Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

So does agniveer make it 4 years employment only for everyone and no pension after that. I want to know because I absolutely have any idea on this, as you mentioned in our state also only the villagers get into army, hence I have no idea on this scheme.

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Army bharti is very delicate thing

If you've seen panchayat series there's one dialogue there ki 20-25000 ki salary mei jaan dene waale aapki gaon mein hi milenge and its true

Jo padh likhke army exams crack karke jaate hai wo officer posts ki running ke liye jaate hai meanwhile jo sipahi hote hai who takes the first hit wo yahi gaon khede ke hote hai jinka comfort ek hi hota hai sarkari Naukri hai to job security hai first, family ko humare marne ke baad correct compensation milega second

Agniveer basically 2no pe pani fer raha hai, if you think from their pov, they're preparing for agniveer exams and after 4 years though govt is giving them certificate which will play major role in employment, private sector itni aasani se nahi de rahe employment

Agar employment condition better hoti to shayad scheme work kar bhi jaati, they need to do some reforms there

Edited by Rsrockz - 4 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

So does agniveer make it 4 years employment only for everyone and no pension after that. I want to know because I absolutely have any idea on this, as you mentioned in our state also only the villagers get into army, hence I have no idea on this scheme.

Agniveer is kind of a paid apprentice. You join in as Agniveer and stay there for 4 years. After that an evaluation is done on the performance and only 25% of them will get permanent jobs in army, remaining 75% are asked to leave

While police and state governments say that they will give preference to such candidates in later jobs, nothing could be sure

I have a feeling that BJP won't relent for the speaker position. TDP and BJP will get into an argument over it.

Remaining all good portfolios will go to JDU and TDP

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There are some perks and allowances but I don't pension scheme hai, agar hota to agniveer ka fayada kya, salaried employees are much better option then

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I have a feeling that BJP won't relent for the speaker position. TDP and BJP will get into an argument over it.

Remaining all good portfolios will go to JDU and TDP

Cabinet kab announce hone waala?

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gosh thank god bless our stars. Stalin to pappoo SAB nikamme log thopa jaa rahe hai hamare ooparsmiley37

Pappu is legit the king of all nikammas. His 100000000th relaunch attempt is active with 675677th coming of age.

Cabinet kab announce hone waala?

9th ko oath taking k din

But I don't think portfolio will be announced on that day

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now I see they're trying to reduce salary budget of army and perhaps Modi wants to invest the money towards equipment procurement, modernising defence etc but TBH we are a country with huge population so it's a tricky surface.

There are some perks and allowances but I don't pension scheme hai, agar hota to agniveer ka fayada kya, salaried employees are much better option then

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Now I see they're trying to reduce salary budget of army and perhaps Modi wants to invest the money towards equipment procurement, modernising defence etc but TBH we are a country with huge population so it's a tricky surface.

Yup

Agniveer idea is not had tbh but execution thoda different karna padega

Idhar from the day of independence most people are dependent on govt more than private sectors or business and ismei logo ki galti bhi nahi hai, starting mein govt did created many jobs as humare liye ek nayi shuruaat thi but that Time govt for vote banks didn't focused on third party employment investments, Agar govt khud ko authorised rakhne ki jagah private sector se shared partnership karti to aaj India industrialization ke maamle mein bahut aage hota and employment rate bhi bahut high hota

Abhi aap agar rural areas mei chalo jaao to private naukari is a fear/hate thing for them as aapko wo sarkari Naukri ka aaram nahi milta, jabki ye sab myth hai

Ab to sarkari Naukri mein bhi job security nahi Rahi jski wajah se sabse zyada sarkari Naukri ki taraf log attract hote hai

Edited by RamAayeHain - 4 months ago