Posted: 18 days ago

Filhal to freshly graduated 

House Job has just started ; since 1st july

Aaina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Sorry to let you wait 

But It's difficult for me to post right now

I have been writing since yesterday but the chapter still needs a lot of addition 🥺 

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Hey, mai bas confirm hona chahti hoon, issliye pooch rahi hoon, iss Sunday ko yani kal toh hume update milega na tumhari story ka?

P.S. - Your inbox is full, kindly clear it whenever you get time...🙂

Aaina25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: naaheean

Hey, mai bas confirm hona chahti hoon, issliye pooch rahi hoon, iss Sunday ko yani kal toh hume update milega na tumhari story ka?

P.S. - Your inbox is full, kindly clear it whenever you get time...🙂

Han 

Probably the last one also 

_________ 

How to clear it?

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Will be waiting for more updates 

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aaina25

Han 

Probably the last one also 

Finally, tum TS ko TS hi rakhne mein successful ho hi gayi....although I'm feeling sad knowing that it's going to be ended this soon. You know, I was genuinely very very happy from inside when I got to know you're not being able to control yourself from writing more n more on this concept. I was literally thinking like, wow, it'll will be really good if this story gets a bit more elaboration, becoming a short story. However, please try to come back more frequently with more new stories on Arjun, or, Ariya, Arni, Arakshi.

_________ 

How to clear it?

At first, click your IF account's message notification icon if you're logged in, then scroll down & there you'll see both the "inbox" & "outbox" button, press the "inbox" button & there you can see the whole list of pms you've got. There, you'll see a general tick box (select all option) at the upper left corner to clear all the messages of a page at once.

If you want to delete all the messages without filtering what's important & what's not, then put the tick mark on the general tick box & just scroll down to "select the action" option (read/unread/star/unstar/delete), select "delete option" & press the "go" button at the right side. 

Also, at the left corner of every message there's a single tick box to select the message separately, thus you can select only those messages you want to delete, keeping the rests. After selecting the specific messages separately, go down to the "select action" option, select "delete" option & press the "go" button at the right side. 

Nainasehgal89 thumbnail
Update???
Ana2607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.