Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi 229 - I will base my review on this premise, that I have stated quite a few times now - "We are, 'how' we are, based on the situations, we find ourselves in" - it might not necessarily define 'who' we actually are!

The other takeaway from today's epi - If we decide to continue watching this show, which I believe we should, as it will always be triumph of Good Over Evil, thank God for his interventions - then we should look at every character, as a character on their own right !

With out trying to root for a 'ship' , wanting the individual stakeholders to behave the way we expect them to, and feel disappointment when they don't - this 'detachment' ,though, I agree, quite tough, would help us in still wanting to watch the show !

Lastly, we have to accept that the 'RuNak' dream that we all have, is a tough one, not just for the external factors, but also because the individual stakeholders are not always ready to give 'RuNak' a chance, they do just the contrary most times!

The makers, will keep making this a really tough 'ship' to sail and just might bring in an achha admi angle, to make it worse ! If they indeed break 'RuNak', it would be heartbreaking, coz of the way it was built ! But as with any relationship and many relationship , even with all the love and longing there might be, the relationships do not last /end up being together , for more reasons than one !

Jhanak - A lot of what she received today, was her own doing ! Maybe this would serve as an eye-opener for her, that be-matlab ka mahaanta, does no one, any good ! By now she should know what hatred Shrishti cutivates in her heart against J ! Her trying to drown J, her trying to give J up to Tejas - J herself has led Shrishti to bring this ultimate peril on J !

Will she know better now? And come out of jail to avenge Shrishti - J will still not - two reasons - 1)Arshi's condition 2)J's mahaanta -I guess some people are majboor that way- only and only J knowing Shrishti's misdeeds against J's mom would help bring out the avenger in J.

I felt sad for J on how she was framed and up against the powers that be, but I do not feel completely bad for J - uske mahaanta ka nateeja hai and she would unfortunately have to learn it the hard way!

Anirudh - He is gutted by the fact that Arshi, who was about to get married, is now reduced to a mere body, almost soulless, not reacting to anything , with a fear that some one had tried to kill her ! Plus her dance career is potentially over! Ani is shattered by the fate that this 26 year old has faced !

Based on what he heard from the doctor, Ani tries to extract some reaction, any reaction from her ! He tries to positively motivate her saying she will dance even better going forward and that he loves her and would, all his life! Both of these statements , he believes, would serve as an impetus, in extracting a reaction off Arshi !

And then he promises Arshi twice on "Jis kisine bhi tumhara yeh halaat ki hai, use main saza dilake rahunga" and in the precap "agar woh Jhanak hai, toh Jhanak ko iski saza zaroor milegi" -This promise comes from how helpless he feels seeing the sad state Arshi is in, it comes from guilt and wanting to do something to un-do Arshi's fate, and may be it comes from vengence - mis-directed yes, but exists due to lack of trust on J or due to trusting circumstancial evidences and a 0.01% shaq that J has a somewhat good reason that would make her do this - would have to wait for tomorrow's epi to air to get closure on this!

Probably the only things that his practical mind tries to decide with, are the circumstancial facts - J was the one around Arshi , he somewhat suspects deep-down J was unhappy with this wedding and WHY WOULD A MOTHER WHOSE DAUGHTER IS IN DEATH BED , GO ALL OUT TO IMPLICATE ANOTHER GIRL JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT?

IT IS UNFATHOMABLE WHAT SHRISHTI HAS DONE, AND IT GOES TO SHOW HOW DEEP-SEEDED HER HATRED AND JEALOUSY IS FOR JHANAK!

Quite understandably any normal human being, would fail to understand, that Shrishti has spun this game in her favour, to avenge J, while her own daughter fights for her life in the hospital ! And Ani as a mere normal mortal, fails to guage , that Shrishti could gido this low ! He knows Shrishti has tried to frame J, but it is beyond him, to figure out that a mother could play such a dirty game using her own daughter on death-bed as a bait, to seek revenge from J. Itna shaateer dimaag nehi hai Ani ka! There are opportunists and then there is Shrishti !

