Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 days ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sonakshi-sinha-zaheer-iqbal-wedding-heres-how-taha-shah-reacted-to-the-news_208215

Khudko shaadi me invite karwaane ka tareeka thoda casual hai. Reaction se pata chal raha hai invite nahi kiya haismiley36

Edited by Daebak - 15 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sonakshi-sinha-zaheer-iqbal-wedding-heres-how-taha-shah-reacted-to-the-news_208215

Khudko shaadi me invite karwaane ka tareeka thoda casual hai. Reaction se pata chal raha hai invite nahi kiya haismiley36

Ok now he is behaving a little like Karan Johar. You will get a thappad if I am not invited to the wedding. smiley41People in Bollywood really enjoy attending weddings I guess. Now wonder they go to the Ambanis' a million pre-wedding functions. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He may gate crashsmiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Given his narrative, I am surprised he didn't say that he was supposed to marry Sonakshi and lost her to Zaheer. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Given his narrative, I am surprised he didn't say that he was supposed to marry Sonakshi and lost her to Zaheer. 

smiley37 Lol one day he will say I am Raj from Mohabbatien who did not got his true love. smiley36

I think he had a soft corner for Sonakshi. He did for Aditi. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

smiley37smiley37

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ok now he is behaving a little like Karan Johar. You will get a thappad if I am not invited to the wedding. smiley41People in Bollywood really enjoy attending weddings I guess. Now wonder they go to the Ambanis' a million pre-wedding functions. 

I thought of KJO whijing about VK-KK wedding as soon as I read the invite but in OP's post😅

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I thought of KJO whijing about VK-KK wedding as soon as I read the invite but in OP's post😅

lol me too! smiley36