Character Analysis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

well said Rekha... it meant to irk us and Ani ... and it did lol, I feel it will be all worth it if Ani learns his lesson and if there is some change and progress... I love scenes where Jhanak and Ani are asked difficult questions. I like honest portrayals, raw and unfiltered. I don't like scenes where, "chezo pe parda dale"... I want to see their weak sides, where they lack so when they comes out of it, that moment feels that special. So for me, when Ani was being put in place by Aditya, it was the most enjoyable thing ever. He was asking questions on the viewers' behalf. So I don't like to take the character assassination route.

iTV makers can be inconsistent as hell, so it certainly feels like that at moments. But in this episode, it was not for me. For instance the room scene. I agree with you in terms of execution, I was thinking the whole time why no one talking about taking Jhanak to the hospital. It reminded me of the time when Jhanak tried to commit suicide. If it was an emergency situation at that time, how is it now an emergency situation now? That scene was added just to show Arshi with Ani, so Adi sees them together, Arshi going to the hospital did not make sense.. so they added this crap... But thinking this all could have been done on the stage ... Shrsiti took Adi's place as a special judge, so we needed to guess Adi was not present in the Auditorium and probably came later on hearing about Jhanak news... iTV makers don't think this far though. They work 365 days a year and this is bound to happen. The impact of the scene is all that matters. So, we need to ignore these things for our sanity lol and only keep story line in mind , that's the lesson i have learned

Actually I was talking about yesterday’s episode

Today I am yet to see… I don’t have an issue with drama but show me the reaction of Ani… others are a blur for me… I don’t care what bakwas they do… For me Ani’s reactions matter most. If you show him jatpataoing and doing nothing I am fine but if you show him placid.. to me that’s a no no!! Impact lost!!

Ani can be buth ( statue) no worries but his reaction should reach me through his statue avatar!! Writers can do this Krushal is a good actor, give him the cue…

I will write after watching today

Yesterday was a bit underwhelming for me.. only one bright scene where he tells Arshi let’s go to Jhanak, flashes of the old Ani who uses powers of logical persuasion in the damnest of times 😂😂😂

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Lovely Analysis and we are back at it 🔥

I love the episode and excited to witness more of these mirrors thrown at Ani by AK. He seems very positive the way he is putting Ani under the spot light for things he has done wrong and the things he should have done. But I like the fact how Ani wanted to clarify to AK that he didn’t marry Arshi when he said “jab kuch pata nahe ho toh aşı baat nahe karo” like he wanted to scream that he didn’t give dhoka to J. He did put up an act of showcasing Arshi as his wife, but technically he dodged marrying her.

Anirudh ab kese wapis jaye ga J ko AK ke paas akela chor ke? It was funny when AK said - you anyways have to leave back to Kolkata with your wife and Ani’s nervousness crawled up on his face 😆

when Adi told him he has to go back smiley36 Ani is telling him ghatiya baatein maat karosmiley37smiley37smiley37

How is that ghatiya smiley36 now Ani going back leaving J around Adi looks impossible smiley36 but ultimately he has to go smiley36smiley36.. that last shot his eyes were about to cry smiley36

Ani didn’t even like that when he said as J left peeth piche dusri shaadi kar li smiley37.. he wanted to scream at him for sure that he didn’t leave j & nor he got married 2nd time smiley36 Adi reminding him again & again he did dusri shaadi smiley37smiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Great analysis Vira, Maya, Anum and Rekha.

Purple - My only worry is, I have not seen Ani take feedback gracefully, accept and act on it , to make himself better ! And when the feedback comes from some one like Adi, I have lesser hopes from Ani, understanding and accepting that every thing that Adi said today is the truth !

Ani's mind voice atm might be for Adi - Tumne mujhe mirror dikhaya aur maine maan li ? Pehle batao tum hote kaun ho mujhe mirror dikhane wale?

I have said this before and I say this again, till we see a positive character growth in Ani, where he 'accepts' his flaws and works to improve on them, any no. of times that RuNak meets, it will render no positive outcome !

Also, leaving Ani the way he is and letting him act the way he does, brings in the required drama and moves the narrative forward , so where is the motivation for the makers to bring in a change in Ani?

The entire reason why Ani flip flops and remains conveniently non-committal is to ensure that RuNak does not happen, for the longest time possible !

