Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 19 days ago

Next inspection scheduled for 8.30pm. Play needs to start by 10.47pm for a five-overs-a-side game.

Sugam Adhikari: "Taking sick leave today--catching a serious case of Nepal vs. Sri Lanka cricket fever. Go Nepal"

SoniRita thumbnail

India

7.45pm Next inspection scheduled for 8.30pm. Play needs to start by 10.47pm for a five-overs-a-side game. 

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Sugam Adhikari: "Taking sick leave today--catching a serious case of Nepal vs. Sri Lanka cricket fever. Go Nepal"

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Zubair: "What a gut-wrenching update. Thank you, though. An already disheartened fan from Pakistan. "

SoniRita thumbnail

India

lns: "Being optimistic and Hoping for some good cricket today "

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Zenith: "I just wanna cry as a Nepalese fan looking at the ground's condition right now. Since we lost a close match against Netherlands, this match is really crucial. If we had won our first match, this washout wouldn't have been a problem for us."

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Nikhil: "I'm looking at the radar right now and it seems there is some clear holes….so maybe it is going to clear soon! Matheesha will be key on a wicket like this!"

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Biru: "It is currently 5:10 am in Nepal. Thousands of people have alrarmed their clock and rushed to Sano Gaucharan ground to watch the live screening. I just wish we have a game today. "

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

20:00 local, 00:00 GMT, 05:30 IST: The rain has stopped a while ago which prompted the umpires to schedule an inspection in 30 minutes from now. Remember, the cut-off time for a 5 over per-side contest is 22:47 local.

19:10 local, 23:10 GMT, 04:40 IST: Live pictures show players moseying on the damp outfield as it continues to drizzle steadily. Groundstaff are trying their best to remove water on the covers, and we are hearing that it could take around 90 minutes to get the ground game-ready.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

The rain has stopped a while ago which prompted the umpires to schedule an inspection in 30 minutes from now. Remember, the cut-off time for a 5 over per-side contest is 22:47 local.