Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Tagging maya here โ€ฆ

He is not a side character , but he definitely feels like he is in jhanak life โ€ฆ I think that was what portrayed โ€ฆ you are not the most important part , and how does that feel โ€ฆI guess the purpose was to make him feel that way?

Originally posted by: tellyme

vira, lovely analysis. Though I do not think he was a side character but he was the center for whom the whole drama was Anirudh. Adi was playing viewers voice only to show Anirudh the mirror of his situation and where he has pushed himself behind in Jhanakโ€™s life. And what better than Adi to nikalo viewers bhadhas on Anirudh and explain him what he has done in becoming a good boy of the society

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Episode - 263

Anirudh - the experience of being not the most important guy

Today for the first time Anirudh felt what it would feel like to become not the most important person in Jhanak's life. He claimed in the past confidently during her marriage with Avinash, "The Haq" over Jhanak. "iss pure ghar me sabase zyada important main hoon tumhare liye! isake piche ka karan tum samaz to ho!"

He saved her life many times risking his own, and there is a saying...

"Jab koi aapki jaan bachata hai, to aapki zindagi sirf aapki nahi reh jaati"
"When someone saves your life, your life no longer just belongs to you."

But now the situation is different... he has bound himself in a relationship!

He promised Jhanak he would always be there for her even after his marriage on the day of his birthday. But neither did he realize the weight of his words at that time, nor did he imagine such a day to come.

Today, a lot of people felt like Anirdh was a side character and Adi was the hero. But truth be told, he is in that position and that is why he came out like a side character. That was the intention.

Anirudh is a "Main Sambhal lunga" guy! He has the answer for everything, he has a plan for everything, he knows how to escape a situation quickly, he knows how to think quickly on his feet, he was always the most intelligent guy in the room, people failed to see through him... but now he is in a situation where there is someone who is able to see through him.

He wants to take care of things again for Jhanak and do everything he can, but look how tables have turned ... Jhanak suddenly has supporters, and people who are looking out for her. He always wanted to be the first one to be there for Jhanak, if he ever she needs him. That is the role he imagined to play, but today he was not getting to play that as well...

There were a lot of firsts for Ani Bose today! A lot ...

He wanted to go to the room where Doctor was -- he had to manipulate Arshi to be able to do that

He wanted to pay for Jhanak's medical expenses -- event management will be taking care of that

He wanted to be the one to take Jhanak to the hospital -- Aditya was the one arranging that

He wanted to stay at the hospital with Jhanak -- But Aditya and Rudra both are staying there

The doctor's updates are going to Aditya first ...

He isn't free to stay in the hospital according to his will as now he is married ...

Some direct questions and taunts to Anirudh today that rendered him speechless... Aditya is bringing an outsider's perspective to this whole situation.

"Jhanka iss show me tumhare reference se aayi hai?" -- btw wrong time for curiosity but jealousy and insecurity have no time and place!
"Tum ye nahi janate ke Jhanak yaha kaise aayi hai?" -- There are now things about Jhanak he does not know about Jhanak now ...

"ya phir, shadi ke baad tumane zaroori nahi samaza ye kaha par hai kaha nahi?" -- truth hurts

"Are, tum kitano ko sambhalo go..." --- directly accusing him of bigamy?

"thank you for your concern, par aap Jhanak ke kya lagate hai?" -- first time he was asked who is he to help, he never had to answer anyone before to help Jhanak

First time Anirudh's concern was looking odd and out of place... it sounded odd to people why was he asking Aditya to go? He always told people, that he brought Jhanak and she was his responsibility. What excuse does he have now?

"Jo bhi rishta tha... "

"Jab Jhanak ko tumhari sabase zyada zaroorat thi tab tum usake liye nahi khade hue, ab yaha par kyu ho?"

"Kya sirf tum usaki phikr karate ho?"
"Ab koi aur to hai nahi usaki phikar karane ke liye?" --- Ani bose did you lose the right to worry about Jhanak also now?

"Jab koi bina bataye ghar se chala jaye to koi usaki madad kare bhi to kaise?" --- Ani looking here and there, he knows he did not look for Jhanak the way he should have!

