Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Invite only thread hai ye smiley3main toh barabar jhaank rahi hun comedy purpose ke liye ..power cut kya hua kuch entertainment toh chahiye so yahan full ho raha hai anaap shanaap taarefon ke pul baandh kesmiley36

Thread to sabke liye khula hai but kuch manushya punar janam lekar bin bulaye mehman bankar aa jate haismiley42. Unhi ke liye prasad wasad ka bandobast karne ko bol rahe haismiley16
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Caste census was done only in Bihar. They want it to happen across country.

Reservation according to them needs to be in proportion of population of that caste

Bloody hell! It's not that they need it for public welfare. It's just for petty political gains that have damaging impact in the long term.
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Yeah unke liye merit jaaye bhaad mein companies Gaye thel lene. Commission only matters to them. Ironically Tejaswi didn't perform well still he's shown as an example of shining yuva leaderin media. Drawing blank in the loksabha kabse achievement ban Gaya I wondered🤔🧐

He performed well in land for jobs scam. Managed to amass illegally acquired wealth despite not even clearing 10th boards. True successor to chaara chor.
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

How did I miss such amazing thread ! It was so nice to read thru this DT where every one is not trying to put each other down but rather posting views and at same time having good laugh at meme.

So here are my thoughts

Indian voters very politely proved to world that all allegations on - Indian Democracy , EC corruption and EVM manipulation as incorrect .

Am glad NDA will form government and also super happy that BJP didn’t get needed majority - they needed that much needed slap - voters told ur are my favourite but I have choices too so you need to step up!

INC they really have to revamp , people choose INDIA bloc not congress . High time party move out of Ghandhi shadows and give way to new set of leaders . Look at Telangana people choose Revant Reddy an ex TDP now Congress as CM .Also PV Narasimha Rao was one of best PM India could have asked but what they did to him was unfortunate .

The Andhra people roared and wow look at sound , YSRCP which was majority last time has been reduced to 10. Babu has been given a golden opportunity , say what man is visionary what is Hyderabad today was his and only his vision , he laid everything only to not enjoy its fruits but fact remains the man is someone whom every 90’s kid look up , today the dollar dreams every ex AP IT’ian enjoys is purely his work. If he can turn around and bring AP out of this mess , he will be remembered forever , this most likely be his last stint and he should work for stability of Andhra - he has the vision and center will back him so hoping best for Andhra the people who deserve it .

Lastly , Pawan Kalyan hats off ! I hope you will not let TDP and BJP let down the people of Andhra .

PS - why no one is taking about Omar and mehbooba mufti loss in J&K.

Hey bro, how are you??

Did you read the part 1 of the thread?? People did try to gaslight but then members here proved that they wanted Modiji not because of Andhbhakti, they here analysed why BJP lost some states.

I guess, we are less aware about local politics of kashmir that's why there is so less discussion about it but from what I have read is that a terrorist has won from there, guess what there is nothing to discuss about him, They got this golden chance and ended up choosing the wrong side just like UP

More than to tell Modiji something people have voted for casteism and freebies, once again people told development matters less than reservation and caste politics, many of you are happy that BJP doesn't get majority but I am not, India has once again entered into the reign of instability, puppet govt, more of appeasement and development, what we need is a strong govt, India should have been the top priority rather than states and Some number of deposit in your account.

Democracy did not win, when you are voting for terrorist and separatist then you are voting for division and not for development, country and Democracy, you all may disagree with me knowing the fact that I support Modiji above everyone but what India needs is a strong opposition for a flourishing Democracy and not a coalition govt which will increase govt and decrease governance, everybody would want a share in power, no decision will be taken for the betterment of country but they would be for the betterment of all the parties.

Both NK and C. Naidu wants special status for their state, they want most of the ministry for the development of their states, what about other states' development? A govt at the centre should think about all round development and not of the development of few states the question is will the allied parties be ready to keep their aspirations toward states at backseat and would be able to think about the country is the bigger question, they have to keep their votebank and people satisfied, I am really worried about this I don't think they will keep national interest above their own.

And about the opposition they don't criticise the govt policies all they do is to criticise govt, they need to understand that people don't want to listen abusive words about the PM, they want them to show why PM is bad, why we should choose them but all they have given the point is why we should not vote for Modi, they have no map of how they will generate jobs, did they give the source from where they will give the promised amount to people?? They want to increase the limit on quota provided by govt, did they think about those who doesn't have one?? How much more general people are going to suffer because no one is ready to loose their freebies. And even if they aren't going to do it, are they sure they can provide the strong opposition to govt and it’s policies.

Democracy should not be about coalition govt, to share power just for regional gains, it's a game of check and balances and they will come from a strong opposition, healthy debates, asking questions and not by delaying decisions, increasing time for implementing policies, coalition always weakens the Democracy cause no one is ready to take the blame of the failures, coalition shifts the accountability, it doesn't share it, I will always choose a strong govt and opposition and not weak govt full of compromised just for power

Edited by Moonks - 4 months ago
Remoteglenn thumbnail

Wow thank you for this hopefully they will be able to serve well the country
avantgroup.com.au

Wistfulness thumbnail
Wistfulness thumbnail

https://x.com/HPhobiaWatch/status/1798397243189600384?s=19

Samajwadi and RJD share the same DNA. Heard even in Bihar women locked themselves in after 5 pm. When I see liberals fawning over these two, I puke.

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh is it I'm not aware of this, but he didn't do anything great this elections still sab mediawale unhe chamka rahe hai wonder 🤔🧐 how much he spends on his PR

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

He performed well in land for jobs scam. Managed to amass illegally acquired wealth despite not even clearing 10th boards. True successor to chaara chor.

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

True wish I was part of that khata khat tribesmiley37 paise kise Nahi Chahiye