Frequent Posters

mansvigupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Nice update dear Thanks for PM 🙂

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

The light romance was fuzzy and adorable. Their bond is deepening and it's getting better and better.

I don't know if I missed it but I don't remember what was the deal with Riya's parents. But I like how both Ariya are finally becoming a safe place for each other.

Sometimes I really wonder how Riya is so innocent in midst of the usual criminal world she sees on the job. But then again I myself miss sexual innuendos in real life and I'm am an ardent reader.

It was hilarious. Ariya's train haven't even left the station properly. They are still enjoying the dating phase. Shree cannot be more wrong.

I loved how they managed to fluster the great ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE. And he friggin blushed😂😂 He even had to get a separate table.

I swear I live for these moments when Ayesha finds upper hand like this 😂

And then, Pasha sang for the ETF and pointed out the lead. The deal was busted and Altaf managed to escape. Arjun is angry and I guess we'll be seeing the arrogant super cop in attendance.

I feel the gunshots were too heavy for chotu to pursue Altaf but Arjun is right to think they've lost a big lead. We can only wait for him to blow his fuse.

Oohhh Angry Arjun. I would love for Riya to match him evenly if he gets unreasonable.

Waiting for the next update

Thanks for the PM.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Thank God. Well nothing beats the weakness more than rest and lots of comfort foods.

For me it's the blueberries, some hot chocolate and cheese toast. (Comfort food not healthy food)

My inner dietitian screams hypocrite at me whenever I write a prescription (⁠*⁠﹏⁠*⁠;⁠)

oh I love blueberries and hot chocolate too, add it with a dish of creamy red sauce pasta and I am in heaven

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Hi...I hope you've recovered completely. Extremely Sorry, kyun ki main 20th July ki update ussi din nahi padh payi, kyunki 18th July se whole Bangladesh mein Wifi Network, Mobile Phone Network, TV media aur Print media ko completely turn off aur phir poore desh mein curfew jaari ho gayi. Aaj hi, kuch 3/4 hours pehle, Wifi network wapas chalu hui hai, although curfew abhi bhi hai, par din mein 7 hours ke liye loose kar diya gaya hai, internet abhi chalu toh hui hai but bohot slow hai, social media bhi bohot slow hai, sirf YouTube hi thoda bohot dekhne ko mil rahi hai ab. Toh zaheer si baat hai, ab main forums mein inactive dikhungi most of the time, but will try to catch up with everything as soon as possible.

Ek aur baat, 20th July ko meri Birthday thi, tumne anjane mein hi meri birth date par hi update deke mujhe sabse achha gift de diya hai, unfortunately mujhe uss din mauka nahi mili chapter padhne ka, but still thank you so much for the update on my birthday.....❤️❤️❤️

Update was fantastic, Gaitonde treatment by Arjun was superb. Pasha ko pakadne ke mission ke planning discussion & on-spot execution was excellent. Iss chapter mein bohot time baad kafi Ariya romance mili, jo padhke bohot bohot zyada khushi hui mujhe. Tnx a lot for the update & pm.

And, please keep pming me always for your updates, even if I remain unavailable for weeks, or, months, because in our country internet & mobile network can abruptly be shut down or slowed down at anytime, without any prior notice. I'll read the chapters & post my comments whenever situation favours me.

Yes, I have now

oh happy Belated Birthday

Ha, I have heard about some clashes going on. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon. Take care in the mean time

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Wonderful update dear Sharvi 🤩

Awesome part 😀

I really loved the dinner date & I am happy that Riya subconsciously is depending on him for small emotional happiness & even Arjun is not less to fulfill them happily 😉

Riya was tired & the way she blabber in front of her friends in ETF that too in front of Arjun 😅 cracked me up badly 🤣 she literally didn't realised that what exactly she had said ☺️

Arjun had to made her understand which made them embarrassed to the core but it was really beautiful to see Ariya blushing like this & ETF teasing them

Sikander case seems to be interesting thou Altaf had ran away but hopefully he will be nabbed soon in this case

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

ha bichari kya keh rahi thi aur kya hi ho gaya uske saath, khud toh fasi, Arjun ko bhi fasa diyasmiley36

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

I love the bonding of how ri and arj get teased by team 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Somehow I have a khunas against drug dealers and peddlers.. It just not spoils lifes but fam. Too

honestly man, it's terrible.

you know there is a de-addiction centre at the place I work ok. toh these patients na, they get admitted, then... waha pe dusre patients or whoever ka chappal, bottle ya jo bhi aise unattended chut jaaye ward mein chura lete hai, then discharge lekar use bech kar drugs lete hai aur fir waapis admit ho jaate hai.... it's as amusing as it is frustrating

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

The light romance was fuzzy and adorable. Their bond is deepening and it's getting better and better.

I don't know if I missed it but I don't remember what was the deal with Riya's parents. But I like how both Ariya are finally becoming a safe place for each other.

Sometimes I really wonder how Riya is so innocent in midst of the usual criminal world she sees on the job. But then again I myself miss sexual innuendos in real life and I'm am an ardent reader.

It was hilarious. Ariya's train haven't even left the station properly. They are still enjoying the dating phase. Shree cannot be more wrong.

I loved how they managed to fluster the great ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE. And he friggin blushed😂😂 He even had to get a separate table.

I swear I live for these moments when Ayesha finds upper hand like this 😂

And then, Pasha sang for the ETF and pointed out the lead. The deal was busted and Altaf managed to escape. Arjun is angry and I guess we'll be seeing the arrogant super cop in attendance.

I feel the gunshots were too heavy for chotu to pursue Altaf but Arjun is right to think they've lost a big lead. We can only wait for him to blow his fuse.

Oohhh Angry Arjun. I would love for Riya to match him evenly if he gets unreasonable.

Waiting for the next update

Thanks for the PM.

Riya's parents and younger brother passed away in a personal terrorist attack

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bloomie

honestly man, it's terrible.

you know there is a de-addiction centre at the place I work ok. toh these patients na, they get admitted, then... waha pe dusre patients or whoever ka chappal, bottle ya jo bhi aise unattended chut jaaye ward mein chura lete hai, then discharge lekar use bech kar drugs lete hai aur fir waapis admit ho jaate hai.... it's as amusing as it is frustrating

I worked in one for 3 months as a volunteer as 20 year old.. Tbh I found it draining

My bro believes that the pragmatic me can't understand others emo motivations for taking drugs coz I think different

I prayed every day though

I know a few who got hooked due to bullying some due to their partners peer pressure and what not...

Sad sad sad 🥲

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

I worked in one for 3 months as a volunteer as 20 year old.. Tbh I found it draining

My bro believes that the pragmatic me can't understand others emo motivations for taking drugs coz I think different

I prayed every day though

I know a few who got hooked due to bullying some due to their partners peer pressure and what not...

Sad sad sad 🥲

From my place and learnings, they are people who don't have a functioning frontal lobe. I cannot see them as clients only patients😅

It's good that I don't have to usually work with them, maybe 1 or 2 in a year