Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: masked

If this was the old version of RV then he would have done all the above mentioned things.I dont know who this new RV is?He is either getting taken for a ride by Khushi or dancing to the tunes of Monisha.

Regarding Purvi it seems she has no brains at all.She just gave up her right without a fight against Monisha then why did she marry RV? The only thing she said on being abandoned by RV was that she just had a big fight with her husband RV.

I am now even wondering why even Purvi was introduced in the first place for RV? This is not a knock on the actress portraying the character of Purvi-she's doing a fine job of conveying and acting the same.

The CV's could have alternately pursued Khushi RV romance story with Monisha as the vamp.Right now it seems Purvi is dealing with 2 Rhea's here-Khushi and Monisha.

Yes I like the rest of the fans love RV and Purvi but at least the CV',s should give some time to properly develop a romantic track between the two.Forget Romance forget the wedding Divorce ka baat shuru ho gaya?

Divorce hi karwana tha toh shaadi kyun karwaya RV Purvi ka?

And if RV was introduced as some cunning Mastermind early in the series why make him a dumb ML just like the rest?

Why is Purvi paying the price of Khushi's misdeeds? RV's family don't like Purvi all right why did they leave Khushi? 

If RV's logic is right that he will target Khushi through Purvi then even whatever Khushi is doing to protect her sibling Purvi that is also logically right or Monisha asserting her right over RV bcoz RV was engaged to Monisha before marrying Purvi.

Its ok if RV Purvi story start with divorce 

If you have seen abrar previous two show it start same way 

In ghatbandan his wife goes first night to put police compliant on him for forceful marraige and she sends him divorce papers before griha pravesh as wife 

Same way Yeh hai chahtein abrar samrat gives divorce to nayantara just few days after marraige only 

After divorce only abrar all love story start actually 

So no need to worry on this divorce of RV and purvi real love story start after divorce only for this hero always in serials 

In abrar serial first divorce happens between hero heroine than love starts than they marry again so do not take it so serious 

In ghatbandan too abrar marry his wife twice after divorce and going to jail by her complaint 

In yeh hai chahtein too abrar divorce and marry his FL many times like 5 times may be in full serial 

So do not worry this hero story always starts with fight and divorce or going to jail of hero by heroine complaint only 

Only than love starts between hero heroine like total crazy wala love which you have not seen between any one before such love like majnu and salim or romeo wala kind of love starts after divorce and jail term only for hero 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Its ok if RV Purvi story start with divorce 

If you have seen abrar previous two show it start same way 

In ghatbandan his wife goes first night to put police compliant on him for forceful marraige and she sends him divorce papers before griha pravesh as wife 

Same way Yeh hai chahtein abrar samrat gives divorce to nayantara just few days after marraige only 

After divorce only abrar all love story start actually 

So no need to worry on this divorce of RV and purvi real love story start after divorce only for this hero always in serials 

In abrar serial first divorce happens between hero heroine than love starts than they marry again so do not take it so serious 

In ghatbandan too abrar marry his wife twice after divorce and going to jail by her complaint 

In yeh hai chahtein too abrar divorce and marry his FL many times like 5 times may be in full serial 

So do not worry this hero story always starts with fight and divorce or going to jail of hero by heroine complaint only 

Only than love starts between hero heroine like total crazy wala love which you have not seen between any one before such love like majnu and salim or romeo wala kind of love starts after divorce and jail term only for hero 

If RV Purvi love story is gonna start with Divorce or an ML is gonna marry his FL 5 or 10 times and it delivers the TRP ratings then we should all enjoy the ride as such but KB is not even in the Top 10 TRP list.

And even if it's in the Top 10 TRP list still it's not watchable for me at least because it's better to watch Supernatural or Horror shows/Web Series then.

The story becomes predictable then with Constant Separation-Reunion tracks with finally the couple getting separated after a 10 or 20 year leaps with new generation coming in to play.

This type of above mentioned track has been done in other serials too like YRKKH or other serials.

