Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I totally agree the ML doing riots is heights by CV

Instead some goons could have attacked Purvi and RV saves and than video taken that went viral 

What i think is only RV and his family not involved in all this some others involved because doing riots is no joke

Or this was never a real riot like for movies they do duplicate riot and give false news or spread false news of riot its like that 

I doubt any real common man was injured in these riots its all paid goons of RV 

I think only 30 to 40% of Rv story has been told by him hes hiding remaining 60% 

I feel Kushi and raman will be main villans of show and jasbir side villan 

I doubt RV is real villan of show as being shown now he will get better as time passes 

RV is definetly no bazigaar SRK who went killing everyone who knew his truth or anjaam SRK who was after a woman and killed her hubby

RV is very powerful and has lot of money he would easily have got kushi family members killed to give her life long grief like SRK if he wanted to but he did not 

Also Rv could easily kill Satyendra to destroy eveidence against he has not that means hes no ati villan like sanjay dutt of kalnayak or srk in daar, bazigaar 

Many times RV told purvi i am not a good man i am bad you do not know me do not trust me etc continuously since he met her

a real villan never say all that to heroine whom he wants to trap in first place 

RV is very powerful and has lot of money he would easily have got kushi family members killed to give her life long grief like SRK if he wanted to but he did not 

Yes RV is not the same like Ajay of Baazigar but while Ajay was born with a golden spoon RV became rich through his sheer hard work and smart business tactics.I don't mind RV using both his money and power to protect Purvi. And its not always about having boatloads of money or power intelligence or brain power saves the day too.

Sid and even his son Karan the Khuranas from Jamai Raja have always used their sharp wit and intelligence to protect their mates Roshni and Mahi if have u seen the serial Jamai Raja.Yes both loved their mates unlike RV who hates Purvi now.

Even Bela and Bani both came with the motive of revenge its another thing that they were loved crazily by their husbands Maahir and Veer.

What I meant to specify here is that it depends on RV going forward how is he gonna tackle the combined evil duo of both Khushi and Jasbeer while also interacting at the same time with Purvi.

I don't mind RV being ruthless and calculated if he's ruthless towards Khushi or Jasbeer.Using all his intelligence to just harass Purvi won't move the story forward and he will become nothing more than another version of either Raghav Jindal or Veeraj Dobriyal.

Many times RV told purvi i am not a good man i am bad you do not know me do not trust me etc continuously since he met her

a real villan never say all that to heroine whom he wants to trap in first place 

This might be a case of reverse psychology used by RV here. RV during that time has figured out the real innocence behind Purvi's good-hearted nature.This trick wouldn't have worked on Purvi's sibling Khushi.

The moot point is will RV support Purvi against her struggles with both either Jasbeer or Khushi if push comes to shove? Currently I don't see that happening and its not even expected that RV would support her because his entire focus now is to torment Khushi  through Purvi.

RV's money and power both have no use if its not used against the right targets like Armaan/Jasbeer or Khushi.

Also with Khushi currently being unconscious it would be interesting to see if she exposes RV? If she does not and keeps being silent about the same then that would mean that her love for her sibling Purvi was all just an act.

Also it would be good if Purvi can somehow start to fight her own battles. RV might or might not love her but Purvi should ask RV as to how he was able to detect the kidnapping location of Khushi because RV was not present there inside the Police Station when they were tracking the location of Khushi's kidnappers.

Purvi is too much innocent for her own good.She has already fallen or slowly falling for RV that cannot be denied the way her eyes look at RV.

Khushi and Jasbeer both now have the incentive to create troubles for both Purvi and RV.More than Purvi its upto RV to decide what he would want going forward- live a good life with her or waste time in plotting mindless schemes against her while ignoring the real enemies behind is back.