Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanketgoyal thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago
Certainly! In the ICC T20 World Cup 2024, Match 21 took place between South Africa and Bangladesh at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York. South Africa secured a thrilling victory, winning by just four runs12. The match was intense, with both teams giving their best. South Africaโ€™s bowlers put up a gallant defense, ensuring their place in the Super Eight stage.
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

https://x.com/Agrumpycomedian/status/1800228072777773137?t=ogsD0BZWp8u1vLZKxMznMg&s=19

I couldn't help but laugh. smiley36smiley39

I was supporting them and telling my friends they aren't dumb like Pakistan to bottle it. Atleast not till Mahmudullah is there. smiley36

But the pressure is too much I guess. smiley39

Good thing inka dono full member matches nikal gaya and they even won one. Now it's easy ones Nepal and Ned.

Should qualify easy. 

Will most likely face Aus, Afg, Ind in Super 8.

Agar aaj jeet jaate to most likely 4 in 4 hota. Imagine. smiley3

This is why we BD fans say PAK aur BD bhai bhai. Green Jersey + Ultra defensive batting in T20I ๐Ÿ’€ Imo umpire ke baad jaker ali (i know heโ€™s new) was the villain yesterday, bro wasted full tosses smiley39I so wish Hridoy had faced those deliveries, heโ€™s the only batter in the team who can hit sixes and is in form, but umpire smiley7Mahmudullah could have done better, he was good in the first match, this match he hit well in the end but Markram had the last laugh.

BD ke openers r so useless its better to play 3 bowlers as openers instead of these useless openers smiley39 Shanto toh sirf captaincy quota ke wajah se team pe hai, wont deny he captained well yesterday but his batting is too terrible for this format.

Vaise you are rating this team too highly smiley37 I dont trust this team at all smiley39 They love to lose to associates once in a while (I hope they completed their quota to lose to associates when they lost series to USA smiley36)

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 24 days ago

Suspended

[Post Removed]

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

This is why we BD fans say PAK aur BD bhai bhai. Green Jersey + Ultra defensive batting in T20I ๐Ÿ’€ Imo umpire ke baad jaker ali (i know heโ€™s new) was the villain yesterday, bro wasted full tosses smiley39I so wish Hridoy had faced those deliveries, heโ€™s the only batter in the team who can hit sixes and is in form, but umpire smiley7Mahmudullah could have done better, he was good in the first match, this match he hit well in the end but Markram had the last laugh.

BD ke openers r so useless its better to play 3 bowlers as openers instead of these useless openers smiley39 Shanto toh sirf captaincy quota ke wajah se team pe hai, wont deny he captained well yesterday but his batting is too terrible for this format.

Vaise you are rating this team too highly smiley37 I dont trust this team at all smiley39 They love to lose to associates once in a while (I hope they completed their quota to lose to associates when they lost series to USA smiley36)

Ned and Nepal se to jeet jaana chahiye but you never know. It's the WC of upsets and thrillers. smiley36smiley39

Not rating tbh but situations aisa hai. If you beat SL and run SA close you have to be good. Let's see. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Congratulations South Africa National Cricket Team (Mens) for winning this matchsmiley20smiley40smiley41smiley32

Congratulations Heinrich Klaasen for winning POTMsmiley20smiley40smiley41smiley32

Bangladesh National Cricket Team (Mens) also tried to give tough fightsmiley20

It was a thrilling match till last ball

Umpiring decision costed it a bitsmiley14

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Ned and Nepal se to jeet jaana chahiye but you never know. It's the WC of upsets and thrillers. smiley36smiley39

Not rating tbh but situations aisa hai. If you beat SL and run SA close you have to be good. Let's see. 

Ned beat them in ODI, So cannot say

SL toh Nep se bhi haar jayegismiley14

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Ned beat them in ODI, So cannot say

SL toh Nep se bhi haar jayegismiley14

i wont mind if SL loses to NEP then NEP wont win vs my team smiley37

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

i wont mind if SL loses to NEP then NEP wont win vs my team smiley37

SL aisi team ho gayi hai kisi se bhi haar jayegi

Even if they will win remaining two matches they won't reach Super 8

And even if they will reach Super 8, they will even beat that BBL 15 all out record

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

SL aisi team ho gayi hai kisi se bhi haar jayegi

Even if they will win remaining two matches they won't reach Super 8

And even if they will reach Super 8, they will even beat that BBL 15 all out record

If Mendis, Nissanka & Assalanka can click together SL batting can be dangerous. They won the 2022 Asia Cup cause of their batting actually. SL has 2 matches vs NED & NEP so does BD, I think both teams would love to win these matches. If SL wins both, BD needs to win both somehow, even if they can manage to win 1, they need to ensure their NRR is good, so far BDโ€™s NRR is way ahead than SLโ€™s, but depends on the next 2 matches. South Africa already qualified, the other team will either be Netherlands or Bangladesh, unless Sri Lanka uses some Qudrat Ka Nizam power smiley36

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

If Mendis, Nissanka & Assalanka can click together SL batting can be dangerous. They won the 2022 Asia Cup cause of their batting actually. SL has 2 matches vs NED & NEP so does BD, I think both teams would love to win these matches. If SL wins both, BD needs to win both somehow, even if they can manage to win 1, they need to ensure their NRR is good, so far BDโ€™s NRR is way ahead than SLโ€™s, but depends on the next 2 matches. South Africa already qualified, the other team will either be Netherlands or Bangladesh, unless Sri Lanka uses some Qudrat Ka Nizam power smiley36

SL toh ab bahar hi ho gayi hai (if they have to qualify then BD and Nepal needs to lose all their remaining matches, Ned needs to win against BD but with less RR, SL needs to beat Nep and Ned with huge margin, but itna sab kuch hoga nahi, so it's either Ned or BD reaching Super 8. Honestly SL Super 8 jaake bhi kya hi kar payegi, Ind ke Aage toh 50 bhi nahi bante inke, iss baar 10 banayenge)

Their bowling is still decent

But batsmen not stepping up

Nissanka is good if groomed more

Sadeera should be here (for anchoring)

SL should prepare for test series, other bilateral series and 2026 T20 WC now (ye toh champions trophy 2025 ke liye bhi qualify nahi huesmiley44)

Sad to see such a state of SL cricket

Earlier they were such a strong team 

Hope they rebuildsmiley27