myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 days ago

KKB is not moving story is so boring

Here RV-Monisha-Purvi triangle not ending 

There Ranbir thinks Purvi is noot his daughter (like i predicted before) 

Neither Kushi -RV revenge happening 

Nor tashu knows KK is Purvi hubby 

Nor Purvi knows what Kushi did to RV 

I think one track is being dragged 3 to 4 months 

Story should move fast to keep viewer interest 

One story track per month 

Writer should be changed 

What is this thief in RV house drama looks funny than serious 

Who leaves criminals in a commoner house 

Before in star plus shows whether yeh hai chahtein or anupama or imlie new track/new villan every other month was there atleast for first few years 

They must get new villans if Kiushi cannot provide story as villan 

Bring one new villan every month and can do story 

And start RV Purvi love track - send them on honey moon first 

Edited by myviewprem - 26 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

KKB is not moving story is so boring

Here RV-Monisha-Purvi triangle not ending 

There Ranbir thinks Purvi is noot his daughter (like i predicted before) 

Neither Kushi -RV revenge happening 

Nor tashu knows KK is Purvi hubby 

Nor Purvi knows what Kushi did to RV 

I think one track is being dragged 3 to 4 months 

Story should move fast to keep viewer interest 

One story track per month 

Writer should be changed 

What is this thief in RV house drama looks funny than serious 

Who leaves criminals in a commoner house 

Before in star plus shows whether yeh hai chahtein or anupama or imlie new track/new villan every other month was there atleast for first few years 

They must get new villans if Kiushi cannot provide story as villan 

Bring one new villan every month and can do story 

And start RV Purvi love track - send them on honey moon first 

The CV',s have diluted RV's core revenge character making the entire KB boring.He has suddenly become Monisha's puppet and he cannot afford to go against his own mom Harleen.

The CV's brought Pranbir back due to low TRP's but even that worked perhaps for only 1 time when it landed on the 8th position in the Top 10 list last week.

Forget about Purvi-RV love track.KK-Prachi love track was a mess both ended up separated and have again met after 20 years.

Purvi has become too much docile suddenly.She's in a catch-22 situation unable to take any step.

I am unable to understand as to why I or any other viewer should look forward to.RV and Purvi',s scenes bcoz let's face the facts RV doesn't give a damn about Purvi.His role has been reduced to playing a part time saviour for Purvi.

If Harleen wants RV to divorce Purvi then why doesn't she herself present the same papers to Purvi sparing us the confusing drama as to whether is there really anything at all between the Rajvi couple?

I have stated before also it's better RV goes ahead with Monisha as the FL.Why copy and repeat the same 20 year leap of KK for RV?

Despite being insulted and sensing trouble Prachi has not bothered to ask anything as to why the Malhotras refused her to.meet her own daughter?

RV's  good actions on the other hand has hidden the real facade of troubles Purvi is going through? 

RV has never warned his family members to not cross the line regarding Purvi.Look at Veer or Raanav.Both of them had specifically warned their family members to behave nicely with their wives Bani and Bela.

Inspite of Bani being a Naagin or Bela being a Fairy they got protective sharp and caring mates in the form of Veer and Raanav.I admired the old RV because he had those above mentioned qualities.

Raanav and Veer both wanted revenge like RV but they never gave up on their morality like RV did.Where is that sense of duty where the hell is concern for Purvi? 

RV caught the culprit but when the culprit  exposed Monisha he defended Monisha.He neither cross questioned her nor raise a storm about the same.

Bhagya needs a Veer or Raanav like ML.to spice up the story.Abhihya worked because Pragya was never gullible like Purvi though Abhi was stupid.

If RV doesn't care about Purvi then the viewers also wont care about the same.

The CV',s should have shown a normal tycoon RV falling for Purvi with Monisha being the jealous vamp.What was the need to bring the revenge and Khushi angle?

RV who couldn't imagine his life without Purvi before their wedding is least bothered about her.Such a 360 degree turn.The excuse given was revenge so shaadi ho gayi revenge ho gaya kya?

It's the CV',s fault for making all of us care about Rajvi then showing that it doesn't matter at all.

myviewprem thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: masked

The CV',s have diluted RV's core revenge character making the entire KB boring.He has suddenly become Monisha's puppet and he cannot afford to go against his own mom Harleen.

The CV's brought Pranbir back due to low TRP's but even that worked perhaps for only 1 time when it landed on the 8th position in the Top 10 list last week.

Forget about Purvi-RV love track.KK-Prachi love track was a mess both ended up separated and have again met after 20 years.

Purvi has become too much docile suddenly.She's in a catch-22 situation unable to take any step.

I am unable to understand as to why I or any other viewer should look forward to.RV and Purvi',s scenes bcoz let's face the facts RV doesn't give a damn about Purvi.His role has been reduced to playing a part time saviour for Purvi.

If Harleen wants RV to divorce Purvi then why doesn't she herself present the same papers to Purvi sparing us the confusing drama as to whether is there really anything at all between the Rajvi couple?

I have stated before also it's better RV goes ahead with Monisha as the FL.Why copy and repeat the same 20 year leap of KK for RV?