"chitt bhi meri, part bhi meri!" -- another accusation of bigamy! "The letter (or note) is mine, and the deed (or document) is also mine"

"Tum Jhanak ki zimmedari lena chahate ho, lekin kis haq se, kya lagati hai wo tumhari?Kya rishta hai tum dono ka, i mean paper me tum kya likho get, kya sign karogo" ...

Sorry one minute... let me first laugh on the side and laugh on this for a minute

a man and a woman are standing in front of boxes with the word whirlpool on them

-- Uff, ye kya bol diya Ani Bose? Yaar khud ke liye jal kab se bunane lage? The same question applies to you... Ani Bose and his love for zimmedari of Jhanak, is there a rival in town?

"Tum Jhanak ko har chuke ho..." -- this was a knife in his heart

You know, surely for this one episode Anirudh felt like a side character to all of us in Jhanak's life but that is exactly what he has become.

But some lessons are learned through experience... "Laato ke bhoot bato se nahi manate..."

This was in no way a character assassination. Today we and Ani, simply heard things that were bitter truths. We already knew these things. The first step of any kind of change is to accept the truth.

It will be interesting to see how Ani Bose will handle the challenges he always thought he would gladly face ... being the one looking at Jhanak from afar, being happy for her even when she moves on while staying true to his responsibilities!

Its beautiful analysis and loved how you wrote in detail about all the characters. You connected it so well with previous incidents too.

For me Anirudh wasnt like a side character at all , it was a place where he just came into and cant suddenly show his rights on a girl . And with Aditya it was more of a confrontation which stunned Anirudh .

Did Anirudh feel like he is not the most important character in Jhanak's life , I believe he would have felt left out from the situation , of what has happened and what is happening in Jhanak's life at the moment. He wouldn't have felt that his place is less or more or replaced by someone else. He cant be replaced in her life at all. His word of I am the most important .....back then is right , nobody in asylum matter to her more than him. He saved her life and that cant be sidelined just because an Aditya took charge of the scene now.

Anirudh had helped her when she had no one with her and he always wanted someone to be with her when he cant help her. His match making with Rahul too was a result of this thought , a support for Jhanak. Now when he is seeing her after long days , and sees her surrounded with supporters why would he feel not important in her life. Aditya presence might irk him as for him Aditya is not a good man , he read a lot of gossip about him , so he may be cautious .

For me , the entire episode was centered round Anirudh , his concern, his eagerness , anxiety above all the controlled expressions in the presence of Arshi and Shristi. He was not a side character , just because Aditya took charge of the scene. Aditya mouthed few dialogues which would be a mirror to Anirudh . He would bring out the emotions which he has buried within himself after Jhanak left . His concern might sound odd to people because they dont know about their relation , but does that make him a side character .

Aditya too doesnt have any relation to Jhanak other than they had done an ad together and now he helped her with dance . If that is the measure of importance then Anirudh contribution in Jhanak life is immeasurable .Aditya who is now mouthing to be the greatest supporter of Jhanak itself is Anirudh's contribution.

But certainly I dont know why such double meaning dialogues are being thrown at Anirudh character by the writers , be it through Aditya or Bipasha . Aren't they quite sure about what their character is or their show is.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

He is not a side character , but he definitely feels like he is in jhanak life โ€ฆ I think that was what portrayed โ€ฆ you are not the most important part , and how does that feel โ€ฆI guess the purpose was to make him feel that way?

Yes, that was the whole point to show him that you are not the most important. I meant from viewers point of view the whole drama is set to make Anirudh understand his situation and thus from Viewers point of view he becomes the central character. That's what I meant
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

vira, lovely analysis. Though I do not think he was a side character but he was the center for whom the whole drama was Anirudh. Adi was playing viewers voice only to show Anirudh the mirror of his situation and where he has pushed himself behind in Jhanakโ€™s life. And what better than Adi to nikalo viewers bhadhas on Anirudh and explain him what he has done in becoming a good boy of the society

I had same thoughts after long days , Anu โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its beautiful analysis and loved how you wrote in detail about all the characters. You connected it so well with previous incidents too.

For me Anirudh wasnt like a side character at all , it was a place where he just came into and cant suddenly show his rights on a girl . And with Aditya it was more of a confrontation which stunned Anirudh .

