Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Beautiful write up smiley27... Take a bow smiley32

Originally posted by: vira76

The Curious Case of Makers of this show!

First of all know, this isn't a love letter! But I wanted to waste some valuable time of my life to write about this because recently I have been thinking a lot and I feel we did a lot of analysis of the characters but we never really discussed or analyzed the makers of this show. We continued to fail at our analysis of the characters because we never tried to understand the makers. So, let's start at the source.

I am going to add a few things here, feel free to add more to this...

Twisted:

This is the word that comes to my mind when I think about makers. First of all, realize this, someone actually thought to write a love story between to-be Jija and Sali and sell that to the Indian public who taboos this kind of love. If this isn't a twisted thought then what is?

(This also reminds me of the Bridgeton season two love story, where also to-be groom of the younger sister falls in love with her older sister and forces himself to marry the younger sister. That was in a much older era, and this is in the newer era. An impossible love story to tell but it happens anyway... and it works, we watched it anyway and loved it!)

Wicked Genius:

The fact that we want to ship Runak is immoral itself. We should judge ourselves. We want a guy to break up and go against his family to marry the younger sister of his to-be-wife. Makers are making us want this immoral love to happen. So I think they are wicked geniuses in that sense.

Keeping a balance with morals:

We all have been complaining quite a bit about fewer Runak romance scenes between the leads. I feel this is very much intentional from the makers. We can hate them for it as we love our leads so much that we want to see them being romantic with each other. Cliche scenes I feel were intentionally avoided, because they wanted to develop a deep emotional connection to justify their relationship to us. If they gave romantic scenes that will portray the leads of the show as well ..." perverts"!

Writing Anirudh bose:

This character is really something. That is too much goodness in him for someone to hate him completely, and some traits belong to a villain in storytelling generally. For example, he wishes to take revenge on a woman he loves because she hurt him and did not follow what he wanted, he dares to ask Jhanak to stay in his life but promises to marry her sister simply because he lacks the guts to face the society and his family, lying to his fiance to visit her sister just to confirm if she is romancing with another guy or not lol ... think about this leaving your love for Anirudh aside, these traits are generally of a villain in the story and in real life we won't like a man like Anirudh to be our fiance 😆 Lot of people hate this about him and I don't blame them! But most of us want him and love him!

Makers have taken a lot of liberties with this character and we will sound like idiots if we try to tell this story in plain English to someone who does not follow this show. Ask me how? I told my husband two lines and his first question was, so why is he marrying this woman?

People who wrote this guy and made us fall in love with him, do you expect them to give us a straightforward love story? Hell no!

Love for most bizarre situations:

The bizarre characters, and bizarre love story demand bizarre situations. We have seen a few, Hindu wedding reversal rasams, calling marriage fake or half, marrying people online, hitting a child with a mental condition... What a bizarre Indian family who is afraid of losing their izzat in society resort to! This won't be the end!

Love for reality and family drama:

The fact that they show so much family drama that we get fed up with it, they want to show family dynamics. They don't want to show a love story where two people meet, fall in love, and happily live ever after. No, they want to involve the family in this, showing how much impossible this love story is. How family and their opinions count as well and how they impact the love story of the two we want to witness. They certainly missed balance in between and it was quite repetitive but now they are adding more colors to the characters. What we want is a straightforward love story, they don't have any intention to show it.

Triggering the audience:

They know the formula of what triggers the audience. Does it matter to them if you are watching the show because you hate it or because you love it? The fact that I am investing so much time in writing about the show tells me they must be doing something right to attract me, the person who was far far away from toxic drama, loves sci-fi TV shows, and likes episodes with limited amount. They pitch the promos and precaps by exactly cutting them so that it triggers us and we have more curiosity to learn more. How many of us vowed to leave the show and came back still? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Love for extremes:

The leads of this show are two extremes. The situation is extreme. The decisions they make are always extreme. Their conversations are extreme. The love is extreme. The insults and toxicity are extreme. The hate is extreme. The extreme family with extremely poor people and rich living under the same roof.

There is never a middle ground. It leaves us begging for some normalcy in the show because we don't want to feel these extreme emotions anymore. So this is something to understand and make peace with, we have not signed up for a normal love story. But I bet that is what is making us come back! We think we will witness extreme romance as well!

Not getting influenced by audience opinion:

Some things play a part here, like budget, etc but they know what they want to show. I think they do 🤔... Because with so much backlash they dared to break Runak apart in the worst way possible. Took the risk of breaking audiences' hearts, knowing fewer romance scenes wouldn't earn them TRP. I want to also think of this as a good thing. I want a storyteller that tells the story they want to tell and not what people want to hear! That is what makes it an interesting story.

