Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Posted: 19 days ago

UPDATE - 4.32 am IST (11.02 pm GMT, the previous day) - Well, not the start that we hoped for as it's currently raining in Lauderhill, Florida. It's prelting actually and there are puddles formed in couple of areas on the ground. THE TOSS HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DELAYED.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Toss delayed due to rain. 

We requested , and the toss prediction button kept open once again. 

Please note. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 19 days ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

UPDATE - 4.44 am IST (11.14 pm GMT, the previous day) - Good news! The rain has stopped completely and the super-soppers are out to do their job. It might take another hour or so for the groundsmen to get the ground ready, barring there is no more rain. Stay tuned.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Zubair: "What a gut-wrenching update. Thank you, though. An already disheartened fan from Pakistan. "

lns: "Being optimistic and Hoping for some good cricket today "

Zenith: "I just wanna cry as a Nepalese fan looking at the ground's condition right now. Since we lost a close match against Netherlands, this match is really crucial. If we had won our first match, this washout wouldn't have been a problem for us."

Nikhil: "I'm looking at the radar right now and it seems there is some clear holes….so maybe it is going to clear soon! Matheesha will be key on a wicket like this!"

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Live pictures show players moseying on the damp outfield as it continues to drizzle steadily. Groundstaff are trying their best to remove water on the covers, and we are hearing that it could take around 90 minutes to get the ground game-ready.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

19:10 local, 23:10 GMT, 04:40 IST: Live pictures show players moseying on the damp outfield as it continues to drizzle steadily. Groundstaff are trying their best to remove water on the covers, and we are hearing that it could take around 90 minutes to get the ground game-ready.

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

2 inch rain today 

hearing that it could take around 90 minutes to get the ground game-ready.

Hope not further rain later on 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Let’s go Team Nepal smiley4

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Biru: "It is currently 5:10 am in Nepal. Thousands of people have alrarmed their clock and rushed to Sano Gaucharan ground to watch the live screening. I just wish we have a game today. "

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

7.45pm Next inspection scheduled for 8.30pm. Play needs to start by 10.47pm for a five-overs-a-side game.