Want Kushi and jasbir, remove manisha

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I mean Kushi and Jasbir were million times better villans to Rv than this Monisha 

Please remove this Monisha and Deepika track and get Kushi and Jasbir back 

Seriously when RV and Purvi went on honeymoon 

It should have been jasbir trying to kill RV and kushi trying to stop their honey moon 

Throw this Monisha out of show shes irritating 

I was hoping Jasbir to go behind RV to kill him on honeymoon 

I was expecting Kushi to follow them so Purvi does not get lose to Rv or her past will be out 

Why is this useless pycho monisha after Rv 

Send her back to london or her dad home end her track 

OR Trp will fall more 

RV and Kushi had fire cracker chemistry as hero villan 

RV and Jasbir again had cracker chemistry as hero villan 

Moisha and her sister are unbearable 

Why was monisha track brought in first place when jasbir and kushi are still there as enemy of RV 

I do not think RV likes her too hes just bearing her for gratitude 

Just when we started enjoying RV Kushi tashan they broke it abruptly for God knows why? 

Jut when Jasbir and RV tashan was peaking they stopped that too 

Why should RV accomadate monisha now, hes married to purvi so break engagement say sorry and send her to her dad home 

Tell her you cannot marry her it was your mistake not informing her before marrying Purvi sorry and just send her off from your home RV 

See a man can make engagement to 5 women and break it but marraige is the end game (and  woman too) 

Engagement or roka has no legal sanction but wedding has 

Roka and engagement is not truly final commitment marraige is as per law and religion 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

To be frank i dont want khushi to stop the honeymoon to not lose RV.i dont want khushi to play games to get RV for herself like monisha does now.i dont like the relationship of the sisters to get spoiled.because if they show that it will be the copy of the previous generation. 

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I mean Kushi and Jasbir were million times better villans to Rv than this Monisha 

Please remove this Monisha and Deepika track and get Kushi and Jasbir back 

Seriously when RV and Purvi went on honeymoon 

It should have been jasbir trying to kill RV and kushi trying to stop their honey moon 

Throw this Monisha out of show shes irritating 

I was hoping Jasbir to go behind RV to kill him on honeymoon 

I was expecting Kushi to follow them so Purvi does not get lose to Rv or her past will be out 

Why is this useless pycho monisha after Rv 

Send her back to london or her dad home end her track 

OR Trp will fall more 

RV and Kushi had fire cracker chemistry as hero villan 

RV and Jasbir again had cracker chemistry as hero villan 

Moisha and her sister are unbearable 

Why was monisha track brought in first place when jasbir and kushi are still there as enemy of RV 

I do not think RV likes her too hes just bearing her for gratitude 

Just when we started enjoying RV Kushi tashan they broke it abruptly for God knows why? 

Jut when Jasbir and RV tashan was peaking they stopped that too 

Why should RV accomadate monisha now, hes married to purvi so break engagement say sorry and send her to her dad home 

Tell her you cannot marry her it was your mistake not informing her before marrying Purvi sorry and just send her off from your home RV 

See a man can make engagement to 5 women and break it but marraige is the end game (and  woman too) 

Engagement or roka has no legal sanction but wedding has 

Roka and engagement is not truly final commitment marraige is as per law and religion 

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

To be frank i dont want khushi to stop the honeymoon to not lose RV.i dont want khushi to play games to get RV for herself like monisha does now.i dont like the relationship of the sisters to get spoiled.because if they show that it will be the copy of the previous generation. 

Yeah, and I feel like it's too unrealistic at this point the story to have Khushi (who loves her sister more than anything) to get between Purvi and RV. I mean, I don't if I'm right, but I have a feeling the whole reason Monisha was brought in was so that the show would have someone getting in between the couple for RV's love. Idk, I just feel like Khushi's current hatred towards RV would trump her greed, while Monisha is shown as being obsessively in love with him (and sometimes I'm kind of on her side because she's not wrong to be upset that her fiancé married someone else without her knowing, then said he would leave her the next day because this is all part of his plan, and then he just... brings her back like I'd be pissed too)

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

Yeah, and I feel like it's too unrealistic at this point the story to have Khushi (who loves her sister more than anything) to get between Purvi and RV. I mean, I don't if I'm right, but I have a feeling the whole reason Monisha was brought in was so that the show would have someone getting in between the couple for RV's love. Idk, I just feel like Khushi's current hatred towards RV would trump her greed, while Monisha is shown as being obsessively in love with him (and sometimes I'm kind of on her side because she's not wrong to be upset that her fiancé married someone else without her knowing, then said he would leave her the next day because this is all part of his plan, and then he just... brings her back like I'd be pissed too)

I am not saying kushi should run after RV and fight Purvi 

I am saying she do not want RV and Purvi to be close as RV may say what kushi did to him in past 

If Purvi start trusting RV that will be Kushi deffaet as than her past will come out in front of Purvi and Prachi and her family which shes hidden for past 7 years 

Shes maintained that good girl rich wife image that will shatter 

Everyone will know that Kushi made love affair with RV and sent him jail on wedding day 

I am sure Kushi do not want truth to come out full life 

Even i want RV to ignore Kushi if she comes back to him

Not after she sent him to jail why would he  welcome her in his life is he mad 

Monisha also should not have come so soon in story 

It should be kushi and Jasbir as villans trying to seperate Purvi and RV 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.U r right.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think one thing let's make perfectly clear-Khushi does not love Purvi as her sibling.If she really had concern for her sibling then she would have disclosed the actual truth of her misdeeds to Purvi.