At the EOD it's upon the CV's who  decide the future storyline and execute the tracks but still you can find complaints regarding the same on the forum.

My POV is if the CV's had wanted to introduce something different in KB then they should have followed it up in a practical sense.

I have seen Naagins and other Revenge web series before there the protagonist don't always expose themselves or reveal their intentions like RV did in front of Khushi.

RV could have been introduced like any normal FL like KK or Abhi before him.What was the need to portray him as some effective Mastermind only to turn him dumb later on? 

This was not a Thriller series but a Saas Bahu Saga right.So RV being some normal ML would have made sense then.

RV can divorce or get married to Purvi 5 or 10 times how does it make him different from Abhi or KK then? 

Even if we take into account that Separation or Divorces are gonna happen between the two then RV-Purvi's fate is sealed then.Mostly they are gonna end up in Coma or being revealed as Parents for the fourth gen in KB.

I liked RV because I saw him to be much different from Abhi or KK.If only Purvi is gonna always expose either Khushi or Monisha like it's done by other FL's then it's all right if RV remains a dumb ML.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

If RV Purvi love story is gonna start with Divorce or an ML is gonna marry his FL 5 or 10 times and it delivers the TRP ratings then we should all enjoy the ride as such but KB is not even in the Top 10 TRP list.

And even if it's in the Top 10 TRP list still it's not watchable for me at least because it's better to watch Supernatural or Horror shows/Web Series then.

The story becomes predictable then with Constant Separation-Reunion tracks with finally the couple getting separated after a 10 or 20 year leaps with new generation coming in to play.

This type of above mentioned track has been done in other serials too like YRKKH or other serials.

At the EOD it's upon the CV's who  decide the future storyline and execute the tracks but still you can find complaints regarding the same on the forum.

My POV is if the CV's had wanted to introduce something different in KB then they should have followed it up in a practical sense.

I have seen Naagins and other Revenge web series before there the protagonist don't always expose themselves or reveal their intentions like RV did in front of Khushi.

RV could have been introduced like any normal FL like KK or Abhi before him.What was the need to portray him as some effective Mastermind only to turn him dumb later on? 

This was not a Thriller series but a Saas Bahu Saga right.So RV being some normal ML would have made sense then.

RV can divorce or get married to Purvi 5 or 10 times how does it make him different from Abhi or KK then? 

Even if we take into account that Separation or Divorces are gonna happen between the two then RV-Purvi's fate is sealed then.Mostly they are gonna end up in Coma or being revealed as Parents for the fourth gen in KB.

I liked RV because I saw him to be much different from Abhi or KK.If only Purvi is gonna always expose either Khushi or Monisha like it's done by other FL's then it's all right if RV remains a dumb ML.

That is writer director problem not actors issues

Writer has not written story properly 

But actor playing RV, Kushi and Prachi, dadaji, yug, RV mom doing brilliant job must say 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That is writer director problem not actors issues

Writer has not written story properly 

But actor playing RV, Kushi and Prachi, dadaji, yug, RV mom doing brilliant job must say 

True,in the last few episodes even purvi. The actress is good but she has not been given anything good to work with

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

True,in the last few episodes even purvi. The actress is good but she has not been given anything good to work with

The actress playing Purvi is not good at emoting compared to her opp hero RV 

As an individual she may be good actress but when you compare her to her competition RV she falls flat in scenes 

When she should be angry she looks lost in expression and when she must be pissed off with RV yesterday shes smiling instead of giving irritated reactions. But Rv gave perfect angry irritated expressions but Purvi was smiling confusing viewers why shes smiling? (in room when she drags him to talk) 

Actor playing RV is one best actor to grace ITV in last 15-20 years if you go by his past acting in serials and OTT roles

Hes like Irfan khan, manoj bajpai level actor can do any role easily be it don, crazy lover boy, vada pav seller, rockstar, business man, terrorist, father of kid, father of 25 year old  convincingly etc (roles hes done in past shows i listed)  

