Character Analysis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Beautifully explained🥰🥰🥰

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

#Episode 231

Finally watched the epiosde ...

What a tremendous performance Anirudh!!!!

The performance of being unaffected by Jhanak being taken away by the cops .

The performance of ignoring Appu di plea.

The performance of Jhanak should be punished 'agar ' she is guilty.

The performance of I need to go to police station to make sure she is punished and what charges they have filed aganist her.

The performance of ignoring Bodoma 's support for Jhanak.

The performance in looking up for Choton and ignoring Lal .

The performance of shock knowing his family members would go to any extent to punish Jhanak.

Finally a watch worthy performace of Anirudh , what a fabulous performance by Krushal.

Beautiful epiosde with the inner turmoil of Anirudh well expressed through his eyes and body language.

The beautiful scene between Anirudh and Appu di. The helplessness of him where he couldn't promise her that he will do anything and everything to prove her guilty . The cupping of her face and looking into her eyes with tears filled in his own.

Tanuja knows her son well , infact the entire family knows his affection for Jhanak.They want to belive that he isn't doing things to help her , but they are doubtful .Actually Tanuja .

The trio was so good.The pat on Jhanak head by Choton the moment he is saw her was so heartful to watch . All of them showered the love for her when she needed it most....

Minu is the takkar for Shristi and Bips.

She is strong , powerful ,educated and respected in society. The way she stood for Jhanak was commendable . 'I am her family' came without any hesitation and the expression of Jhanak , so touching. Finally Jhanak has people around her who loves her unconditionally....A bunch of good hearted people who will do their best to be with her in her tough times .They might not be successful everytime , but they are there. What more does she need in her life .

Anjana , she a strong lady . She appears to be a simple , kind-hearted , suppressed women . But here she proved she is not someone who would stand with wrong doings which will spoil a young girls life .She might have been silent to the taunts and insults most of the time , but she rise to the situation . If she continues her silence it would be injustice to the love she showered on Jhanak.

She wasnt suprised at Anirudh taking different stand against Jhanak ,why ? Does she trust him or she thinks Anirudh is being Tanuja and Shubho's son ? Or is she confident that the son she raised will not do wrong ?

Why did she just limit her words to Anirudh as 'Do whatever your heart feels right ' .

And yes whatever your heart feels not what your mind feels .

Its always amazing to have people around us who stands by you unconditionally.

Choton ,Jethu , Minu who stood with Jhanak as her strength , Anjana , Appu who stood for her in her absence .

Anirudh who stands by her even in his sandwiched state, publicly or in disguise .

Jhanak , she is blessed ,immensely by her creator, her mom and her shiv shambo..😇

Reposting here ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

#Episode 232

The episode is an foundation for the Rising of subjugated , dominated , underprivileged Good Basus. They gaining the confidence , the strength to stand up for the right , to voice for what they felt .

The battle of trust and distrust .The win of good over evil .

Minu is the star of the entire aag series .The comfort her presence gave to Jhanak , her words boosted her confidence . Jhanak who stood firm and said I am not scared as I haven't done anything wrong .Right from her words to Jethu saying I trust Jhanak and that is my belief , the episode said it all about trusting your loved ones .

The trust Choton , Anjana , Appu had in Jhanak .

The trust Anirudh has in Jhanak , he may be pretending to save her given their relation is forbidden for the evil Basus . But for Jhanak she needed it to be visible as it was the most needed time for her. Anirudh could have used words to save her , confusing the police who was binded by Shristi's words of Jhanak being jealous of Anirudh and Arshi marriage . He could have given her a hint as they had good communication through eyes , as she needed his trust than anyone . He chose to be indifferent to her , why , may be he is still hurt of her previous words !!!

She listening to it broke her trust on him .She didnt think may be he might be faking it as she knows the evil Basus in and out .She took it as an extention of the performance and his ignorance and anger .

The trust that broke inspite of the emotional connect they had , inspite of standing together in difficult times , inspite of helping each other , inspite of all the love they had . Our mind is the weakest part of our life . The thought that make us divert from right and wrong ...Whom can be blamed , Jhanak or Anirudh. Neither of them .They are simple human beings who fell prey for their situation and emotions.