Yes I agree you are right

if it’s Ani of ad shoot - no progress and we might as well watch Kashmir scenes and assume that Jhanak Rani and Ani didn’t come back to Bh 😂😂😂😂

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

bold1: yup ...last time Adi said things and left nothing changed...

unless it comes from Jhanak I don't think it will affect him. If she sidelines him, that will be a bit hit on him. What Adi thinks does not matter to Ani and well it makes sense that it does not, but what Jhanak thinks matters. I hope that is what's coming up ... Jhanak won't be the same with him at least this time, I hope!! She was smiling at him on stage .. I am like gayi bhens pani me, beautiful scene but shouldn't she feel narazagi towards him? 😂 behan dikhana attitude!

Bold2: another aspect is also Jhanak's fear of becoming a home wrecker... runak's future is in Jhanak's hand as much as it is in Ani's. and well now most importantly Arshi... :)

Itana tension nakko karo! Take it as it comes. Remember he is a human being and not a god. He is bound to make mistakes. Instead of fearing what mistake he will make next, just watch the drama it creates and look forward to how he fixes the mess and comes out of becoming a better version of himself.

Purple - My only worry is, I have not seen Ani take feedback gracefully, accept and act on it , to make himself better ! And when the feedback comes from some one like Adi, I have lesser hopes from Ani, understanding and accepting that every thing that Adi said today is the truth !

Ani's mind voice atm might be for Adi - Tumne mujhe mirror dikhaya aur maine maan li ? Pehle batao tum hote kaun ho mujhe mirror dikhane wale?

I have said this before and I say this again, till we see a positive character growth in Ani, where he 'accepts' his flaws and works to improve on them, any no. of times that RuNak meets, it will render no positive outcome !

Also, leaving Ani the way he is and letting him act the way he does, brings in the required drama and moves the narrative forward , so where is the motivation for the makers to bring in a change in Ani?

The entire reason why Ani flip flops and remains conveniently non-committal is to ensure that RuNak does not happen, for the longest time possible !

vira76 thumbnail

sorry for the confusion! I was thinking why you are talking about the performance but then you added adi parts so I thought ok you might be talking about both ... lol ... will look forward to your write-up!

Originally posted by: sanfan

Actually I was talking about yesterday’s episode

Today I am yet to see… I don’t have an issue with drama but show me the reaction of Ani… others are a blur for me… I don’t care what bakwas they do… For me Ani’s reactions matter most. If you show him jatpataoing and doing nothing I am fine but if you show him placid.. to me that’s a no no!! Impact lost!!

Ani can be buth ( statue) no worries but his reaction should reach me through his statue avatar!! Writers can do this Krushal is a good actor, give him the cue…

I will write after watching today

Yesterday was a bit underwhelming for me.. only one bright scene where he tells Arshi let’s go to Jhanak, flashes of the old Ani who uses powers of logical persuasion in the damnest of times 😂😂😂

vira76 thumbnail

I just got 6 reactions from you rekha on my post lol .. IF sucks !

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I just got 6 reactions from you rekha on my post lol .. IF sucks !

Seriously I didn’t realise I was wondering why my reaction isn’t being recorded 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I was also talking about todays episode from the updates so that is the confusion 😂

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

its all good... when you said yesterday's episode but it was actually yesterday's episode, today's episode aaya nahi .. 🤔 ..

confusion hi confusion 🤣

Originally posted by: sanfan

Seriously I didn’t realise I was wondering why my reaction isn’t being recorded 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I was also talking about todays episode from the updates so that is the confusion 😂

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think it has to do with Arshi not turning negative completely. It’s Srishti who has done endless amount of wrong deeds, so Ani feels why should Arshi suffers? And he is more guilty about being committed and not fulfill the rights in that relationship than with Jhanak because she never reciprocated his feelings. So he will be lenient towards Arshi whether fake or by forced. We know Ani’s weakness is his big heart and reham for all.

I don’t know whether Leena will gradually and eventually will make Ani own up to his actions and the consequences he faced and be like ok this is it. “I know I have done wrong and I want to make the change” But the process will be slow. Mumbai track will stretch I feel and hopefully this is the last straw for RuNak confrontation because I don’t know how else will makers mend their relationship if not here. There is some good purpose behind AK reappearance so I hope they utilize it properly.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

To get a feel of a side character they shud hv brought in Someone more comparable to Ani. By status perhaps Adi is but by looks and personality no match!