RV other sister died because of Kushi?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

In flashback when RV was in jail his other sister marraige broke away 

Did she kill herself for her marriage breaking or because all were humiliating her as her brother is molester? 

I am sure some big tragedy has happened in RV home after his jail term 

Just because RV went jail for 3 years for false molesttaion he would not go to such great lengths 

I think RV never told about his other sister to Kushi as shes dead 

The anger i look in harleen eyes do not come just because her son went to jail 3-4 years i think her daughter died 

Because of kushi false allegation 

1) RV went to jail 

2) RV sister marraige broke and she took fatal step to kill herself

3) RV brother job loss happen

4) Yug was sent another town to save him from all this or was in hostel another city

Nupur was too small in school may be 7 years back(RV told 7 years back once). Now shes 19-20 may be 

But what about dada dadi do they not know what happened to RV 7 years back 

How do they act so cool with purvi and prachi if such big tragedy has happened bec of them 

This story is complicated many things are hidden about RV past and family members 

IF Rv sister has killed herself bec RV went to jail Kushi must go to gallows - how can anyone put false case and destroy a person life and family so much 

This is like a wife putting false dowry case on hubby, in laws, sister in laws and grandparents bec of which all go to jail or in fear kill themselves to avoid humiliation in society or in fear of police case and jail although those charges may be actually wrong husband has never troubled wife 

I am not sure how much of pain Rv is hiding from Purvi inside and hes guilty too because of him harman had heart attack, his mom is humiliated in society not allowed in temples or functions, his brothers had no job how they lived 3 to 4 years RV in jail food and house expenses? and did his sister commit suicide too? and add to that torture of RV by police and in jail prisoners too trouble new comers. Its horrible place prison especially for rapist and molesters etc as other prisoners make such prisoner life hell. Seriously if this serial starts showing reality of jail what happened to RV in jail 3 to 4 years in flash back it will get too much to bear for viewers. Best they just give talk over we can understand how he was treated by police and may be other prisoners in jail because of molestation charges but do not want to show on TV etc talk over of what he faced in prison is enough i think later on in show.  

Any other human would go mad with so many problems face in less than 3-4 years but RV is strong mentally 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago