piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I'm glad that Armaan rejected marriage at altar. IF he would've rejected before wedding or confessed his love for Abhira, Ru, Kaveri and Vidya would've emotionally blackmailed him like always. But now it happened in front of all people specially Goenka's. They could not stop it nor can they lie. So, even if they somehow try to wriggle out of it, marriage won't happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: piyushi

I'm glad that Armaan rejected marriage at altar. IF he would've rejected before wedding or confessed his love for Abhira, Ru, Kaveri and Vidya would've emotionally blackmailed him like always. But now it happened in front of all people specially Goenka's. They could not stop it nor can they lie. So, even if they somehow try to wriggle out of it, marriage won't happen.

I hope Goenkas don't allow Roohi to talk to Armaan. This girls needs to move on and let everyone live their life peacefully.

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viji2111

I hope Goenkas don't allow Roohi to talk to Armaan. This girls needs to move on and let everyone live their life peacefully.

Ruhi will be part of the show till the end lol so she’ll keep on drooling over Armaan.

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Goenka ruhi ko blame nhi krte h kabhi... Rohit se shadi ka decision ruhi ka tha to Armaan ne uski life kaise destroy ki... abhira k pain ka reason Armaan h but Ruhi apni condition k liye khud zimmedar h..

Manish kabhi bhi right wrong mein difference nhi kr pata h

piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supervampire

Goenka ruhi ko blame nhi krte h kabhi... Rohit se shadi ka decision ruhi ka tha to Armaan ne uski life kaise destroy ki... abhira k pain ka reason Armaan h but Ruhi apni condition k liye khud zimmedar h..

Manish kabhi bhi right wrong mein difference nhi kr pata h

Agreed. Both the families are hypocritic bunch of people.

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed. Both the families are hypocritic bunch of people.

That's why they deserve each other

Waise he did right..kaveri poddar knows it ..she manipulated him from that Sangeet rightly

Such a manipulative women ..more than ruhi I want to see her face and see how she disowns armaan..I would be glad..armaan has dodged two bullets today..

He escaped from both manipulators .. they would just suffocate him all his life

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vakeel Saab toh chaalak Nikla...Kisi ko.sochne ka mauka hi nahi diya ...If it is real smiley37

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So we are sure after this Vidya and dadi sa won't manipulate him? Will he stand by his decision after this?