Leaving judgment to the audience:

Very often I see dialogues in the case of Jhanak and Anirudh that make us a question, are they for real? What the hell are they trying to say? I feel this is very intentional! Audiences have already connected with the characters, they are leaving the task of interpretation to us. It's like observing an art piece. Everyone interprets it differently. Painters simply paint it without any subtitles, leaving the interpretation to the viewers. This is why we all feel we are in a moral dilemma all the time when we want so hard to love Anirudh Bose or Jhanak Raina but they say something stupid in their head and we just go bonkers!

One track one major outcome:

No multiple wins. This is a ploy to extend the track. A recent example, Shristi deserved to be jailed for life but they only wanted Jhanak to be free from Anirush's promises and from Basus, so that will only achieve that. No matter how much we cry!

There are some other known traits of the makers of this show...

For example, love for weddings, leaving things open-ended way too often... but we all know that! I hope they slowly fill up these gaps.

I hope this gives you guys a chance to think and realize this isn't the regular makers and a regular story, so far at least! So can we expect normal things? May be now we need to learn to keep our expectations in check and always expect the unexpected.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Creatives don’t see their own work of past episodes that they wrote…

Haven’t watched today’s episode ( it hasn’t aired here yet) but having read the forum reactions I know what to expect..

Speaking of homework I feel the creatives also don’t do any homework or syllabus revision

I want to juxtapose two episodes ( track actually) the current one and the Arshi suicide- Ganga ghat
If you look back to that track Ani was almost at the start of that dilemma of what Jhanak’s position was in his life. He was very torn in that period… “Arshi tum mujhe apne se door jaane nahin dena” etc while being in a troubled state and also while the strange rituals were being conducted at ghat

So what has that to do with now?

Bear with me, I will try and explain. A track has objectives and it has to keep the core character traits constant and if there is a change or growth arc.. the track would demonstrate the growth. The earlier track met it’s objectives near perfectly but this has met the aim but with all the prior work torn asunder

That track was almost the beginning of Jhanak and Anirudh attaching sentiment over their uneasy bond ( secret shaadi). Until then, if I am not mistaken they weren’t overtly/covertly engaging with a sentimental feeling over it.) Thus this track established the beginning of their uneasy “Haq” over each other.

From then to now, they had covered some distance and while they hadn’t resolved their issues, the situation was vastly different yet the same.

Their bond legally is all but dissolved; they had a wide chasm between the two at the pre wedding function ( I use this word with great responsibility 😜) Yet, the only way for them to separate was a big bang trigger where Jhanak would move away with anger in her heart. How could the creatives engineer this anger organically

So, in such a situation, the creatives just needed to manipulate the track in such a way where Ani is consumed with Arshi situation.. ( which they kinda did)

But I wish they had kept Ani unaware of Shristi’s machinations for a while until it was too late but enough to create Jhanak’s mistrust in Ani

As a writer I would have kept the Ani Jhanak scene ambiguous

Jhanak trying to confide in Ani about her worries on the police angle but he could have been curt with her due to his worry over possible complications of the situation… not knowing that the police was suspecting her creating an MU of sorts

Or the creatives could have thought of a situation ( Evil clan engineered even) where his dialogue of “the guilty should be punished” is projected onto Jhanak for effect while he was more generic..

So many ifs and buts but that’s all down the drain!!

I don’t recognise this Ani tbh!!

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

RUNAK - The Fated Couple

Today, I want to take my time to write about Runak which we all love. The reason why we all were attracted to this show and the reason why we all are still clinging to the show like with the tiniest hope that we can find. For giving us this hope, makers ko jitani galiya de utani kam hai!

This is a story of two people who meet through a common person they are related to. They meet, talk, laugh, and connect. They feel an instant connection between them. It's like when you meet some people you feel like you know them, it was a feeling like that for them. When we meet such people, we get curious about them, we want to become friends with them and know more about them. It was an unexplained connection between them.

They were going to part ways after that short encounter but fate had something else planned for them. They get married in bizarre circumstances. While they were in the mandap, one was constantly thinking about the fiance he was about to marry, and the other one was lost in the thought of her mother's demise.

How can they throw away their whole life, all their aspirations, and dreams just because of one unfortunate night? So they decide to ignore and forget that night like it never happened.

