Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

True government jobs seem lucrative it's a mindset which takes a long time to go, sadly chaltha Raha cheezon KO badalna bahuth mushkil hotha hai, people struggle to accept changing out of their comfort zone like the frog and hot water story. It's better now than when it's too late and there's no escape route. Agniveer needs to be repackaged and rebranded as some youth work placement opportunity instead of streamlined new way of army recruitment.

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Yup

Agniveer idea is not had tbh but execution thoda different karna padega

Idhar from the day of independence most people are dependent on govt more than private sectors or business and ismei logo ki galti bhi nahi hai, starting mein govt did created many jobs as humare liye ek nayi shuruaat thi but that Time govt for vote banks didn't focused on third party employment investments, Agar govt khud ko authorised rakhne ki jagah private sector se shared partnership karti to aaj India industrialization ke maamle mein bahut aage hota and employment rate bhi bahut high hota

Abhi aap agar rural areas mei chalo jaao to private naukari is a fear/hate thing for them as aapko wo sarkari Naukri ka aaram nahi milta, jabki ye sab myth hai

Ab to sarkari Naukri mein bhi job security nahi Rahi jski wajah se sabse zyada sarkari Naukri ki taraf log attract hote hai

Edited by Rsrockz - 4 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

This is disgusting, even in LinkedIn I heard tamilians namecalling him, but what he said is true, it takes time because his father is a farmer not a reputed politician.

Rsrockz thumbnail

I've lost count of his coming of age attempts and relaunch attempts because my maths is poor smiley37

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Pappu is legit the king of all nikammas. His 100000000th relaunch attempt is active with 675677th coming of age.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is beyond disgusting . He is former IPS office who came from farmers family . Hating BJP is one thing but this is wrong especially to young budding politician .

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

True government jobs seem lucrative it's a mindset which takes a long time to go, sadly chaltha Raha cheezon KO badalna bahuth mushkil hotha hai, people struggle to accept changing out of their comfort zone like the frog and hot water story. It's better now than when it's too late and there's no escape route. Agniveer needs to be repackaged and rebranded as some youth work placement opportunity instead of streamlined new way of army recruitment.

Yup exactly, bjp is lucky they got a chance despite everything and now they've time to redeem

Ab bas is chance ka sahi se faayda uthaye 🤞

RamAayeHain thumbnail

This is disgusting, even in LinkedIn I heard tamilians namecalling him, but what he said is true, it takes time because his father is a farmer not a reputed politician.

Yup 🙃

Annamalai is the next best thing, and he'll win one day

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

This is beyond disgusting . He is former IPS office who came from farmers family . Hating BJP is one thing but this is wrong especially to young budding politician .

Exactly ye literally individual assault hai

He's intelligent and calm though, he'll make his way to parliament soon 🤞

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is sad to see but government also isn't entirely wrong they can't keep giving away their land for votebank politics, Congress and samajwadi brought the entire state to this state only because of their appeasement policies and quick fix solutions. Government can try to allocate some leasehold agriculture land elsewhere till the mega projects materialise to provide monetary gains to the communities living around Ayodhya. Similar stories I heard about Kashi as well. Because the previous governments had this habit of letting people rot in filth and temples became synonymous with unhygienic surroundings and Kashi is romanticised for its narrow streets and open cremations. It's heartbreaking to come out of the comfort zone for people even though they know they're rotting in filth.

Development in the name of bulldozing thousands of shops and homes is not something to praise or be okay with. I won't take include masjid here because apparently one will get tags of terrorist and anti nationals and what not.

Coming back to the point. The people of Ayodhya are clearly saying "we were cheated, no compensation was paid."

Taking away people's home and source of income to build a temple is definitely not a way of development that will earn you praise and respect from the victims. And eventually bjp paid the price by losing it.

Ofcourse this is not something new. But the way govt. and people glorified it without giving any thoughts to the victim is terrible. And now the victims are being abused. Their faith is being questioned. That's mind-boggling to me.

Now the temple that they build is not going to serve the locals at all. It's not going to benefit them.

The others will enjoy the revenue of this business.

And people are still going gaga over the government shows the lack of empathy in people.

Jab tak baat apne par nai aayegi na tab tak dusro ka dard development ke naam pe development hi lagega.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Development in the name of bulldozing thousands of shops and homes is not something to praise or be okay with. I won't take include masjid here because apparently one will get tags of terrorist and anti nationals and what not.

Coming back to the point. The people of Ayodhya are clearly saying "we were cheated, no compensation was paid."

Taking away people's home and source of income to build a temple is definitely not a way of development that will earn you praise and respect from the victims. And eventually bjp paid the price by losing it.

Ofcourse this is not something new. But the way govt. and people glorified it without giving any thoughts to the victim is terrible. And now the victims are being abused. Their faith is being questioned. That's mind-boggling to me.

Now the temple that they build is not going to serve the locals at all. It's not going to benefit them.

The others will enjoy the revenue of this business.

And people are still going gaga over the government shows the lack of empathy in people.

Jab tak baat apne par nai aayegi na tab tak dusro ka dard development ke naam pe development hi lagega.

The breaking of houses and shops was necessary for efficient road structure but yes compensation is the key

In Mumbai builder wants land where my family's shop is situated, they're giving one house and one shop in their society after the construction will get completed, they're giving reimbursement in form of money till the construction gets completed. This is pretty great deal but many shops owners situated in the same land are still negotiating

That option was not given to people of Ayodhya I think and nobody raised their voice much before thinking bhagwan ka kaam hai and they'll get the compensation afterwards.

I think govt may have given the correct compensation but the middle people didn't distributed it properly, or corruption also could be a big possibility

Nonetheless insensitive approach towards core voters won't help any party 🤷