Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Wait so Nagpaash and Sanjeevani are two different incidents? I've never read Ramayan in detail so idk

As far as i know Sanjeevani bhuti happened after Kumbhkaran's death but here Meghu is using Nagpaash already

Yes yes. Nagpaash se both Ram Lakshman are injured and Garuda comes to save them - which you can see in ydays promo.

Sanjeevani was brought for Lakshman (as per major versions, except VR) when Meghu shot him with the Shakti. It happened post Kumbhakaran's death only.

Edited by RamLakshman - 3 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ravan is too big for all the props used, his chariot, clothes smiley39he wears designer shoes though smiley20

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Ravan is too big for all the props used, his chariot, clothes smiley39he wears designer shoes though smiley20

Ravan comes out without proper war gear..Aisa to sirf superman ya iron man kar sakte hai na 🤔

They have steel bodies they don't get hurt

But ravan 🤷

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ravan comes out without proper war gear..Aisa to sirf superman ya iron man kar sakte hai na 🤔

They have steel bodies they don't get hurt

But ravan 🤷

Wo super heros k fir bhi apne armours hai. Apne Raavan ka bas sari ka colour change hua smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

The way camera spans on Ravan, from head to toe smiley44atyachaar aankhon pe smiley18

Edited by TheMinion - 3 months ago
RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

The way camera spans on Ravan, from head to toe smiley44atyachaar aankhon pe smiley18

Arree the other day I saw a clip of Ravan clenching his fist ON his thigh.. I almost dropped my phone smiley37 it looked like the camera man panned there by mistake but no they kept going smiley8

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Arree the other day I saw a clip of Ravan clenching his fist ON his thigh.. I almost dropped my phone smiley37 it looked like the camera man panned there by mistake but no they kept going smiley8

Hmmm arre this is the only part I don't like

Das lokon ke Swami ko Aisa kyo dikhate hai

Thoda toh socho re

Baaki mirch masala time pass hai

TheMinion thumbnail

Yeah, I mentioned this in my rant smiley19
chatterbox thumbnail

Ha ha I was looking at few scenes of ravan and all I could think of his ways cheats etc in one line

Woh ravan hai, kuch bhi kar sakta hai 😂😂😂😂

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Yeah, I mentioned this in my rant smiley19

Oh yeah, I hadn't watched the epi back then and when I did, I still didn't expect it to be THAT smiley11