Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

He disappointed me a lot actually

I respected him for his views when I watched his videos but dheere dheere realise what he's doing πŸ™ƒ

Can't have honest people criticize govt with correct facts also

I felt very angry with him in this election πŸ™„

There are unbiased youtubers also who criticize both govt and opposition equally. But unfortunately those who Target govt only get the viewership and reach

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

That cartoon of Shree Ram and Ambedkar ji was really disturbing πŸ™ƒ

Ambedkar said worse things about another religion and community. He was infact against their inclusion in the Indian army and doubted their loyalty. You'll never see his followers even mentioning it because they know the consequences are deadly.

Hinduism is an easy target. That woman who made that cartoon had previously gotten away after an apology.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Honestly I'm not a big fan of caste system but hey I'm not living in a perfect world.

Always wished ki kaash Ambedkar ji kuch accha idea laaye hote to tackle the cast system, appeasement laake desh ka beda gark kar diya πŸ™ƒ

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

I never follow Modi and his speeches but I heard him saying "shaayadh bhagwaan mujhe Woh Shakti detha hai aur Woh khud mujhe kaam Karne ke liye bheja Hoga." I don't know about the rest you're saying, but this time their tag and caption was definitely off.

Originally posted by: Winterberry

. They got too confident and cocky and took things lite , that abi ki baar 400 paar which ever idiot came with that slogan hope has been told not to ever come up with such ideas. What worked for BJP last two terms is there roots and grounded attitude but this time one can’t deny the nonsense gloating went over the top !

personally I can’t get over his biological rant - it reminded me of Nawazuddin dialogue from Scared Games - Kabhi Kabhi To Lagta Hai apun hi Bhagwan hai and also his campaign speech in Rajasthan was unwarranted. When they knew opposition had no ground wish they spoke on there achievements and plans instead of making fun of them.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

There are unbiased youtubers also who criticize both govt and opposition equally. But unfortunately those who Target govt only get the viewership and reach

LIke me...

Mere videos ko 300 views mil jaaye wahi bahut hai

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I envy his phuddhu subscribers who listen and follow his bakwaas blindlysmiley37

His comment section is full of repeated comments like that is why education is important, respect for dhruv Rathee button blah, blahsmiley12

Edited by SlatePencil - 4 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

Always look ahead you can only learn from the past implementation tho ask hi karni hai so let's hope for the best.

Always wished ki kaash Ambedkar ji kuch accha idea laaye hote to tackle the cast system, appeasement laake desh ka beda gark kar diya πŸ™ƒ

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True, sadly even I don't who those unbiased youtubers are πŸ˜…

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

His comment section is full of repeated comments like that is why education is important, respect for dhruv Rathee button blah, blahsmiley12

That's what their IQ allows. smiley36
Rsrockz thumbnail

I can't even stand his face even to read the comments so unaware of that praani and ecosystem πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