Minu , the calm, composed , sharp , intelligent lady . She handled the whole incident so well. She convinced the cops to check the proof at home , which was necessary for the evil Basus to believe that Jhanak was innocent.( I hope the proof she has or handed is not misused by the cops ) .At the time of aag the entire evil clan blaming Jhanak immediately was well observed by her . She knew there is a miss between them and Jhanak. The way she was silent , her answers limited to the questions by Basus , not giving them a hint that she has witnessed it and knows Jhanak is innocent , observing each and everyone of them , listening to their accusations , she was perfect . Now she has clear picture of who is who . Its not the Basus she knew from her childhood.This incident might clear her thoughts about Choton and realise he is good at heart and supports right. The focus was on Minu face each and every time the evil Basus spoke against Jhanak. She would now be a strong support for her .

Tanuja , Shubho , Bips , Lal , Tammi was so sure Jhanak is the culprit. Now when their castle falls down would they have the same stand , its a murder attempt , Arshi Would have died ...no hopes from these gang.

Shristi the stupid , smartest and confident lady . Her words dont match with her emotions...Meri Beti ..is just words , she doesnt even have an ounce of sadness in her words or eyes .Is this how a mother would feel when her daughter is in trauma and not responding . As a mother she would want the culprit to be arrested , but having shown her as a mother why so cold expressions. Anirudh had more pain in his eyes for Arshi than Shristi.She was only using her words to gain emotional support from the evil gang , everything is spoilt . Anirudh entered at the same time with assurance, nothing is spoilt ,marriage would happen, Arshi would be fine , I would be with her life time . Yes , he would stand with Arshi , who is his friend , a girl whom he liked once , was ready to marry her . He is being practically right here.

To the shock of Tanuja ,comes Jethu with the words of Why would my wife suffer if I am earning less . Its the first ever going against the evil gang and siting the truth . Why would Anjana only do all the work . Its family why should she be burdened with all the work for his low income.He even shut down Lal today shocking the entire family.

And my most favourite in this whole track is Vinayak . His daughter is injured, she is in coma , not sure if she would walk ...but he held his principles intact. He trust Jhanak and believes she is innocent. But if police has proof against her , he would still believe after watching it himself.It takes real courage to be so right when you are going through difficult phase and still has the trust intact for a person who is under suspicion of being done the crime against your daughter.

On a fun part I liked how Tanuja said to Minu ..

I like that you stand for right and voiced for the right and such good people are rare now a days.

They gave this dialogue to Tanuja it was so thoughtful .

I loved this epiosde for all the characters who stood up for themselves and proved love and trust are same and at the same time different .

When we love someone immensely do we trust them the same ..????

How did Mein mar jaunga ,Sirji aap ke bina and

Mein jee nahi paunga Jhanak tumhare bina , .... have no trust in them .

I dont know.

Reposting here ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

New terms / truths/ factsI learnt from this series

1 Aadhi shaadi- citation required

2 Aadhi biwi- no citation Tejas Kumar may explain well as he’s most experienced

3. Dharmpatni redefined ( where the patni is still not a patni either by rituals or by law) nor has exhibited any dharm towards her pati !!

4. Naqli shaadi- is how we ( the married ladies of this forum) were married !! Which means we too are not really married 😛😝😃 Pl educate your spouses regarding the same😜 and wait for the reaction 🤣😂😛

5. Pre honeymoon - what does it mean!! 😝still not clear! I think we should consult Bipasha!!

6. How a person’s brain gets affected when you get first degree burns in your legs! Though the brain gets affected legs seem unscarred and in best condition !!
And even better is to go the surgeon who is qualified both in plastic surgery and neuro sciences!

7. When I love you doesn’t mean I love you But I hate you under intoxication means I love you for sure! So any singles here, if you wanna propose, you get drugged and say I hate you😃

8. When you don’t understand or comprehend what is happening around you, you just hug and sleep with the person closest( physically )to you at that moment!! But if u are alone, what do u do?? - play a musical stringed instrument and hug it instead😂

9. when the rituals are too many to handle in an event for example shaadi, no need to stress!
You can work out an instalment scheme.. today you bulao the right ladki ladka to the mandap , do some mantras.. tomorrow you do the pheres and at a later date do sindoor daan.. in between if the groom and bride need to call off, think of a khurafati plan and spoil the wedding .. only one doubt in this instalment wedding- which day to be noted down in the marriage certificate - commencement date or end date😝Ask the experts!!