The righteous woman decided to remove the sindoor like it was nothing, holding back the tears in her eyes...

The compassionate man decided to take her home and help her after finding out about her mother's past, her past...

I like to believe when you get married, it changes something in you. It is the impact of the rituals and the promises we make in front of the god. That is why we see these two reminiscing that day so often. It was a night that changed something in them, even if it was a forced change, it was a change.

In Runak's journey, fate has been the major player. They both tried to understand very hard why they kept thinking about that night. Why does it hurt to deny the marriage that happened?

Like we say "Jodiya upar wala banata hai"... In the case of Runak, I like to believe that is the case. They must have been meant to be together. Two souls that were always connected for ages, from their past lives may be, but meeting just now... and that is why it is so hard for them to deny the connection that they feel for each other.

From the start Jhanak and Anirudh knew, their relationship was impossible, it wasn't morally right nor did they want to accept it. If they were to accept the relationship, they would end up hurting all the relations they hold dear to them.

But fate had different plans for them. No matter how much they resisted, fate kept bringing them together. Fate kept reminding them about the night they wanted to ignore...

I sometimes wonder, why they decided to ignore the marriage and not break it legally in the first place. It was a marriage they did not accept. Breaking it would have been the easiest thing to do. Maybe because they wanted to always treasure that night in their hearts. Maybe because they never wanted to erase the memory of it.

Runak never really had a thought of accepting the marriage. They never thought of that as a possibility. Once the marriage was exposed, it was rejected by Anirudh's family members like anything. It was called fake by the society. It was made fun of by their loved ones. It was broken by Anirudh's father and people celebrated when they both signed the annulment papers.

A marriage that was so precious to them was cruelly crushed by people!

Jhanak was humiliated by Anirudh's family and was called several names... For a woman, this was a tough fate to accept. Imagine being legally married but not accepted but rather insulted for it! If Jhanak accepted this marriage, she would not get respect from anyone. This marriage would have become the reason for her pain and suffering!

For Anirudh, he understood he was committed to a woman, the families were already involved. The woman he once loved, is already considered the daughter-in-law of the house even without the marriage. Accepting Jhanak will mean sentencing her to the wrath of his family who consider money and respect in society their everything.

Both surely wished for this marriage to be accepted by others. They desired for the other person to accept the marriage first. Because it seemed like an impossible dream to them and they never dared to speak or ask the other person about it. This was always just a wish and their heart's desire that they knew would never come true!

Until the day came when the weaker one between the two, broke down with the fear of losing her forever. He expressed what was deep in his heart. She had rejected him cruelly even before he confessed. He knew she was already someone he could never have but god had gifted him that one night with her as a mercy and in the weakness of the moment he spoke the truth. He spoke the truth to himself and to her after a long time first time that night. It was a confession with rejection in mind. It was a confession with no expectations to receive the love back. How hard it must have been to say those words knowing you won't be loved back!

That night something new entered in the woman's heart too. She had closed her heart forever to protect herself from ever getting hurt. But the pure feelings she was faced with even she could not ignore. She started to wish, desire ... something she had given up long ago.

But the reality hits both of them the next morning when the woman is faced with the fact that the man who confessed to her is her sister's to-be husband and the man knows he can never have her as she does not want him.

The dirty games we saw both of these play during the marriage were a testament to how much they were hurting inside. The feeling of hurt like you feel numb to the pain.

Both chose different ways to express these according to their own nature. When you are hurting so much, when you feel like your happiness is seeping away forever, that feeling makes you do crazy things. Things like testing the one you love intentionally by either participating in the marriage function, helping organize it, or faking love for someone else and acting to be happy in front of everyone! These were the last attempts of dying hearts. They were agonizing in the pain and these were their desperate final attempts to make other one feel something, even if the only thing left for them to give is pain....

This is the story we know so far. Two people connected by fate, trying hard to fight against their destinies in their own way. Trying to do the right thing for the people they care about and most importantly doing what they think other person wants. Anirudh submits to the fate that Jhanak wants for him and Jhanak not coming in the way of the fate she thinks will make him happy.

Now that Jhanak has left after experiencing hurt by Anirudh, fate will decide to make them meet again in Mumbai through a talent show completion. Fate is the most important factor in Runak's relationship. We feel hopeless sometimes because they never desire to be with each other. It's always fate that brings them together. I hope their journey so far makes you see at least the reason behind it.

