Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

But he is already 73. This may be his last 5 years as PM. Who will be the next PM that is the biggest question. I hope 5 years mein RAGA politics se sanyas lele🙏

I think if he is alive, he will remain in active politics and PM candidate in 2029

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why are you afraid of Raga there's always pinky Didi waiting for the opportunitysmiley37

But he is already 73. This may be his last 5 years as PM. Who will be the next PM that is the biggest question. I hope 5 years mein RAGA politics se sanyas lele🙏

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Why are you afraid of Raga there's always pinky Didi waiting for the opportunitysmiley37

You mean mamata didismiley3India ko WB 2.0 banana hai kyasmiley39RAGA is anyday better than her

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

smiley2

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

You are not getting my point here. As I said my personal experience. Had Modi been lesser evil as you say, I would have better experiences than I had in before. Again my personal opinion.

But I definitely have seen what an unnecessary evil that unbiological stuff is (he called himself unbiological, I am only respecting his viewssmiley36)

Practically I don't think Rahul is pappu anymore. I mean to me it seems atleast he stands infront of unscripted media and answers unlike the other unbiological stuff who says that he stopped the war on Ukraine and Gaza.smiley36

Not only evil but also an embarrassment on national and international level he is as a 'PM' of India.smiley17

you didn't have better experiences? Why? What did you expect? 15 lacs deposit by modi back in 2014? Or 1 lac moofat ka money in the bank account every year as per pappu starting July 1, khatakhat khatakhat?smiley36 Maybe, just maybe, we need to be accountable for our own destiny and stop looking for handouts from govt and blaming govt when we dont get it. Govts can chart out good policies, but a lot depends on private initiative. Just take cleanliness drive as an example. Govt can give a spur to these things, but people have to have some civic sense themselves too. Padhoge likhoge nahi, but wanting freebies and looking to govt as mai baap, yeh kitna din chal sakta hai?smiley2

by the way, at least modi was talking about getting money from swiss banks, which was a laudable objective. Pappu would get it from Indian tax payers. Diwala nikal dega Indian economy ka.

Edited by CuckooCutter7 - 3 months ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Raga would become pm in our lifetime , he is 53 and will be leader until he gets what he want.

Kabhi na kabhi to Jeetegi hi

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Germany mein FoE hai, his videos are as per the German law, koi use nahi hoga. Ulta 7-8 months tak aur articles aa jayenge about dictatorship in India.

Plus BJP uses his videos to act as a victim, same thing they did with Zubair. Action lene ko bahut pehle le sakte hain. We've seen Mamata, Cong, Uddhav, DMK govt throwing so many SM influencers youtubers in jail for months.

Mamata ne toh ek meme share karne pe professor ko jail mein dalwa dia tha.

But BJP likes to milk these issues, ki "dekho haay haay, humare against foreign narratives ban rahe hain, if you don't vote for us they'll target you"

WB mein till date yahi rona machaya hua hai, Mamata ke workers unleash hell after every election. You are the party in power, chahe toh army bhej ke atleast security toh de hi sakte hain. But fir victim kaise play karenge.

UP has also given a mandate which is not in favour of the ruling govt, par waha aisa koi tamasha nahi dikh raha.

The number of murders and rapes that happened in WB after last elections could have easily been controlled or atleast punished. Par dekhlo. Even this time they are just requesting the governor to come and inspect the violence that has happened. Action = 0.

Sorry, went on a rant.

Agreed with all your points. BJP takes everything casually and the burden is put on the support base to see how they're being victimized. It's been a decade but their old weaknesses like inability to counter fake propaganda has remained unchanged. Even the recent reservation ending BS couldn't be controlled. They won't jail the culprits who know it very well and are discussing it openly, fearlessly.

However, I'd like to add that the likes of Mamata, UT, Stalin, and congi governments have the privilege of media backing. Nobody ever questions their dictatorial methods.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Heard you tube is also backing his channel

Indi ke ek fact check channel pe monetary restrictions bhi laga diya tha YouTube ne

Pata nahi kyu aisa ho raha hai

https://www.businesstoday.in/technology/news/story/ib-ministry-investigates-allegations-against-youtube-employees-of-unfairly-limiting-indian-elections-coverage-432057-2024-06-04

Word Count: 1

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Practically I don't think Rahul is pappu anymore. I mean to me it seems atleast he stands infront of unscripted media and answers unlike the other unbiological stuff who says that he stopped the war on Ukraine and Gaza.smiley36

Not only evil but also an embarrassment on national and international level he is as a 'PM' of India.smiley17

So true smiley36Apne girebaan mein jhaankna is better than rahul ko pappu prove karna

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Raga would become pm in our lifetime , he is 53 and will be leader until he gets what he want.

Kabhi na kabhi to Jeetegi hi

Looking forward smiley27smiley16

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bas tumne keh dia ab to kabhi nahi ban sakta panauti queensmiley36