10 how not to lose hope and repeatedly fall on someone’s feet for charan sparsh and ashirwad even though they don’t want to bless you or wish for your Khushi!! So when you are finally unsuccessful you still have the upper hand when you take blessings from the inanimate object ( house in this case) where these wretched ppl may have walked countless times🤣

the list goes on and on😛

Ps: I had posted this in edt.. since these terms need explanation for the newbies of Jhanak forum , I am reposting it here

All are welcome to add more to the glossary

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They have learned from the best aka Ambanis, so marriage cert has two fields -Start n End date 😄

Originally posted by: Edkv74

3. Dharmpatni redefined ( where the patni is still not a patni either by rituals or by law) nor has exhibited any dharm towards her pati !!

4. Naqli shaadi- is how we ( the married ladies of this forum) were married !! Which means we too are not really married 😛😝😃 Pl educate your spouses regarding the same😜 and wait for the reaction 🤣😂😛

5. Pre honeymoon - what does it mean!! 😝still not clear! I think we should consult Bipasha!!

6. How a person’s brain gets affected when you get first degree burns in your legs! Though the brain gets affected legs seem unscarred and in best condition !!
And even better is to go the surgeon who is qualified both in plastic surgery and neuro sciences!

7. When I love you doesn’t mean I love you But I hate you under intoxication means I love you for sure! So any singles here, if you wanna propose, you get drugged and say I hate you😃

8. When you don’t understand or comprehend what is happening around you, you just hug and sleep with the person closest( physically )to you at that moment!! But if u are alone, what do u do?? - play a musical stringed instrument and hug it instead😂

9. when the rituals are too many to handle in an event for example shaadi, no need to stress!
You can work out an instalment scheme.. today you bulao the right ladki ladka to the mandap , do some mantras.. tomorrow you do the pheres and at a later date do sindoor daan.. in between if the groom and bride need to call off, think of a khurafati plan and spoil the wedding .. only one doubt in this instalment wedding- which day to be noted down in the marriage certificate - commencement date or end date😝Ask the experts!!

10 how not to lose hope and repeatedly fall on someone’s feet for charan sparsh and ashirwad even though they don’t want to bless you or wish for your Khushi!! So when you are finally unsuccessful you still have the upper hand when you take blessings from the inanimate object ( house in this case) where these wretched ppl may have walked countless times🤣

the list goes on and on😛

Ps: I had posted this in edt.. since these terms need explanation for the newbies of Jhanak forum , I am reposting it here

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is just so awesome...

Someone should actually send this to makers...

Ki dekhi viewers ke dimag ki kaisi halat bana di hai ki now we are taking our own shadi as "Nakli Shadi" 🤣🤣🤣

the list goes on and on😛

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

10 how not to lose hope and repeatedly fall on someone’s feet for charan sparsh and ashirwad even though they don’t want to bless you or wish for your Khushi!! So when you are finally unsuccessful you still have the upper hand smiley18when you take blessings from the inanimate object ( house in this case) where these wretched ppl may have walked countless times🤣

the list goes on and on😛

.this is perfect recipe what maker's are cooking for last 9 months.... Adha means pura and pura means nakli...

Adhe panti all rights have like full married couples who completed sindoor daan n registration of marriage smiley15smiley36

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Reposting it here in case you haven’t seen it!

BUT If this is second time you are seeing well thanks for love 😉😝 and pls ignore me 🥹

Lets jump to lekhak kya kehna chahte hainsmiley23

Okay so rather than standing up for any one of those three - Ani, Jhanak and Arshi.

I would say all have made their own choices and mistakes.And not one of them is completely black or white.

Ani is a caring but short sighted guy. He craves love but is confused what is love. Is that a flaw? Nope. But the decisions he took in confusion has hurt others and even himself. He needs classes of self-love first n foremost.

Jhanak is too naive and weak. Rarely when she has people who stand by her is when she stands strong else maintains a passive stance on everything. She needs many classes of how to stand up for yourself and how to fight for your self respect.