I am not sure what's in the store for us, heck I don't know if they will end up together or not. But what I do know is that it is going to be a bumpy ride to witness fate bringing two people together who want to fight against it with all their might. No wonder we feel anxious all the time with these two because we all are also hanging on god's plan for them and no one can know what god's plan is. But so far fate has not failed us, let's hope it will not fail us in the future as well! ❤️

So so beautifully written....smiley27

It was sooo Emotional to read ..What a journey filled with lots of ups and downs ..pain..heartbreaks...and love...and how far we have come with them....smiley42...

This relationship was never easy...There were stakes, real stakes which can make or break anyone..A relationship that began with free wheeling friendship, admiration...went through a marriage that none of them acknowledged..but yet remained connected...

Union of Unstoppable force and immovable object...

There were insecurities, emotional dependency...and we got hooked.some moments took my breath away. I was astounded by the intensity of love portrayed , it was incomprehensible..such a slow burn with such deep connection...

Bold; I beautifully you have explained it.. I don't understand the feeling definitely...but I can definitely feel it with your beautiful description...

Yes....fate has played a very crucial part in their relationship... Destiny has always brought them together...

Now it is time for personal growth.. hopefully they will rebuild their love without much baggage...and as better people..

As I said before...it is a lovestory of soulmates... something between them that just clicks in the first meeting.It is not about a couple falling in love..it is about a couple being in love so deeply right from the start that they don't even realise it themselves..it is about a couple waking up to being in love..

Their journey of love is an inner one,more about fighting inner demons rather than fobbing off society to fall in love. ..

I am hopeful that it won't fail us..

Thank you for this beautiful write up.and making us relive their journey....so amazingly....smiley32smiley27

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

First of all know, this isn't a love letter! But I wanted to waste some valuable time of my life to write about this because recently I have been thinking a lot and I feel we did a lot of analysis of the characters but we never really discussed or analyzed the makers of this show. We continued to fail at our analysis of the characters because we never tried to understand the makers. So, let's start at the source.

Twisted:

This is the word that comes to my mind when I think about makers. First of all, realize this, someone actually thought to write a love story between to-be Jija and Sali and sell that to the Indian public who taboos this kind of love. If this isn't a twisted thought then what is?

(This also reminds me of the Bridgeton season two love story, where also to-be groom of the younger sister falls in love with her older sister and forces himself to marry the younger sister. That was in a much older era, and this is in the newer era. An impossible love story to tell but it happens anyway... and it works, we watched it anyway and loved it!)

Wicked Genius:

The fact that we want to ship Runak is immoral itself. We should judge ourselves. We want a guy to break up and go against his family to marry the younger sister of his to-be-wife. Makers are making us want this immoral love to happen. So I think they are wicked geniuses in that sense.

We all have been complaining quite a bit about fewer Runak romance scenes between the leads. I feel this is very much intentional from the makers. We can hate them for it as we love our leads so much that we want to see them being romantic with each other. Cliche scenes I feel were intentionally avoided, because they wanted to develop a deep emotional connection to justify their relationship to us. If they gave romantic scenes that will portray the leads of the show as well ..." perverts"!

Writing Anirudh bose:

This character is really something. That is too much goodness in him for someone to hate him completely, and some traits belong to a villain in storytelling generally. For example, he wishes to take revenge on a woman he loves because she hurt him and did not follow what he wanted, he dares to ask Jhanak to stay in his life but promises to marry her sister simply because he lacks the guts to face the society and his family, lying to his fiance to visit her sister just to confirm if she is romancing with another guy or not lol ... think about this leaving your love for Anirudh aside, these traits are generally of a villain in the story and in real life we won't like a man like Anirudh to be our fiance 😆 Lot of people hate this about him and I don't blame them! But most of us want him and love him!

Makers have taken a lot of liberties with this character and we will sound like idiots if we try to tell this story in plain English to someone who does not follow this show. Ask me how? I told my husband two lines and his first question was, so why is he marrying this woman?

People who wrote this guy and made us fall in love with him, do you expect them to give us a straightforward love story? Hell no!

The bizarre characters, and bizarre love story demand bizarre situations. We have seen a few, Hindu wedding reversal rasams, calling marriage fake or half, marrying people online, hitting a child with a mental condition... What a bizarre Indian family who is afraid of losing their izzat in society resort to! This won't be the end!

The fact that they show so much family drama that we get fed up with it, they want to show family dynamics. They don't want to show a love story where two people meet, fall in love, and happily live ever after. No, they want to involve the family in this, showing how much impossible this love story is. How family and their opinions count as well and how they impact the love story of the two we want to witness. They certainly missed balance in between and it was quite repetitive but now they are adding more colors to the characters. What we want is a straightforward love story, they don't have any intention to show it.

