Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes he's highly energetic, Kabhi bhi thaktha Nahi, dartha Nahi πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I agree πŸ’― πŸ’―

His energy at this age is on another level

Mere mein uska aadha bhi hota to I would've achieved many things πŸ˜…

I feel very proud and inspired by him

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Yes he's highly energetic, Kabhi bhi thaktha Nahi, dartha Nahi πŸ˜‚

Yup so true

I felt really bad after seeing his face on result evening πŸ˜… because mera bhi mood wahi tha smiley36

Ayodhya and UP bhale hi kittne reasons nikal aaye is gonna hurt πŸ˜… to him as well I think πŸ˜…

Praying he fights back hard πŸ™πŸ€ž

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tbh koi bhi govt kabhi kisi ki nahi hoti smiley36

Logo ko govt ka hona padta hai taaki unpe dhyan jaaye in democracy 🀷

@bold True that.smiley36

But I have a slightly different perspective about it.smiley17

Arey Bhaisahab, ab mujhe Unbiological guru ka aur dhyaan nahi chahiye. Last few years were enough. Maaf karo mujhe. smiley36

Rsrockz thumbnail

There's a powerful stotra called Aditya hridayam, sage agastya taught Lord Rama in the middle of the battlefield when Rama doubted his ability to face the mighty Ravana who could step on the planets.

Fear is inevitable even to Lord Rama but the courageous never stop there, utthishta jagranthu they arise and awake. A setback should make a person more determined. I hope Modi ji is that phoenix who wouldn't give up until his last breath as he said.

Yup so true

I felt really bad after seeing his face on result evening πŸ˜… because mera bhi mood wahi tha smiley36

Ayodhya and UP bhale hi kittne reasons nikal aaye is gonna hurt πŸ˜… to him as well I think πŸ˜…

Praying he fights back hard πŸ™πŸ€ž

Rsrockz thumbnail

Love this smiley37

Originally posted by: trouble_006

https://x.com/heitibhaina/status/1798675473733755321

Odia folks wilding smiley36

(The hoarding is thanking Pandu aka Pandian for BJP's victory in Orissa)

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

@bold True that.smiley36

But I have a slightly different perspective about it.smiley17

Arey Bhaisahab, ab mujhe Unbiological guru ka aur dhyaan nahi chahiye. Last few years were enough. Maaf karo mujhe. smiley36

As you wish smiley20

RamAayeHain thumbnail

There's a powerful stotra called Aditya hridayam, sage agastya taught Lord Rama in the middle of the battlefield when Rama doubted his ability to face the mighty Ravana who could step on the planets.

Fear is inevitable even to Lord Rama but the courageous never stop there, utthishta jagranthu they arise and awake. A setback should make a person more determined. I hope Modi ji is that phoenix who wouldn't give up until his last breath as he said.

Hoping for this only🀞🀞🀞🀞

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

But he is already 73. This may be his last 5 years as PM. Who will be the next PM that is the biggest question. I hope 5 years mein RAGA politics se sanyas leleπŸ™

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maha15

..that is what they asked for..--more jobs in underworld---smiley17

May be that poor man who got shot didn't vote for SP smiley19Sadly everyone whether they voted for SP or not will face the consequences smiley13

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not sure where you live or work, but being a civil servant myself, having seen the inner corridors of power, I can tell you Modi is the necessary evil, everybody including pappu knows thatsmiley37

You are not getting my point here. As I said my personal experience. Had Modi been lesser evil as you say, I would have better experiences than I had in before. Again my personal opinion.

But I definitely have seen what an unnecessary evil that unbiological stuff is (he called himself unbiological, I am only respecting his viewssmiley36)

Practically I don't think Rahul is pappu anymore. I mean to me it seems atleast he stands infront of unscripted media and answers unlike the other unbiological stuff who says that he stopped the war on Ukraine and Gaza.smiley36

Not only evil but also an embarrassment on national and international level he is as a 'PM' of India.smiley17