Arshi is a modern girl. She appears high class but is easily influenced by her mom’s negativity overshadowing her father’s good qualities. Being quiet to a crime is also a crime. She has been passively but involved in few of ploys against Jhanak. She needs to know to let go for her own betterment. She is talented and doesn’t need anyone.

Now coming to today’s epi. You have to understand each of them is flawed and in their opinion and mindset they have suffered a lot. Which is true.
But does this negate their wrong decisions?

Ani lied his way throughout leading J to be name called by his family. He did the stupid performance with Arshi giving her false hopes. He didn’t take a clear stand infront of everyone that he doesn’t love Arshi anymore!

Jhanak remained passive to her insult always. She doesn’t have a drive towards her own career even when she says she wants a career but doesn’t take the opportunity thinking it will land in her lap which frankly is happening lol.

Arshi was vengeful in going ahead with marriage when she could see how Ani wasn’t the same guy who she loved. For her everything is a competition against Jhanak. Ani is the trophy. She can break it off with Ani but is she doing it ? Nope

Every few epi we will see the story from the eyes and emotions of each of them. All three suffered. You will feel bad when you realise the damage their OWN wrong choices have lead them to.

Lets not assume one is wrong and other is right watching these confrontations. Because for each one the others have done something which has hurt them. Peace out my ladies! smiley27

Edited by piapriya - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Life is all about perspectives bandhu…mere nazar mein aap galat ho, aapke nazar mein main 😂🤣

And in this Right Angled Triangle, the contributors to the right angle, keep changing 😂🤣

Isse scalene triangle ghoshit kar dete hai, sare siyappe khatam 😂🤣

Originally posted by: piapriya

Reposting it here in case you haven’t seen it!

BUT If this is second time you are seeing well thanks for love 😉😝 and pls ignore me 🥹

Lets jump to lekhak kya kehna chahte hainsmiley23

Okay so rather than standing up for any one of those three - Ani, Jhanak and Arshi.

I would say all have made their own choices and mistakes.And not one of them is completely black or white.

Ani is a caring but short sighted guy. He craves love but is confused what is love. Is that a flaw? Nope. But the decisions he took in confusion has hurt others and even himself. He needs classes of self-love first n foremost.

Jhanak is too naive and weak. Rarely when she has people who stand by her is when she stands strong else maintains a passive stance on everything. She needs many classes of how to stand up for yourself and how to fight for your self respect.

Arshi is a modern girl. She appears high class but is easily influenced by her mom’s negativity overshadowing her father’s good qualities. Being quiet to a crime is also a crime. She has been passively but involved in few of ploys against Jhanak. She needs to know to let go for her own betterment. She is talented and doesn’t need anyone.

Now coming to today’s epi. You have to understand each of them is flawed and in their opinion and mindset they have suffered a lot. Which is true.
But does this negate their wrong decisions?

Ani lied his way throughout leading J to be name called by his family. He did the stupid performance with Arshi giving her false hopes. He didn’t take a clear stand infront of everyone that he doesn’t love Arshi anymore!

Jhanak remained passive to her insult always. She doesn’t have a drive towards her own career even when she says she wants a career but doesn’t take the opportunity thinking it will land in her lap which frankly is happening lol.

Arshi was vengeful in going ahead with marriage when she could see how Ani wasn’t the same guy who she loved. For her everything is a competition against Jhanak. Ani is the trophy. She can break it off with Ani but is she doing it ? Nope

Every few epi we will see the story from the eyes and emotions of each of them. All three suffered. You will feel bad when you realise the damage their OWN wrong choices have lead them to.

Lets not assume one is wrong and other is right watching these confrontations. Because for each one the others have done something which has hurt them. Peace out my ladies! smiley27

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Life is all about perspectives bandhu…mere nazar mein aap galat ho, aapke nazar mein main 😂🤣

And in this Right Angled Triangle, the contributors to the right angle, keep changing 😂🤣

Isse scalene triangle ghoshit kar dete hai, sare siyappe khatam 😂🤣

No trigonometry plsssss 😭💀ㅋ ㅋ

Though same thing but talking about those three bandars in serial. Ek k lie dusra galat hi rehta h smiley36. Koi v khush nhi dusre k sath

Edited by piapriya - 1 months ago