So when such an actor in front you require to up your game in acting or your flaws show up like its happening to purvi. Shes unable to match up even to prachi or kushi level acting forget RV because it will be quiet tough to match his levels for most. And this is just warm up the actor playing RV is not even acting 50% of his level in this show compared to his past shows or OTT levels. I am not sure why may be hes trying to reduce his acting level to match his opponents. Sometimes we go down to our colleagues levels when they cannot match up to our intellect level no. RV doing same under playing his real ability so others can match up to him. Rarely he shows his 80-90% level of acting like when he landed at Purvi home and first 5 mins challenged Kushi with his body language and expressions.     

Just the one scenes when RV comes to Purvi home to take her and his expressions challenging Kushi as he sits on chair and challenges her in body language and facial expressions is enough to show his caliber 

Even actress playing Kushi is very good but even she looks bland in some tashan scenes with him in expressions 

Seriously i want actress playing Purvi to get better because it will get tough matching RV level skill in future when intense scenes start 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The actress playing Purvi is not good at emoting compared to her opp hero RV 

As an individual she may be good actress but when you compare her to her competition RV she falls flat in scenes 

When she should be angry she looks lost in expression and when she must be pissed off with RV yesterday shes smiling instead of giving irritated reactions. But Rv gave perfect angry irritated expressions but Purvi was smiling confusing viewers why shes smiling? (in room when she drags him to talk) 

I see what you mean now. She was good in the first confrontation scene then fell flat and blank in all the scenes she shares with people. The nok-jhoks, which are supposed to be the highlight for any itv couple feels so forced and fake and randomly out of character for Purvi. They never showed this side of hers at all before marriage or even after and suddenly she starts taunting and starts nok-jhok. I am still not buying the chemistry at all

myviewprem thumbnail

I see what you mean now. She was good in the first confrontation scene then fell flat and blank in all the scenes she shares with people. The nok-jhoks, which are supposed to be the highlight for any itv couple feels so forced and fake and randomly out of character for Purvi. They never showed this side of hers at all before marriage or even after and suddenly she starts taunting and starts nok-jhok. I am still not buying the chemistry at all

Even RV was very sweet till marrage no only after marraige hes got rude and aggressive 

But his behaviour seems justified because all know his back story now 

A man will not worship his wife whose sister sent him to jail of all places on false charges 

But Purvi suddenly turning all aggressive and smart and back talking to RV is a shocker

Why was she not doing this to Jasbir or Ashutosh? 

Shes suddenly behaving like  Kushi or Diya now confusing both viewers and Rv 

Also her face is too stiff like she cannot move any muscle of her face when emoting mostly while RV can bing 10 expressions in one confrontation (although hes also not up to mark unlike his prev YHC and Ghatbandan) 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I disagree. I think she's actually been given quite a lot to work with, she's just not a strong enough actress for this role. Her expressions are always quite stagnant and she delivers every line of dialogue in the same tone, I can't even enjoy the nok-jhok scenes of her and RV because Abrar is very clearly doing a lot of the heavy lifting.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Even RV was very sweet till marrage no only after marraige hes got rude and aggressive 

But his behaviour seems justified because all know his back story now 

A man will not worship his wife whose sister sent him to jail of all places on false charges 

But Purvi suddenly turning all aggressive and smart and back talking to RV is a shocker

Why was she not doing this to Jasbir or Ashutosh? 

Shes suddenly behaving like  Kushi or Diya now confusing both viewers and Rv 

Also her face is too stiff like she cannot move any muscle of her face when emoting mostly while RV can bing 10 expressions in one confrontation (although hes also not up to mark unlike his prev YHC and Ghatbandan) 

@bold: I'm gonna cut Abrar a little slack just because his previous co-actors at least gave him something to work with, I personally think that they both matched his energy quite well... and Purvi literally gives nothing in every scene, I wouldn't feel like giving my 100% either.