There has been numerous instances in the past where Ani has stood by J and believed in her, despite all odds - but with this one, did his bharosa dag magao ! We would have to wait for tomorrow to know better. He has heard only negative things and every single one suspecting J, He has not had a chance to hear Chhoton, Bodoma, Apu di and Jethu and seen their unwavering bharosa on J. Is he right, of course not ! But isn't to err human? His senses are blinded by a lot of baggage atm and this mishap is bringing out shades of him, we were not aware of !

When the truth comes out, which will eventually, as Chhoton predicted yesterday, one or more than one of the following could happen -

1. Entry of achha admi and RuNak's separation

2. Ani's realisation of how wrong he was in suspecting J and his remorse - could be when he finds out the truth from Chhoton/Minu , if they tell him that is! He might then go all out to implicate Shrishti, as he promised to Arshi today. Ani's mistrusts on J have never really seen closures, specially during AK track. At Tejas-J shaadi mandap it did see a closure, as J eventually opened her mouth

3. J' mom's history coming out and establishing really how evil Shrishti was back then and is now and J finding enough reason to implicate Shrishti

4. J moving on, and her career kick starts - thanks to the betrayal she feels from Ani

5. Ani stuck with Arshi for life

6. In all of this, however, if J is absent, how is Minton and Apu di shaadi gonna happen - J would have to be their biggest shippers, she is closest to Chhoto and Apu di and they share a special bond with her. Their love stories would be incomplete with out J being around, while their love stories panap!

This is the makers tactics to create the required MU between RuNak, else there is no reason for Ani to have even an ounce of doubt for J !

They could potentially finish Ani's character, to glorify J's and we would have to kaske dil thaam ke baitho, to jhelo that smiley1

Pretty much the same reason why they have reduced J to be a doormat , so that she can still continue living in BH - budget issues? And TRPs doing alright?

The unexpected, untimely RuNak dream SR, was, like I professed , an indication that we would not see any of this kind of intimacy, remotely even, for a very long time !

The makers will keep RuNak conveniently separated, for the longest time possible, even if it means the characters flip 180 degrees or somersaults Arthur Mather !

In short, #ExpectTheUnexpected

#ExpectTheUnexpected..smiley20

Answering here as last daily updates thread locked

From Kashmir track makers ping-pong with aniruddha character as titular character not getting popularity as aniruddha coming as strong where fl looks like total doormat...

Second one that from this phase fl character will come relative strong n ml character will take 180 degree turn as per story convince n

Third one that raunak marriage will not happen till 500 episodes of trp will stable in range 2.0 to 2.2 ... So misunderstanding with fl career, sgrishtiv/s jk , Anirudh v/s jk, n good people support will have track going on for at least 100 episode....

Aniruddh will have trust issues with jk till end of story in my opinion though time to time it solve ..

So overall nothing to except from serial as storywise n from performance πŸ’― percentage exception as all actors are doing marvellous job excluding arshi

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

#Episode 230

After lot of mute sessions , Jhanak who always talks right at the right time is back .

She spoke for herself , calm , assertive , respectful also demanded respect in return .I loved that part where she said You should call me aap and not tum .The cops looked judgemental , even without investigating they are asking her to confess the crime .Wow, what an easy way to close a case. The lady officer looked so biased and the call from Shristi proved it .Shristi is such an evil mother....instead of nursing her daughter she is working 24*7 to frame a young girl and using her emotional card ..How does her words be proof.

Jhanak said the truth , as always .Even when she knew she was all alone , she didnt lose her courage , she asked for the proof . She even said if you prove I am guilty I am ready to face the punishment . But without proof how can you conclude I am guilty.

Shristi is worried if Anirudh is interrogated her game might flop. She was hell bent on convincing that he was innocent , was ready to marry her daughter and they were in relation for long years , dont involve him I have no complains about him. Is she the same Shristi who has decide to destroy Anirudh too as he was cheating her daughter .

Each episode character show different shades ....Lets keep that in mind.

