Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Many dramas are going in for a season 2, which drama do you think has a potential of season 2? Which one do you want to see?

Mine - Parizaad

Raqeeb Se because insha and Abdul didn't became end game and director should be different it should be anjum shehzad

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

I don’t want season 2 of any showsmiley44

First on the list is of course Tere Bin 2. They can make a Yumna Wahaj show every year or every other year and you’ll hear no complaints from me smiley37 Balke come to think of it, DNUTN should also have a part 2. Kashif Nisar needs to work with these two together again.

I also think Khaie should have a part 2. Different exotic setting and different story. Could be fun.

For Parizaad I am excited to see Yumna and Ahmed working together again but I’m hoping for a different story and not a continuation. Since it was based on a novel this one boggles me the most keh what will they even do with it? But let’s see.

I also have a soft spot for the Baraat series. They can make 10 seasons of that and I’ll watch it smiley36

Lastly, they need to take old PTV shows like Dhoop Kinaray which were amazing and remake them with new setting, new actors, it would be so so fun to see something like that!

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh man.. Yumhaj are simply matchless. I mean their one like or one post for each other on insta/twitter generate such hype and articles in all the portals so imagine people's craze when Terebin2 will be on air.

For me along with the drama itself and its content, the excitement, buzz, hype about a drama also counts. If like minded people are interested in a drama and there are countless memes being created, people constantly discussion it, long posts are being made about it where people are just picking up even tiny bit details to discuss, twitter tags are active, Instagram reels and posts are being made constantly. For me, as a viewer, audience, and as an active SM user, it just gives me a different vibe altogether. So I personally consider such shows successful (in comparison to the shows that I call a 'dudd') that are able to do so. And of course, I look forward to those shows also that I think have the ability to do that at the time of their airing. So yes definitely, TB2 is already doing it for me and I am really looking forward to it.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After Yumna, Humayun interview yesterday (which should be counted as a successful content in itself, better than many dudd dramas on air these days, in terms of the buzz and hype that it created) there is just so much new life and activity happening in TB, Parizaad and YumHaj, AhNa fandoms. I am seeing new just so many new YumHaj and AhNa Vms and posts. Ohh emm Gee..just loving the atmosphere. Pleej come soon TB2 and Parizaad 2 and YumHaj and AhNa smiley27smiley20

Me and millions of people are waiting for only one show and that is Terebin2. Waiting to cherish Terebin2 Era again smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley41smiley42smiley40

Missing my Yumhaj babies smiley19

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago

I don't want season of any show. Yeah I do want to see same onscree pairs in new dramas but not in another season of same franchise

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hate second seasons which are not needed and only done to cash on popularity.

Season 2 of dramas are usually a letdown.One drama of which I'd want a second season is Kuch Ankahi.That too only because we didn't have much of Salman and Aaliya in the first one.