Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I have one question - Ram Mandir was build on donations and managed by trust right. The compensation will be from govt or trust ?

The 150 acre land taken from locals was on promise of compensation. Are we saying none of them were compensated ? And also land was in one particular district and how did it impact others districts which come under the Faisalabad ? And how alone this made a dent in other 25+ constituencies where BJP lost ?

This alone impacted ayodhya otherwise ayodhya mil jaata

For other constituencies cast appeasing, unemployment, fear and rumour mongering of changing constitution also did wonders

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I have one question - Ram Mandir was build on donations and managed by trust right. The compensation will be from govt or trust ?

The 150 acre land taken from locals was on promise of compensation. Are we saying none of them were compensated ? And also land was in one particular district and how did it impact others districts which come under the Faisalabad ? And how alone this made a dent in other 25+ constituencies where BJP lost ?

Compensation will be reason for only that section who had to give their land. Others minds might have been poisoned by propaganda spread by SP. People believe something negative about someone very easily

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seetha Ram ki sunee hothi tho Ramayan hi Nahi hotheesmiley37

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Ground level sources ki kisi ne nahi suni, na bjp na unke supporters including me 😅

And jo bhi bjp ke against videos aaye use acche se tackle bhi nahi kiya, just propaganda bata Diya opposition ka, it backfired hugely, tabhi hi ack karke tackle hota issue to shayad ye naubat nahi aati

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Seetha Ram ki sunee hothi tho Ramayan hi Nahi hotheesmiley37

Arey idhar Lakshman ji ki hi sun lete to bhi bach jaate smiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Only temple was built from trust money, and wo land to court ne diya tha

The compensation was for infrastructure development happened in Ayodhya

Chains of hotels, restaurants, roads, airport, etc

Wait Roads and Airport are govt structure so they should compensate for them but chains of hotel and restaurants must be developed by builders and locals then why would govt compensated for that??
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

What are the terms? Any official thing as sm pe bahut kuch fake circulate ho raha hai currently

Nitish wants 4 cabinet berth including railways. He is ok with UCC but wants modi to rethink on agniveer.

Naidu wants speaker post, some cabinet berths and some junior ministeries.

If BJP had got majority then they would have decided if they will give any cabinet berth to allies or not

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

BJP has made Ambedkar a demi God who can't even be criticized. In India you can abuse Hinduism and its deities but not criticize BR Ambedkar.

The impact of those rumors is partly on BJP too.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Wait Roads and Airport are govt structure so they should compensate for them but chains of hotel and restaurants must be developed by builders and locals then why would govt compensated for that??

Wahi dhandhli even I didn't get

People there saying Gujaratis got major contracts for opening their business chains there apparently with the permission of mp/mla so people are angry that they didn't got enough compensation plus didn't got the opportunity to setup business also as land prices bahut badh gaye baad mein

But I am not sure ismei kitni sacchayi hai as kiska koi proof nahi dekha hai Maine bas logo se suna hai

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Even by gossips someone managed to derail BJP election jaggurnaut smiley37

. They got too confident and cocky and took things lite , that abi ki baar 400 paar which ever idiot came with that slogan hope has been told not to ever come up with such ideas. What worked for BJP last two terms is there roots and grounded attitude but this time one can’t deny the nonsense gloating went over the top !

personally I can’t get over his biological rant - it reminded me of Nawazuddin dialogue from Scared Games - Kabhi Kabhi To Lagta Hai apun hi Bhagwan hai and also his campaign speech in Rajasthan was unwarranted. When they knew opposition had no ground wish they spoke on there achievements and plans instead of making fun of them.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

Nitish wants 4 cabinet berth including railways. He is ok with UCC but wants modi to rethink on agniveer.

Naidu wants speaker post, some cabinet berths and some junior ministeries.

If BJP had got majority then they would have decided if they will give any cabinet berth to allies or not

Rethink on agniveer smiley20

Okay with UCC smiley40

I HEARD bjp is keeping the main ministries with them including railway but let's see