Triggering the audience:

They know the formula of what triggers the audience. Does it matter to them if you are watching the show because you hate it or because you love it? The fact that I am investing so much time in writing about the show tells me they must be doing something right to attract me, the person who was far far away from toxic drama, loves sci-fi TV shows, and likes episodes with limited amount. They pitch the promos and precaps by exactly cutting them so that it triggers us and we have more curiosity to learn more. How many of us vowed to leave the show and came back still? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Love for extremes:

The leads of this show are two extremes. The situation is extreme. The decisions they make are always extreme. Their conversations are extreme. The love is extreme. The insults and toxicity are extreme. The hate is extreme. The extreme family with extremely poor people and rich living under the same roof.

There is never a middle ground. It leaves us begging for some normalcy in the show because we don't want to feel these extreme emotions anymore. So this is something to understand and make peace with, we have not signed up for a normal love story. But I bet that is what is making us come back! We think we will witness extreme romance as well!

Some things play a part here, like budget, etc but they know what they want to show. I think they do 🤔... Because with so much backlash they dared to break Runak apart in the worst way possible. Took the risk of breaking audiences' hearts, knowing fewer romance scenes wouldn't earn them TRP. I want to also think of this as a good thing. I want a storyteller that tells the story they want to tell and not what people want to hear! That is what makes it an interesting story.

Very often I see dialogues in the case of Jhanak and Anirudh that make us a question, are they for real? What the hell are they trying to say? I feel this is very intentional! Audiences have already connected with the characters, they are leaving the task of interpretation to us. It's like observing an art piece. Everyone interprets it differently. Painters simply paint it without any subtitles, leaving the interpretation to the viewers. This is why we all feel we are in a moral dilemma all the time when we want so hard to love Anirudh Bose or Jhanak Raina but they say something stupid in their head and we just go bonkers!

No multiple wins. This is a ploy to extend the track. A recent example, Shristi deserved to be jailed for life but they only wanted Jhanak to be free from Anirush's promises and from Basus, so that will only achieve that. No matter how much we cry!

For example, love for weddings, leaving things open-ended way too often... but we all know that! I hope they slowly fill up these gaps.

I hope this gives you guys a chance to think and realize this isn't the regular makers and a regular story, so far at least! So can we expect normal things? May be now we need to learn to keep our expectations in check and always expect the unexpected.

The thought deserves a good appreciation . Thinking it from the point of the writers ...

This show has taken a lot of courage from the makers to show it as it is.

Not getting so much carried away for the business part .

The beautiful chemistry is well appreciated it can make them flood with money , but they took the passion of making their art displayed on screen.

But yes they need to survive and so the change as per trp .

I love the way the show is portrayed .. be it any character ...they remain close to real life.

The way they have developed feelings for Anirudh and Jhanak was beautiful .They didnt fall in love the moment they met..It was a beautiful journey.

The characters are placed such that most us feel connected to them ....someone whom we have met , whom we know..or even who we would love to have met. And that is is the success of the show and the makers .

Beautiful thoughts and words Vira ....

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a post!! it mirrors the conflict angle in this love story so beautifully..

They laid the conflict in the story so well and after taking it to the high the makers did not respect the path they had taken

and tried to push it down

😀

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I know usme vanku ko bhi kafi galiyan pdi thi audience se bt if aap dekho there is more similarities in characters writer ek hi hai smj aa jata hai woh lead ki proper shadi na krvake chupke chupke shadi thn ML ka iss shadi ko na manna fir emotional moment ana gg ke father ke heartattack wale death scene ke baad anubhav uski didi se shadi krke pachtata hai nd fir running behind gungun usko dubne wale suicide se bchana fir secret affair chlana family ke samne khul kr stand nhi lena gg ke liye ....same storyline goes here as well jhanak ke mom ki death uske baad ani ki responsibility lena secret shadi male lead ka shadi nhi manna fir badme female lead se secret affair bt ghr walo ke samne bolne ki himmat nhi or emotional hoke jhanak ko dikhane ke liye uski behen se shadi krna similarities bhot hai anubhav or anirudh ke character me....and yes trp matters to yeh log janmujkr story bigadte apne shi kaha

Edited by Rajal9 - 2 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Haven’t watched today’s episode ( it hasn’t aired here yet) but having read the forum reactions I know what to expect..