The lady officer in convinced Jhanak is the culprit just from Shristi's words ..Well so much time is saved if all officers were this smart in proving cases..

In the parallel world Appu and Lollon was cute and very refreshing to watch .How he nicely tried to distract her by giving chocolate .He trued his best to stop her from going out alone . Jhanak is the factor that they came close, so she will have an important role in their life . He is already admiring her innocence. Finally Apou di has someone in her life ither than Anirudh who beings her chocolates. Fast track story here .

Minton is finally collecting evidence .They even got to see the raw recording , luckily the guy showed them without hesitation .Bht he is interrupted by the phone call.

I doubt it would be Shristi madam on the other end .

Anirudh is back home ,who is informed by Appu about Jhanak being taken away by cops . He is shocked that they took her away without any proof.Loved Anjana today who spoke inspite of the evil gang trying to shut her up .She raised the valid question of Jhanak being insulted many times at that house , and still didnt respond. Her firm believe on Jhanak being innocent . Anjana has had motherly warmth towards Jhanak and she was so determined in supporting Jhanak .Loved her.

Anirudh is shocked and was tensed and his words ...just like that they took her and his tone showed he would run to save her .But the moment the evil gang said Arshi and Shristi he changed his expression . Realising if he would say a word in support of Jhanak it would harm her more .As if his words were to convience the evil gang that he had promised Arshi whoever is behind shall be punished, even if it is Jhanak. He knows she wont do it. So he is confident in his promise. Looks like evil gang is convinced with his words .

The sad part for me was ,this show has all female characters dor no good reason standing against a young girl .The lady cop who doesnt even know Jhanak also wanted her to be proved guilty just because Shristi is known personality.

Choton and Jhanak status and weakness was not enough that Lollon also has same thinking...

The makers emphasis on this so much ,its a reality in society , but highlight everytime and use it as sympathy card..

The powerful , weak , money , social status is the constant part if the show other than their aadha , nakli shadi addiction .

Its true in this universe so why not show it ....πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Precap --- Anirudh stating Jhanak needs to be published as his hoone wali biwi is injured which is over heard by Jhanak.

Minu who didnt hesitate to admit Jhanak as her relative inspite of no relation , is standing for her .

More drama ,more confusions .....the story continues....

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

#Episode 230

After lot of mute sessions , Jhanak who always talks right at the right time is back .

She spoke for herself , calm , assertive , respectful also demanded respect in return .I loved that part where she said You should call me aap and not tum .The cops looked judgemental , even without investigating they are asking her to confess the crime .Wow, what an easy way to close a case. The lady officer looked so biased and the call from Shristi proved it .Shristi is such an evil mother....instead of nursing her daughter she is working 24*7 to frame a young girl and using her emotional card ..How does her words be proof.

Jhanak said the truth , as always .Even when she knew she was all alone , she didnt lose her courage , she asked for the proof . She even said if you prove I am guilty I am ready to face the punishment . But without proof how can you conclude I am guilty.

Shristi is worried if Anirudh is interrogated her game might flop. She was hell bent on convincing that he was innocent , was ready to marry her daughter and they were in relation for long years , dont involve him I have no complains about him. Is she the same Shristi who has decide to destroy Anirudh too as he was cheating her daughter .

The lady officer in convinced Jhanak is the culprit just from Shristi's words ..Well so much time is saved if all officers were this smart in proving cases..

In the parallel world Appu and Lollon was cute and very refreshing to watch .How he nicely tried to distract her by giving chocolate .He trued his best to stop her from going out alone . Jhanak is the factor that they came close, so she will have an important role in their life . He is already admiring her innocence. Finally Apou di has someone in her life ither than Anirudh who beings her chocolates. Fast track story here .

Minton is finally collecting evidence .They even got to see the raw recording , luckily the guy showed them without hesitation .Bht he is interrupted by the phone call.