Did Anirudh feel like he is not the most important character in Jhanak's life , I believe he would have felt left out from the situation , of what has happened and what is happening in Jhanak's life at the moment. He wouldn't have felt that his place is less or more or replaced by someone else. He cant be replaced in her life at all. His word of I am the most important .....back then is right , nobody in asylum matter to her more than him. He saved her life and that cant be sidelined just because an Aditya took charge of the scene now.

Anirudh had helped her when she had no one with her and he always wanted someone to be with her when he cant help her. His match making with Rahul too was a result of this thought , a support for Jhanak. Now when he is seeing her after long days , and sees her surrounded with supporters why would he feel not important in her life. Aditya presence might irk him as for him Aditya is not a good man , he read a lot of gossip about him , so he may be cautious .

For me , the entire episode was centered round Anirudh , his concern, his eagerness , anxiety above all the controlled expressions in the presence of Arshi and Shristi. He was not a side character , just because Aditya took charge of the scene. Aditya mouthed few dialogues which would be a mirror to Anirudh . He would bring out the emotions which he has buried within himself after Jhanak left . His concern might sound odd to people because they dont know about their relation , but does that make him a side character .

Aditya too doesnt have any relation to Jhanak other than they had done an ad together and now he helped her with dance . If that is the measure of importance then Anirudh contribution in Jhanak life is immeasurable .Aditya who is now mouthing to be the greatest supporter of Jhanak itself is Anirudh's contribution.

But certainly I dont know why such double meaning dialogues are being thrown at Anirudh character by the writers , be it through Aditya or Bipasha . Aren't they quite sure about what their character is or their show is.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Completely agree. @bold - That is the way I saw it too... very well put both of you.
vira76 thumbnail

Yes โ€ฆ he was center of the story true in that sense โ€ฆ

Yes, that was the whole point to show him that you are not the most important. I meant from viewers point of view the whole drama is set to make Anirudh understand his situation and thus from Viewers point of view he becomes the central character. That's what I meant

vira76 thumbnail

Yes the drama was centered around Anirudh, make him look like a helpless fellow ,he is not anymore the most important part of jhanak like and hence a side character feel in jhanakโ€™s life โ€ฆ

I donโ€™t think anyone can match ani but for the purpose of this episode Aadi was elevated compared to him โ€ฆ and he was speechless on multiple occasions , but that was the purpose and it was emoted very well. That is what we wanted to see. Someone ask him the questions no one else dare to ask him or he never asks himself

His role in jhanak life isnโ€™t as integral and that feeling was being portrayed through him. I am saying what he must be feeling now in jhanak life , he was looking exactly like that โ€ฆ but of course he is our hero and in the end hero saves the day and not anyone else โ€ฆ

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode - 263

Anirudh - the experience of being not the most important guy

Today for the first time Anirudh felt what it would feel like to become not the most important person in Jhanak's life. He claimed in the past confidently during her marriage with Avinash, "The Haq" over Jhanak. "iss pure ghar me sabase zyada important main hoon tumhare liye! isake piche ka karan tum samaz to ho!"

He saved her life many times risking his own, and there is a saying...

"Jab koi aapki jaan bachata hai, to aapki zindagi sirf aapki nahi reh jaati"
"When someone saves your life, your life no longer just belongs to you."

But now the situation is different... he has bound himself in a relationship!

He promised Jhanak he would always be there for her even after his marriage on the day of his birthday. But neither did he realize the weight of his words at that time, nor did he imagine such a day to come.

Today, a lot of people felt like Anirdh was a side character and Adi was the hero. But truth be told, he is in that position and that is why he came out like a side character. That was the intention.

Anirudh is a "Main Sambhal lunga" guy! He has the answer for everything, he has a plan for everything, he knows how to escape a situation quickly, he knows how to think quickly on his feet, he was always the most intelligent guy in the room, people failed to see through him... but now he is in a situation where there is someone who is able to see through him.

He wants to take care of things again for Jhanak and do everything he can, but look how tables have turned ... Jhanak suddenly has supporters, and people who are looking out for her. He always wanted to be the first one to be there for Jhanak, if he ever she needs him. That is the role he imagined to play, but today he was not getting to play that as well...

