to feel for us …

Originally posted by: Edkv74

A beautiful interpretation Anum! So many ppl feel strongly here for him but he doesn’t feel any for us na.. stupid fella 🥹😛

vira76 thumbnail

😭😭😭 yes … why makers have twisted ways to make everything happen

This Mumbai drama is for her solo victory ( here it means without Ani though other alpha males are allowed😂) and Ani to realise that j was much more than a responsibility for him .. he’s gonna feel suffocated because of the choices he made with his life and drown into darkness slowly 🥹.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know Ani has done a lot of unreasonable things that won’t justify his actions now as he needs to work on his self and around his feelings. And I won’t try to take his side in any way as I have always been critical with his character. But after the fire fiasco, I had a feeling that Ani wanted to evade himself and others from marrying Arshi afterwards. It was only after doctor assured him how to take care of Arshi’s mental health that could determine whether or not her health deteriorates. He takes Arshi’s responsibility as someone who isn’t at fault rather has suffered a great consequence of her mom’s deeds. So according to his morals, he wouldn’t have left Arshi like this which doesn’t mean what he thought of J during the fiasco is anyway acceptable. The makers have made his situation so baffling that we weren’t sure of his intentions anymore. It was looking more like something he firmly believed on as in loving J and staying loyal to her for himself not that J wanted such commitment openly. But I still think he wouldn’t have married Arshi in the real sense or has done phool shuja. He may have done something to avoid but us se phele Arshi started screaming and accusing him for harassing her mental health and all. It’s not like his mental health didn’t get affected.

The situation that he was in and if we take a moment and zoom in, he has equally been distraught. He felt for J, he tremendously cared for her and loves her, but his love for J hasn’t been able to sustain the validity of J’s feelings. He understood it was getting pretty suffocating for J as same as it was getting for him. So when he felt J needed that freedom and flew off leaving behind the letter, he was devastated, looked for her but then realize that maybe he didn’t feel the need to capture her in his home for life. He didn’t want her to go through misery and disrespect. she needed that time to stand on her feet again. And that’s when he resigned more to his fate that she isn’t meant to be his but as long as she is happy and safe, he is satisfied.

Whether Ani is a nightmare or not, I hope this track is his path to redemption in some way. All of us need to see him breaking the barrier which is pulling him back to Arshi and accept what his heart wants truly.

100% Anum - well written and balanced.

Ani is very well intentioned - too kind hearted and self sacrificing as is Jhanak.

He said it himself only where J is concerned he is 'BAD'. He cannot control his emotions where she is concerned. That sums him up perfect. It's not he will intend to hurt her. He feels too much for her for him to ever be secure in her love for him. And J is like a flame that every man is attracted to and that does not help.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes that’s where it’s going .. maybe Jhanak wins the show.. Arshi either loses due to foul play by her mom or her own health conditions..Adi gives Jhanak a chance and she takes it without any reluctance. This nay irk Ani a little but he may not be able to do anything and thus resigni to fate once again going back to baby siting! Jhanak on the other hand takes this step so that her Sirji continues in his marital bliss without any hiccups.. how will this deadlock break now😧😴

Arshi is gonna be a full time vamp!! God help Ani and us🥹

Thats excatly how I think it will go Vidya, but these makers think on a diff level altogether.

I feel J will go back to Calcutta but not as bahu...it will either be wedding, divorce or Ani sick. Ani Arshi tho I feel will end by end of this track. They cant have them in the same room once J gets back.

vira76 thumbnail

Episode: 264

Ok, guys I just watched Ani's parts and unfortunately the mother-daughter parts as well... I actually felt bad for the guy. He was shown helpless!! I would not introspect into each dialogue, but he is simply in a situation where he wants to stay with Jhanak in the hospital but Arshi is forcing him like really forcing him to come back. I can see today how much bounded he feels now that he is married. Arshi is now executing the right to be his wife, he gave her that "Haq" and she is using it and he does not have a choice but to let her. He has moral responsibility and "majboori" now because she is sick and all... She is saying I am also sick but you are there with another woman! He was constantly trying to calm her down so that he could stay back... I really did not see anything so wrong in this... If anything he was trying all ways possible so that he could stay back , even if that meant he had to do "samjhota" with arshi... the situation demanded that calm her down and not confront her... that will only make things worse

Aditya is obviously playing his part trying to play off of Ani's insecurities and taking advantage of it to create distance between Jhanak and him. I don't think Ani's response to Arshi meant he trusted his words or not... It does not matter. He still wanted to stay back. His focus was on being there with Jhanak and worry about his health. This was nothing but painful to watch.

