Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Yes he's a big casteist because without support from caste certain things become impossible. Still in AP caste Apne jagah Naukri, padaayi and rojgaar apni jagah.

That's great, as it should be 💯

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

The breaking of houses and shops was necessary for efficient road structure but yes compensation is the key

In Mumbai builder wants land where my family's shop is situated, they're giving one house and one shop in their society after the construction will get completed, they're giving reimbursement in form of money till the construction gets completed. This is pretty great deal but many shops owners situated in the same land are still negotiating

That option was not given to people of Ayodhya I think and nobody raised their voice much before thinking bhagwan ka kaam hai and they'll get the compensation afterwards.

I think govt may have given the correct compensation but the middle people didn't distributed it properly, or corruption also could be a big possibility

Nonetheless insensitive approach towards core voters won't help any party 🤷

I agree the proper compensation is the key. Ayodhya people being angry is justified.

Also it was reported that roads were narrowly constructed.

Amidst all this, I think the trust with which they gave away their everything was broken and that shooked them to core. They themselves are happy with the building of temple. But what hurts them is no proper compensation and break of trust.

Instead of of understanding them, people are angry that they didn't vote bjp, saying are they even Hindus and what not. That's so stupid and uncalled for. And its needs to be addressed.

There's a way to acquire lands and like you mentioned if the negotiation is mutually beneficial and acceptable then there's no harm. Go ahead. Just stay true to the promises made.

@boldred if thats the possibility then that shows the incompetence of the government in this case clearly. They should have atleast checked once. There were reports and news about it, not in big scale, but something like this must have reached them before the news reached to us.

Also the @blackbold. I soo agree with you. Its not about which government but its about government in power who needs to do their work properly.

I just want those people to be properly compensated for their loss. They deserve it.

Edited by x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x - 4 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Casteism is horrible. I know this election proved it’s far from dead. smiley18

btw. Why is this not against election rules ? Shouldn’t there be a case against INC?

https://x.com/BattaKashmiri/status/1798583674558197762

Mujhe laga at least wo khatakhat scheme pe to hona chahiye tha

Isn't it indirect bribing

Code of conduct mei tha na likha ki parties koi bhi compensation ya rewards kisi ke liye bhi announce nahi kar sakte ek baar code of conduct laagu ho jaaye to

I don't know how this works 🤔

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

I agree the proper compensation is the key. Ayodhya people being angry is justified.

Amidst all this, I think the trust with which they gave away their everything was broken and that shooked them to core. They themselves are happy with the building of temple. But what hurts them is no proper compensation and break of trust.

Instead of of understanding them, people are angry that they didn't vote bjp, saying are they even Hindus and what not. That's so stupid and uncalled for. And its needs to be addressed.

There's a way to acquire lands and like you mentioned if the negotiation is mutually beneficial and acceptable then there's no harm. Go ahead. Just stay true to the promises made.

@boldred if thats the possibility then that shows the incompetence of the government in this case clearly. They should have atleast checked once. There were reports and news about it, not in big scale, but something like this must have reached them before the news reached to us.

Also the @bold. I soo agree with you. Its not about which government but its about government in power who needs to do their work properly.

I just want those people to be properly compensated for their loss. They deserve it.

@bold ..

yup…no govt is perfect and this one too. Mistakes are made and they should rectify it. I will go further. This is not just for votes. The compensation issue must be rectified asap.

esp since opposition was distributing guarantee cards to buy votes and now so many are showing up thinking 1 lac milegaaaa. How did BJP and EC not realize what they are doing and its violation of laws probably ?

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Mujhe laga at least wo khatakhat scheme pe to hona chahiye tha

Isn't it indirect bribing

Code of conduct mei tha na likha ki parties koi bhi compensation ya rewards kisi ke liye bhi announce nahi kar sakte ek baar code of conduct laagu ho jaaye to

I don't know how this works 🤔

💯

i also don’t know on why this did not violate code of conduct. smiley18

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's almost like we were scared that if Congress comes, it will impose inheritance tax, certain communities in UP were afraid that bjp will change constitution and they will lose reservation. Akhilesh was successful in spreading this fear.

Akhilesh khel gaya is baar smiley32

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Also the @bold. I soo agree with you. Its not about which government but its about government in power who needs to do their work properly.

Ayodhya has 5 vidhansabha seats which in turn is 1 lok sabha seat and the seat where the temple is, where the main city is, BJP has won so its clearly not about Compensation.

Chindi Allaince promised ₹8500 per household to every house in Ayodhya constituency, people have given a guarantee card by their office which they could redeem if the Chindi alliance win, they had spread many fake news which are now coming out, if it was about the compensation then BJP wouldn't have won the seat from the main city where all this work happened

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

This I completely agree, while many of these shops houses were encroachment yet it's not a thing to simply grab their land..

Government especially BJP messed up a big time here. Hope at least now they give proper compensation

Encroaching government lands is a serious problem but it's allowed for petty electoral gains. After a few years or decades it becomes a massive problem. Allow hi mat karo.
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congress has managed to snatch away atleast one Independent MP. There's not many of them. Maybe BJP has managed to sign Pro-Khalistan Amritpal Singh among the 7 Indy's they claim. smiley36

https://twitter.com/mr_mayank/status/1798685039934460163