Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Every other drama of Sajal is about women empowerment or some other issue like Danish is doing one kinds of roles, do you think Sajal is stuck in the loop of social dramas?

Atleast she's doing different genre like rom com and thriller

Don't think so.It is just that Kuch Ankahi and ZPKB i.e. the latest two dramas have social issues.Hence it seems like it.But I do want to see her in something which isn't cause based next.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: G259

Don't think so.It is just that Kuch Ankahi and ZPKB i.e. the latest two dramas have social issues.Hence it seems like it.But I do want to see her in something which isn't cause based next.

Same here she should try beyhadh type drama the Jennifer one

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No she is already a star and commercial success doesn’t matter to her anymore.

Originally posted by: G259

Still both of them are light hearted too, not that dark and sad.

Hopefully Farrar will be romantic one smiley9

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

How was kuch unkahi a social drama?

Her last 3 have been about women empowerment but that doesn’t mean they’ve been great shows or even memorable ones. The one she’s doing right now- ZPKB- is miles better than shows like KA and Sinf e Ahan. I commend the effort by these shows but they were either too convoluted, boring or forgettable. ZPKB so far has been quite promising. Hope it stays that way smiley20 So for me this is the first time her effort in this has hit its mark. It’s a show I can enjoy instead of waiting for it to get better.

Also actors just do what excites them. Maybe this is her social cause based drama era. Every actor has this in their portfolio after all, sooner or later. No biggie. Doesn’t mean it’s become their “thing.” Haan if this goes on for another 2 dramas then yes, maybe.

Originally posted by: bips

How was kuch unkahi a social drama?

Not full-fledged but it dealt with social issues so
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Her last 3 have been about women empowerment but that doesn’t mean they’ve been great shows or even memorable ones. The one she’s doing right now- ZPKB- is miles better than shows like KA and Sinf e Ahan. I commend the effort by these shows but they were either too convoluted, boring or forgettable. ZPKB so far has been quite promising. Hope it stays that way smiley20 So for me this is the first time her effort in this has hit its mark. It’s a show I can enjoy instead of waiting for it to get better.

Also actors just do what excites them. Maybe this is her social cause based drama era. Every actor has this in their portfolio after all, sooner or later. No biggie. Doesn’t mean it’s become their “thing.” Haan if this goes on for another 2 dramas then yes, maybe.

I don't like social drama genre but I've been watching ZPKB for Hamza but I want his success similar to feroze and mikaal