Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I truly hope makers stop this fights of RV Purvi and start RV Purvi love story

First Monisha should be out of serial because she is too irritating 

Kushi and Jasbir can be villans of show 

I am missing Jasbir the villan with comedy timing. RV and Jasbir had great chemistry as hero-villan just get him back permanently as villan. Make Jasbir crazy after Purvi 

I even like Ashutosh marry him to Diya make him jiju of Purvi will be fun to watch his kanjoos behaviour in RV home.Jasbir and Ashutosh should be permanent on this show as villans. Imagine RV and Ashutosh fights and arguments in family meets and parties shall be funny 

Make Armaan also villan if you want villan but remove this Monisha, no viewer likes her with RV 

What is wrong with dadaji and dadi? Why they turned against Purvi 

Who is there to support Purvi in house? only RV 

And this KK Prachi story is going funny. Are RV Purvi 25-30 year olds or KK-Prachi on show

Why is KK acting like teenager and Prachi her and KK encounters all look like teenage encounters the kind RV Purvi should have had after wedding. I think they are copying Kundal bhagya here but there atleast Karan and Preeta look elder by age  

While RV-Purvi look mature couple in 20s only by behaviour. RV Purvi show maturity of 60 plus on show actually in many scenes 

Also if anyone here seen Yeh Hai chahtein show of RV prev show most KK and Prachi scenes are lifted from there. Like yesterday light goes off flickering both pass and hand touch. This was YHC 1 scee between Rudraksh Khurana and Preesha Iyer scene on christmas party day. Further KK coming and wet hair jhata again YHC 1 scene. Many  scenes copied from YHC 1 in 2020-21 episodes in Kum Kum bhagya 3 some with small twists. But sadly KK-Prachi have no chemistry or intensity like Rudrakhsh Khurana and Preesha had. Rudraksh Preesha set screens on fire with their chemisty no KK Prachi or anyone can match it for many years. Also i was watching last few scenes before leap to know story, this Prachi staying as Akshay wife and KK going to his house as mangetar to Akshay sister is copy of YHC1 . It was Rudraksh Devika marraige drama in 2021 in goa. Rudraksh has doubt that Devika bhabhi is his wife hence goes to goa with Devika and acts as mangetar to her to be near to Preesha so she comes back home. 

Luckily i watch only 1-2 serials so i have not watched many older serials to know more copied scenes in KKB 

Second time i liked RV behaviour with Purvi, how maturely he handled her after getting her out of prison back home 

Full RV family never came to greet Purvi so later big fight will happen with all abusing Purvi and angry on RV 

Send RV Purvi together on honeymoon or business trip with Jasbir and Kushi there to split them 

I found RV a much better ML than Rudrakhash Khurana at least in the beginning before his wedding with Purvi.

I don't think Jasbeer or Ashutosh should come back nope they are not required.Already we have 2 women vying for RV-Purvi and Monisha we don't require additional 2 love interest for Purvi in the form of Jasbeer and Ashutosh.

Considering the CV,'s track record it would turn out like N6 where Pratha had multiple partners even though Rishabh was supposed to be her only love interest.

Ashutosh and Jasbeer were soundly defeated by the old RV so let them stay defeated only.

Even the so called Mr Rudraksh Khurana had multiple partners but the story was perhaps much executed better than the Bhagyas.

Right now with the exception of RV's grand-father and his sibling Yug everybody from the Malhotra clan had turned against Purvi.

Even RV's grand-parents never knew about Purvi being Khushi's sibling but they knew about the pains RV and the Malhotras has to bear due to.Khushi.

That's why RV's grand-parents adored Purvi so much.This also explains the reason as to why RV's grand-parents were so eager regarding RV's wedding with Purvi.

In the last episode the Malhotras specially Harleen behaved quite badly with Prachi when she wanted to meet her daughter Purvi.

Yes Purvi was fooled by RV's gentle caring facade but why was Prachi fooled and still being a fool? Years of her experience fighting with her sibling Rhea had taught her nothing.

Purvi is facing the same issues Prachi faced.Why did Prachi never taught Purvi any lesson regarding facing the harsh realities of life or not giving any  life lessons to her daughter Purvi about having eyes behind the back of head too?

All Purvi learned from Prachi was how to be a gentle selfless soul which does not work even in real life forget fictional.

RV whether under Malhotras or Harleen's pressure will ditch Purvi just like KK did with Prachi.RV might have sympathy but no love for Purvi.

Rather than seeing a carbon-copy separation and reunion tracks between RV and Purvi it's better she gets phased out and storyline moves ahead with RV and Monisha.

And KK needs to move abroad with Trishna.There is no requirement for 1000th reunion track of KK and Prachi.

If Purvi and RV's story has to work then the CV's need to drop this divorce angle.Let Khushi become the new vamp with Monisha turning to the positive side but retaining her cunning attitude.

At least Monisha won't be a gullible FL like Purvi.

Purvi and RV's story needs intense chemistry to work simply adding more vamps and villains won't create magic for the couple.

If Rudraksh loved Preesha then it was clear that he really loved her and that can be seen from their short scenes.But Rudraksh never knew the difference between right and wrong like the old RV hence he could never really reunite with Preesha.

Always having trust issues with Preesha on one pretext or the other with multiple leaps of separation and reunion huh.

Getting back to RV he has suddenly lost all that intelligence right after his wedding with Purvi. He needs instructions from either Harleen or Monisha to think and make decisions regarding his life journey like some mind-controlled robot.

At least he had the sense to bail out Purvi.He neither bothered to ask Purvi as to where and how she got trapped in such a fake case? 

RV needs to realize that wedding is not a joke which has got both incoming and outgoing facility like a mobile phone.Yes he married her for revenge but all the time he has spent with her till now still he's unable to figure out the real nature of his wife.

Khushi was quite right in stating that Purvi was much different from her and nobody in the Malhotra clan loves Purvi.

Even the Malhotras cannot be blamed here totally bcoz harsh life experiences has diluted their sense of morality and justice but hurting Purvi is wrong both morally and legally.

Hurting Purvi is not gonna hurt Khushi in the long run rather Malhotras actions will end up hurting their own son RV too.

What will RV or the Malhotras gain by hurting Purvi? Rather it only ends up helping Khushi.And if Khushi wants she can file a new case against the Malhotras for hurting Purvi though Purvi's denial might save the Malhotras.

RV hates Khushi not Purvi but he is unable to differentiate between the actions of two sisters or let's say knowingly refuses to differentiate the same.

RV knows that his family or perhaps even Monisha would always hurt Purvi on one pretext or the other but he will either remain purposefully oblivious or choose to keep silent regarding the same.

As I have said before also RV could have hurt Khushi without even marrying Purvi.He has not bothered to extract his innocence from Khushi.

If RV is able to change his current nature and revert back to his old avatar then happier days are on the horizon for RV and Purvi but it depends on the CV's.