Speaking of homework I feel the creatives also don’t do any homework or syllabus revision

I want to juxtapose two episodes ( track actually) the current one and the Arshi suicide- Ganga ghat
If you look back to that track Ani was almost at the start of that dilemma of what Jhanak’s position was in his life. He was very torn in that period… “Arshi tum mujhe apne se door jaane nahin dena” etc while being in a troubled state and also while the strange rituals were being conducted at ghat

Bear with me, I will try and explain. A track has objectives and it has to keep the core character traits constant and if there is a change or growth arc.. the track would demonstrate the growth. The earlier track met it’s objectives near perfectly but this has met the aim but with all the prior work torn asunder

That track was almost the beginning of Jhanak and Anirudh attaching sentiment over their uneasy bond ( secret shaadi). Until then, if I am not mistaken they weren’t overtly/covertly engaging with a sentimental feeling over it.) Thus this track established the beginning of their uneasy “Haq” over each other.

From then to now, they had covered some distance and while they hadn’t resolved their issues, the situation was vastly different yet the same.

Their bond legally is all but dissolved; they had a wide chasm between the two at the pre wedding function ( I use this word with great responsibility 😜) Yet, the only way for them to separate was a big bang trigger where Jhanak would move away with anger in her heart. How could the creatives engineer this anger organically

So, in such a situation, the creatives just needed to manipulate the track in such a way where Ani is consumed with Arshi situation.. ( which they kinda did)

But I wish they had kept Ani unaware of Shristi’s machinations for a while until it was too late but enough to create Jhanak’s mistrust in Ani

Jhanak trying to confide in Ani about her worries on the police angle but he could have been curt with her due to his worry over possible complications of the situation… not knowing that the police was suspecting her creating an MU of sorts

Or the creatives could have thought of a situation ( Evil clan engineered even) where his dialogue of “the guilty should be punished” is projected onto Jhanak for effect while he was more generic..

Beautiful thoughts ,Rekha .

The only logic we can think is the story needed to move fwd with Jhanak making it on her own..

Anirudh taking a back seat in her career and so thet made this MU ..

It was fine trust issues can occur , we are all human beings , but having shown him to burst his frustration in his family members when Jhanak left they could have given justice to his character through a monologue where he says it was all fake to save her ...but I am sorry for doubting you. Jhanak has anyways lost her trust in him and left ..better....then why not uplift their Anirudh too .

That would have made his character stay to his self .

Trust can be shaken how much ever we love a person.

Still hoping for a convo between choton or monologue ...with less hopes as I had doubted that this time they might show not pretending as they have already rolled this track before .

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Twisted:

Wicked Genius:

Writing Anirudh bose:

Triggering the audience:

Love for extremes:

Never ever think anyone might analyse makers way of thinking....smiley3smiley3

This is first time coming across this post n this post deserves to be shared with makers as it will make their day!!!

So first of all clap for yousmiley32smiley32smiley32...

Then next one the twisted characters Leena ji write n we loved them or hate them but core intent is always preserve in while showing all tracks...

Sometimes viewers needed engegment with serial n this serial offers you it...

With imlie also same types of analysis happened n here also as characters unconventional n story is toxic but always kicks you back in to watch it...

Love it so much 💕💕💕😘

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

thank you thank you!!

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You don'r recognise him Rekha, simply coz the entire MU is contrived and misconstrued ! I have made peace with the fact that inhe MU dikhani thi, inhone dikha di !

Plus keeping the leads apart as far long as possible is their aim . Upar se shaadi n hall drama fetched more TRPs than RuNak scenes - toh yehi milegi bhar bharke ! They want to start a hate story now!

Kashmir hug and SR dream night was 18th and 19th June, from that day till the 10th of July, Ani was literally in mute mode, he had a maunvrat of 21days! Convenient , isn't it?

J ne chori ki, J ka kisi ke saath affair chala hai, J kisi se khushi khushi shaadi karne chali gayi- these are suspicions that are do-able ones from Ani's end ! But tried to kill her Arshi didi, this Ani believed, iss baat ka tukk nehi baithta !

Also, if you notice, the vamps are quite weak, so it is Ani who rises as the villian, time n again and does whatever's needed to take the track forward!

With this track, like Ani pointed out, Shrishti achieved what she wanted to, to rip RuNak apart and leave J alone n shelterless! But more than Shrishti's wrong-doings, it was Ani's mis-doings that fetched the desired results for her!

Originally posted by: sanfan

Edited by rysohini - 2 months ago