Despite being insulted and sensing trouble Prachi has not bothered to ask anything as to why the Malhotras refused her to.meet her own daughter?

RV's  good actions on the other hand has hidden the real facade of troubles Purvi is going through? 

RV has never warned his family members to not cross the line regarding Purvi.Look at Veer or Raanav.Both of them had specifically warned their family members to behave nicely with their wives Bani and Bela.

Inspite of Bani being a Naagin or Bela being a Fairy they got protective sharp and caring mates in the form of Veer and Raanav.I admired the old RV because he had those above mentioned qualities.

Raanav and Veer both wanted revenge like RV but they never gave up on their morality like RV did.Where is that sense of duty where the hell is concern for Purvi? 

RV caught the culprit but when the culprit  exposed Monisha he defended Monisha.He neither cross questioned her nor raise a storm about the same.

Bhagya needs a Veer or Raanav like ML.to spice up the story.Abhihya worked because Pragya was never gullible like Purvi though Abhi was stupid.

If RV doesn't care about Purvi then the viewers also wont care about the same.

The CV',s should have shown a normal tycoon RV falling for Purvi with Monisha being the jealous vamp.What was the need to bring the revenge and Khushi angle?

RV who couldn't imagine his life without Purvi before their wedding is least bothered about her.Such a 360 degree turn.The excuse given was revenge so shaadi ho gayi revenge ho gaya kya?

It's the CV',s fault for making all of us care about Rajvi then showing that it doesn't matter at all.

Defiantly story writer should change and so should director 

Both have no imagination or passion for job at hand 

I would want foll

Honeymoon of RV Purvi or business trip

Jasbir coming back and stalking Purvi

Kushi exposure in front of Purvi 

KK exposure in front of Kushi-Purvi-RV 

Monisha out of Rv life 

Asrarasheed31 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago
A silent lover of Purvi should enter the show about whose intention Purvi is unaware and RV should start developing feelings for Purvi to the extent that he should go against his family specially Monisha to support her and the entry of this lover of Purvi should make RV jealous that’s when he’ll realise his love for her
myviewprem thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Asrarasheed31

A silent lover of Purvi should enter the show about whose intention Purvi is unaware and RV should start developing feelings for Purvi to the extent that he should go against his family specially Monisha to support her and the entry of this lover of Purvi should make RV jealous that’s when he’ll realise his love for her

Lover for Purvi 

Just get back Jasbir only 

I am sure after this terrorist incident RV will start loving Purvi 

But whether hes brave enough to accept in front of his family is real mystery 

He seems to be subdued and scared acting like 1950s son heroes in front of parents not at all raising his voice the obedient son types 

Edited by myviewprem - 9 days ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Lover for Purvi 

Just get back Jasbir only 

I am sure after this terrorist incident RV will start loving Purvi 

But whether hes brave enough to accept in front of his family is real mystery 

He seems to be subdued and scared acting like 1950s son heroes in front of parents not at all raising his voice the obedient son types 

I don't know frankly what's going on in this Bhagya right now though the Kundali one lately has seen its TRP's rising.This terrorist drama has been dragged on now for many days.

And what makes you think that RV would love Purvi after this incident? Even if Purvi takes 1000 bullets for him RV couldn't care less about her.

KK is at least doing his part to save his daughter Purvi after knowing the truth and yeah RV also might save her but keep the love out of the equation.

Tomorrow even if Jasbir comes back RV would only save Purvi not accept her.This sham of a wedding needs to end now.

RV is just like KK-a clear carbon copy. Bringing a past villain or a vamp back does not change the fact that RV does not and won't ever love Purvi.

I don't know why the CV's are persisting with Rajvi jodi when RV is not willing to accept Purvi.RV is better suited with Monisha only.

The same trope of pretending to be true lovers where the ML doesn't even care about the FL is like an old wine in a new bottle.

Today it's terrorist tomorrow Monisha would send Purvi into jail on one pretext or the other.Trishna also wont like KK's involvement with Purvi once she comes to know the truth and Trishna alone  cannot be blamed for the same even if she's supposed to be the vamp in the story.

Why would any married woman want her husband like KK to get involved with his illegitimate daughter's life?

Monisha might be obsessive but she was the fiancee of RV.Its Purvi's fault for still staying within the Malhotra Mansion when even the Malhotras have exposed their true colors.

Pragya had Abhi's Daadi beside her but Purvi has nobody within that mansion for a support system.

The Malhotras have already taken their fair share of revenge first that Poison fiasco next the counterfeit notes.Monisha has already taken RV's revenge.

Purvi's family's reputation is in tatters just like it was in the past with Malhotras.

Why is Purvi not demanding her divorce and due share of property from the Malhotras? If RV had accepted Purvi and loved her truly then no issue but he only sees another Khushi in Purvi and that won't ever change.

It's very rare to see an ML like Veer or Raanav these days who madly love their wives.

Viranvi thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago
Really Jasbir could come back, it's more interesting and funny with him in the series....❤️😁I miss Jassi❤️
Viranvi thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago
That way, Jassi could return as soon as possible....❤️