There were a lot of firsts for Ani Bose today! A lot ...

He wanted to go to the room where Doctor was -- he had to manipulate Arshi to be able to do that

He wanted to pay for Jhanak's medical expenses -- event management will be taking care of that

He wanted to be the one to take Jhanak to the hospital -- Aditya was the one arranging that

He wanted to stay at the hospital with Jhanak -- But Aditya and Rudra both are staying there

The doctor's updates are going to Aditya first ...

He isn't free to stay in the hospital according to his will as now he is married ...

Some direct questions and taunts to Anirudh today that rendered him speechless... Aditya is bringing an outsider's perspective to this whole situation.

"Jhanka iss show me tumhare reference se aayi hai?" -- btw wrong time for curiosity but jealousy and insecurity have no time and place!
"Tum ye nahi janate ke Jhanak yaha kaise aayi hai?" -- There are now things about Jhanak he does not know about Jhanak now ...

"ya phir, shadi ke baad tumane zaroori nahi samaza ye kaha par hai kaha nahi?" -- truth hurts

"Are, tum kitano ko sambhalo go..." --- directly accusing him of bigamy?

"thank you for your concern, par aap Jhanak ke kya lagate hai?" -- first time he was asked who is he to help, he never had to answer anyone before to help Jhanak

First time Anirudh's concern was looking odd and out of place... it sounded odd to people why was he asking Aditya to go? He always told people, that he brought Jhanak and she was his responsibility. What excuse does he have now?

"Jo bhi rishta tha... "

"Jab Jhanak ko tumhari sabase zyada zaroorat thi tab tum usake liye nahi khade hue, ab yaha par kyu ho?"

"Kya sirf tum usaki phikr karate ho?"
"Ab koi aur to hai nahi usaki phikar karane ke liye?" --- Ani bose did you lose the right to worry about Jhanak also now?

"Jab koi bina bataye ghar se chala jaye to koi usaki madad kare bhi to kaise?" --- Ani looking here and there, he knows he did not look for Jhanak the way he should have!

"chitt bhi meri, part bhi meri!" -- another accusation of bigamy! "The letter (or note) is mine, and the deed (or document) is also mine"

"Tum Jhanak ki zimmedari lena chahate ho, lekin kis haq se, kya lagati hai wo tumhari?Kya rishta hai tum dono ka, i mean paper me tum kya likho get, kya sign karogo" ...

Sorry one minute... let me first laugh on the side and laugh on this for a minute

a man and a woman are standing in front of boxes with the word whirlpool on them

-- Uff, ye kya bol diya Ani Bose? Yaar khud ke liye jal kab se bunane lage? The same question applies to you... Ani Bose and his love for zimmedari of Jhanak, is there a rival in town?

"Tum Jhanak ko har chuke ho..." -- this was a knife in his heart

You know, surely for this one episode Anirudh felt like a side character to all of us in Jhanak's life but that is exactly what he has become.

But some lessons are learned through experience... "Laato ke bhoot bato se nahi manate..."

This was in no way a character assassination. Today we and Ani, simply heard things that were bitter truths. We already knew these things. The first step of any kind of change is to accept the truth.

It will be interesting to see how Ani Bose will handle the challenges he always thought he would gladly face ... being the one looking at Jhanak from afar, being happy for her even when she moves on while staying true to his responsibilities!

spot on ; you summed it so well.

i have nothing to add , you said it all..truth hurts.

everything Adi sid was true, he asked the right questions and Ani wasnt able to answer..he needed that reality check to come to his senses and realise his mistakes.

It was needed, what Adi said we thought the same but still i feel sad for Ani.

Ani needs to get his act together and clear this mess.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Tagging maya here โ€ฆ

That feeling how Jhanak felt when Arshi was always important in his life .

vira76 thumbnail

That he needs to โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ mess clean karega ya badhayega wo ab Ani Bose hi Jane

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

spot on ; you summed it so well.

i have nothing to add , you said it all..truth hurts.

everything Adi sid was true, he asked the right questions and Ani wasnt able to answer..he needed that reality check to come to his senses and realise his mistakes.

It was needed, what Adi said we thought the same but still i feel sad for Ani.

Ani needs to get his act together and clear this mess.