Whatever Khushi is doing currently it's just an excuse to cover her past guilt regarding RV.

Still I support Khushi bcoz RV also has been economical with the truth to Purvi and it's Purvi who's facing the brunt here not RV.If Khushi's selfishness leads her to protect Purvi then it's all right.Purvi does not have any ally within the Malhotra Mansion except RV's grand-parents.

RV also does not love Monisha that it also pretty much clear from his expressions.He's merely tolerating her bcoz she was there during his low days.

RV has feelings for Purvi but his idea of revenge has diluted those feelings.He won't achieve anything by targeting Purvi. He will get trapped into a lifeless relationship with Monisha like Abhi or KK before him.

Even his Sasurji KK is also getting married.KK ko perfect Damaad mila hai RV ke roop mein-both of them don't trust their wives Prachi and Purvi and prefer to trust the vamps or even get married also to the vamps.

Edited by masked - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I think one thing let's make perfectly clear-Khushi does not love Purvi as her sibling.If she really had concern for her sibling then she would have disclosed the actual truth of her misdeeds to Purvi.

I am telling Kushii is too selfish narcissit manipulative to ever love anyone or care for anyone even Purvi. She will do anything to destroy Purvi the day Purvi comes in her path some how or is an obstacle in her pather or the day purvi gets to know what she did to RV in past. Narcissist do not love anyone they just act sweet with those who benefit them thats all. Right now Vishaka and Purvi are beneficial to her so shes nice to them. Vishaka herself is a narcissist personality. One day this Kushi will betray armaan if it benefits her you watch or leave him for RV if RV is richer than armaan 

Whatever Khushi is doing currently it's just an excuse to cover her past guilt regarding RV

Yes she wants to maintain her clean imagge in front of family and armaan so doing all this 

Still I support Khushi bcoz RV also has been economical with the truth to Purvi and it's Purvi who's facing the brunt here not RV.If Khushi's selfishness leads her to protect Purvi then it's all right.Purvi does not have any ally within the Malhotra Mansion except RV's grand-parents.

I will not support Kushi at any cost. Narcissist people are very deadly although they may act sweet in front they can destroy lives for their benefits and i have seen that in real life too by falsely lying or implicating innocents. RV is not narcissist, hes just an emotional fool  out to revenge what Kushi did to him and his family. If RV was like Kushi by now Purvi would have been physically and sexually abused by him as hes her husband as its his rights. He would have extracted his revenge by now. What stops him from harming Purvi on way to honey moon, he can hire goons to kill her, rape her do anything with her and extract revenge no. If he was real villan by now Purvi would be in big trouble.  Its actually opp RV saved her from goons twice already on road and in haveli. While Kushi is perfectly capable of sending RV to jail on false charges, RV shall never do all that with Purvi. As hes basically a good human but angry right now. 

RV also does not love Monisha that it also pretty much clear from his expressions.He's merely tolerating her bcoz she was there during his low days.

RV has feelings for Purvi but his idea of revenge has diluted those feelings.He won't achieve anything by targeting Purvi. He will get trapped into a lifeless relationship with Monisha like Abhi or KK before him.

RV does not love anyone now. After what Kushi did to him hes stopped believing in true love. He may like Purvi as shes innocent but he do not love her. Hes just protecting her as hes her husband and elder to her in age and his duty. Hes not doing all that for love of Purvi. 

Even his Sasurji KK is also getting married.KK ko perfect Damaad mila hai RV ke roop mein-both of them don't trust their wives Prachi and Purvi and prefer to trust the vamps or even get married also to the vamps.

KK is marrying? But why he never invite Purvi and RV. They are his daughter and damad i mean foster daughter and damad no 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am fully in sync with what you have written about Khushi.She's the classic Narcissist looking out and out for herself only.

My POV is regarding RV.You have only called RV as an emotional fool.I think he's more than that-he's a delusional man who can't see who is right for him and whom he needs to punish.

RV protected her from the goons by playing that Police Siren from his cellphone which shows his intelligence but the guy is unable to see the purity and goodness of his wife Purvi.As I have said before Life doesn't always give second chances what does RV really want regarding his marital relationship with Purvi?

It would be better  that either he gives her divorce or have a clear frank chat with Purvi.The couple is bickering like kids whether on the streets or in a home.

RV has constantly blamed Khushi for his current toxic personality.He could have taken revenge from Khushi without marrying Purvi.How does hurting Purvi benefit RV in any manner? 

If tomorrow Monisha or Khushi takes advantage then the blame should be on RV's shoulders bcoz the guy chooses to trust others over his wife.Is it a joke that he married a girl and now can't even tolerate her presence-why he didn't marry Monisha instead of Purvi then?

You might not like Monisha but her POV is entirely correct.Its she who deserved to be RV's wife not Purvi.She was there during the low days for RV.She supported him and provided him with all the emotional support and love and how does RV repay her-by having an EMA with her huh.

RV kab tak Gharwali-Baharwali karta rahega?

Edited by masked - 1 months ago