Edited by Winterberry08 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

It was a very wholesome interview indeed ! We talked about it a lot in the GM thread ! Come on over smiley31

HS and Yumna were the perfect pair to kickstart SH’s brand new Square Table interview format. Starting with 2 superstars and the show with the hype smiley27 Hoping to see more celebrity pairs on this format. I find SH’s interviews much more credible and fun than their reviews smiley20 this is their strength I think.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I am loving the hype and obsession of viewers with Gentleman and Yumna and Humayun these days. I am also obsessed with these two beautiful souls and Gentleman as the most intriguing drama on air these days. I am loving how people are discussing Gentleman's story, chemistry of its lead pair, and the amazing acting of the cast members. It reminds me a little bit of the TereBin days. Otherwise according to me, no other show has been able to create such buzz and hype on different platforms after Terebin just after 4 episodes.