Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Ruthless! Absolute dominance from West Indies. A landslide victory for the home team. It was not West Indies vs Uganda but Akeal Hosein vs Uganda in the second half the game. A career-best figures for the left-arm spinners has helped West Indies win by a massive margin of 134 runs. It is also best bowling figures for any West Indian bowler. A night to remmeber for Akeal Hosein, a spell to remember for the ages! Uganda on the other hand have equaled lowest total in Men's T20I World Cup.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

2% predicted Uganda will win.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Next match is India vs Pakistan.

A high-octane contest with passions running high on the field and in the stands. While India - with a better batting line-up - are the favourites, but in an India-Pakistan match, reputation, form and track record has little meaning. With the pitch assisting the fast bowlers, it is unlikely to be a high-scoring game but will nevertheless be a keenly contested one.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats MoodyMango smiley40 for topping today's leaderboard and as well as overall leaderboard smiley40

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Many crossed 1k points smiley40

Congrats everyone smiley40

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Congratulations MM smiley31

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Ffs man. smiley35smiley39

Itna achcha score aur picks hone ke baad bhi someone scored more. smiley19

I am always victim of playing safe. I picked everything right but made a mistake of not picking Akeil in both categories. smiley39

Rosyme thumbnail

India

I'm glad Russel hit 4 s and not 6 s..else would have lost Pooran s point. That was the only saving grace.

Edited by Rosyme - 3 months ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Hiral for winning the 18th prediction game of WC 2024 and topping the overall leader board.smiley40

Cheers..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

thanks for the tag. I completely forgot to send predictions smiley44