Anirudh is back home ,who is informed by Appu about Jhanak being taken away by cops . He is shocked that they took her away without any proof.Loved Anjana today who spoke inspite of the evil gang trying to shut her up .She raised the valid question of Jhanak being insulted many times at that house , and still didnt respond. Her firm believe on Jhanak being innocent . Anjana has had motherly warmth towards Jhanak and she was so determined in supporting Jhanak .Loved her. Evil gangs reminder about Arshi, took Anirudh back to reality and the immediate response of I have promised her , whoever is behind her state shall be punished . Looks like evil gang is convinced with his words .

The sad part for me was ,this show has all female characters dor no good reason standing against a young girl .The lady cop who doesnt even know Jhanak also wanted her to be proved guilty just because Shristi is known personality.

Choton and Jhanak status and weakness was not enough that Lollon also has same thinking...

The makers emphasis on this so much ,its a reality in society , but highlight everytime and use it as sympathy card..

The powerful , weak , money , social status is the constant part if the show other than their aadha , nakli shadi addiction .

Precap --- Anirudh stating Jhanak needs to be published as his hoone wali biwi is injured which is over heard by Jhanak.

Minu who didnt hesitate to admit Jhanak as her relative inspite of no relation , is standing for her .

What is your take on Ani’s character in today's episode

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

#Episode 230

Anirudh is back home ,who is informed by Appu about Jhanak being taken away by cops . He is shocked that they took her away without any proof.Loved Anjana today who spoke inspite of the evil gang trying to shut her up .She raised the valid question of Jhanak being insulted many times at that house , and still didnt respond. Her firm believe on Jhanak being innocent . Anjana has had motherly warmth towards Jhanak and she was so determined in supporting Jhanak .Loved her. Evil gangs reminder about Arshi, took Anirudh back to reality and the immediate response of I have promised her , whoever is behind her state shall be punished . Looks like evil gang is convinced with his words .

@bold Loved that part πŸ’–

Finally, Jhanak regained her lost courage!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What is your take on Ani’s character in today's episode

He is shocked and was tensed and his words ...just like that they took her and his tone showed he would run to save her .But the moment the evil gang said Arshi and Shristi he changed his expression . Realising if he would say a word in support of Jhanak it would harm her more .I felt his words were to convience the evil gang that he had promised Arshi whoever is behind shall be punished, even if it is Jhanak. He knows she wont do it. So he is confident in his promise .

Precap is confusing .....but Jhanak over hearing is a MU . But it will make her strong.

Jhanak today was same like that uncle groom marriage , she who stood for herself .... I wanted to copy paste same what I had written in that episode about her ...lazy to go back n search...😬

Kya yaar Mayuri , I purposely avoided Anirudh in my update and here you asked for it ..πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

He is shocked and was tensed and his words ...just like that they took her and his tone showed he would run to save her .But the moment the evil gang said Arshi and Shristi he changed his expression . Realising if he would say a word in support of Jhanak it would harm her more .I felt his words were to convience the evil gang that he had promised Arshi whoever is behind shall be punished, even if it is Jhanak. He knows she wont do it. So he is confident in his promise .

Precap is confusing .....but Jhanak over hearing is a MU . But it will make her strong.

Jhanak today was same like that uncle groom marriage , she who stood for herself .... I wanted to copy paste same what I had written in that episode about her ...lazy to go back n search...😬

Kya yaar Mayuri , I purposely avoided Anirudh in my update and here you asked for it ..πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Maya, I asked you because you always give unbiased opinion on any character...and I loved that fact.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Maya, I asked you because you always give unbiased opinion on any character...and I loved that fact.

Thankyou Mayuri

πŸ€—πŸ€—

MMR2810 thumbnail

Thankyou Mayuri

πŸ€—πŸ€—

smiley31

Word Count: 0

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

#Episode 230

great update of the episode.. loved J and @bold .. she stood for herself

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

#Episode 230

Today episode title was giving justice to episode itself.

Jhanak bold conformation

@underline part I also liked that when she insisted to call app instead tum....

She had fearless taken stand for herself as truth with her and she mostly not speak lie ..

@red one show if she can take stand then no one can make her bow to them infront of themselves...

Appu di part was some relief of intense episode...

@green one that's sad part of the show