Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Even by gossips someone managed to derail BJP election jaggurnaut smiley37

To me this seems the most probable reason.

Kuchh sections me gossips bahut zyada failti hai aag ki tarah.

Bjp should have taken these rumors about changing constitution to end reservation seriously.

But they were too intoxicated in Modi magic to care. They were taking everything for granted this time.

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Akhilesh knew and was confident of what he had done.

When my source told me that SP is going to do very good this time while there is anger against BJP, i discarded their views. Didn't believe it at all.

Turns out, they were right afterall.

Ground level sources ki kisi ne nahi suni, na bjp na unke supporters including me 😅

And jo bhi bjp ke against videos aaye use acche se tackle bhi nahi kiya, just propaganda bata Diya opposition ka, it backfired hugely, tabhi hi ack karke tackle hota issue to shayad ye naubat nahi aati

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nitish and Naidu are ready with their terms and conditions smiley36BJP pehle inki sunegi phir junta kismiley29

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

To me this seems the most probable reason.

Kuchh sections me gossips bahut zyada failti hai aag ki tarah.

Bjp should have taken these rumors about changing constitution to end reservation seriously.

But they were too intoxicated in Modi magic to care. They were taking everything for granted this time.

Opposition khel gayi with fear and rumour mongering

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have one question - Ram Mandir was build on donations and managed by trust right. The compensation will be from govt or trust ?

The 150 acre land taken from locals was on promise of compensation. Are we saying none of them were compensated ? And also land was in one particular district and how did it impact others districts which come under the Faisalabad ? And how alone this made a dent in other 25+ constituencies where BJP lost ?

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

In next elections BJP can get more votes by retiring Nirmala Tai

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

Nitish and Naidu are ready with their terms and conditions smiley36BJP pehle inki sunegi phir junta kismiley29

What are the terms? Any official thing as sm pe bahut kuch fake circulate ho raha hai currently

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Winterberry

. I doubt , Bal Saheb hated word congress would have never joined hands with Congress - He was Khattar Marathi and UT went and joined with congress so if he can break core value this is just politics and Maha assembly is closer. But I still feel BJP just shouldn’t have butted in SS internal drama, it was wrong at many levels.

Absolutely. They should have remained in the opposition and let that nepo loser Uddhav get trampled by those rebels. In their desperation for power they joined hands with someone as corrupt as Ajit Pawar.
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I have one question - Ram Mandir was build on donations and managed by trust right. The compensation will be from govt or trust ?

The 150 acre land taken from locals was on promise of compensation. Are we saying none of them were compensated ? And also land was in one particular district and how did it impact others districts which come under the Faisalabad ? And how alone this made a dent in other 25+ constituencies where BJP lost ?

Only temple was built from trust money, and wo land to court ne diya tha

The compensation was for infrastructure development happened in Ayodhya

Chains of hotels, restaurants, roads, airport, etc

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

I dont think BJP will pay much heed to Nitish' demands kyuki wo to baar baar paltenge. But CBN's demands will have to be taken care of

Saying that, all the people who are happy of Modi falling short of majority will again start with dictatorship rants post Modi's oath taking ceremony.

Let one just one bill come up