The helplessness Krushal depicted with that "hakalana" when Arshi asked why you needed to stay there, was brilliant... Guys, please get this, he is now not in the situation he was before where he can do whatever he wants. He is married now, it's a completely different situation he is in. Now it's not so easy for him to stay where he wants to and help Jhanak however he wants to. I will not be surprised if he has to go back to the hotel under pressure, putting a stone on his heart.... uff the Shayari I wrote today I am feeling those shackles around him!! Poor Ani!! 🥹

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Episode: 264

Ok, guys I just watched Ani's parts and unfortunately the mother-daughter parts as well... I actually felt bad for the guy. He was shown helpless!! I would not introspect into each dialogue, but he is simply in a situation where he wants to stay with Jhanak in the hospital but Arshi is forcing him like really forcing him to come back. I can see today how much bounded he feels now that he is married. Arshi is now executing the right to be his wife, he gave her that "Haq" and she is using it and he does not have a choice but to let her. He has moral responsibility and "majboori" now because she is sick and all... She is saying I am also sick but you are there with another woman! He was constantly trying to calm her down so that he could stay back... I really did not see anything so wrong in this... If anything he was trying all ways possible so that he could stay back , even if that meant he had to do "samjhota" with arshi... the situation demanded that calm her down and not confront her... that will only make things worse

Aditya is obviously playing his part trying to play off of Ani's insecurities and taking advantage of it to create distance between Jhanak and him. I don't think Ani's response to Arshi meant he trusted his words or not... It does not matter. He still wanted to stay back. His focus was on being there with Jhanak and worry about his health. This was nothing but painful to watch.

The helplessness Krushal depicted with that "hakalana" when Arshi asked why you needed to stay there, was brilliant... Guys, please get this, he is now not in the situation he was before where he can do whatever he wants. He is married now, it's a completely different situation he is in. Now it's not so easy for him to stay where he wants to and help Jhanak however he wants to. I will not be surprised if he has to go back to the hotel under pressure, putting a stone on his heart.... uff the Shayari I wrote today I am feeling those shackles around him!! Poor Ani!! 🥹

I am not disappointed with Ani in any way..I knew he would react and talk with Arshi something like this...as he is that helpless right now

That is Ani's tragic character flaw I think....he is a very very good/righteous person....but he also has been someone who hasn't been able to face many of his own truths for a very long time so he developed a defense mechanism to stick to the truths that he deemed acceptable....Him falling for Jhanak when he was already in a relationship with Arshi .then things going wrong with her rejecting him in a way is a bit too much for him....so he is gaslighting him into believing that he never loved her...

But now he must realise that you can't go through life like that... If you can't face the truth that is in front of your eyes, inside your heart and almost staring at you,then you are living a lie. Ani became so busy in deciding what is the acceptable truth for him, he never realized that his whole life has become a lie now ...now with Aditya Kapoor,may be he will feel the helplessness....that will make him realise what his priorities should be...and what mistakes he made....and how difficult it is to live a life that he has chosen for himself

Freewill v/s Choice is what this is really going to come down to I feel.....Ani Chose to make a commitment to Arshi.,chose to go till mandap with her...For him,Chioce has always been attached to Arshi till date. With Jhanak, first it was FORCE, and now it's Will...Free will.....he wants to be with Jhanak out of Free will. Yes I firmly believe that he does..But his choice is now a burden because he didn't make the right choice....so what do you do when you think a choice automatically denotes free will but then you realize you didn't know yourself all this while and are only later realizing what your will actually is..but then commiting a series of mistakes....that's where I see Ani right now....

First he needs to realise that Arshi and him are not right for eachother..in any way...There is no compatibility between them... That's the only thing I want him to realise....then pursuing Jhanak ....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

How can we pay back someone's help which was given at the most important time of life.Its very important to get help at the right time . After years we can say I can pay you or I have done this in return for the help you did for me.

But is that ethical or moral. I always feel to get helped at that particular moment is very very important . Because many a times I feel if someone had helped me , I could have done this ...For any human being. May be if that person was not available or didnt raise his or her hand for help we might not be in a position later to say I can return your favour .

So for me , I believe favour or help in a life taking moment can never be repaid. We remain committed to the human being who gave us the wings to live .

I saw a lot of people telling now Jhanak is free of ehasan. For the beautiful soul she is I dont think she will feel free from his ehsaan.And also him saying I dont want anything for myself shows ,how he consider that whatever he did to her was selfless not expecting that in future I will ask to return it. He too remains committed to her for saving his life from Tejas . He asking her to lose the competition is disgraceful to him and I dont defend him in this at all. But regarding helping when it was most needed , my thoughts are different .

Reposting girls Reposting from Edt...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

#Episode 268

What a beautiful girl Jhanak. I can feel her pain and sadness, but she is a powerful girl too. I don't want to sympathise with her at all.

The speech was from her heart with all the emotions. Her anger, her pain, her feeling of losing her show which she did for a month. All so well portrayed. She made it clear in front of the entire world there is no one else who can make her weak, the love of her life or the person who she cares the most.

I am so happy she said it on stage, chose to lose. For him to know its he who made her defeat today. I so hope her love for her Sirji becomes her strength and this is her last fall in his name. Let her rise and succeed in her life always for she deserves it for her beautiful heart.

Arshi is a girl with no self respect at all. When she knows Anirudh doesn't love her and she also knows now from Jhanak speech her win has something to do with Sirji and Jhanak still she gave such attitude wala speech. Why is ahe staying with him with so much consent, why is she shown as obsessed with a man when she has more to do in life than spoil the happiness of her life. The way Jhanak looked at the trophy when it was passed to Arshi.A beautiful shot which showed the pain Jhanak had .Passing her achievements to someone who didnt deserve it . The same way how he sacrificed her life for the same girl. Her married life she sacrificed for this same girl who never valued it or acknowledged .

Anirudh what did he do to her. He is feeling bad after he heard her struggle, but what is the point after snatching the only happiness from a lonely girl's life. I hope he too finds happiness like she said after asking for such a sacrifice 😏😏.

A sad episode for the beautiful Jhanak.

Reposting