Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

On a serious note ..they need to fix whatever went wrong in Maharashtra and Rajasthan too…maybe removing Vasundhara Raje was a mistake and the SS-BJP fallout… I get that there was sympathy wave for Uddhav and Maratha sentiments were hurt..and I think BJP needs to stitch that back. SS-BJP alliance ideologically makes a lot more sense than them in Indi-borosilicate glass alliance. RaGa is already sidelining Didi for Akhilesh.

Also anyone from WB? Why do people vote for TMC? When I visited Kolkata a few years ago everyone from the cabbie to the hotel staff was complaining about how the state is still 20 years backwards and indeed that’s the truth. No one is happy with her (legit she got all the bridges in Kolkata painted blue and white from red..to prove a point to Communistssmiley36).

Why they vote for TMC

https://x.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1799328587390337077?t=OWerGdZoFzOepG9tZDQXGA&s=19

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

If u r referring to policemen lathicharging on people, they were on duty officials trying to maintain law n order. World over a lathi or weapon is used to bring miscreants under control.

Was Kangana a miscreant at the airport? Was she doing anything unlawful there? The reason given by that lady herself shows that it was her personal grudge. She went out of line of her duty. And is rightfully suspended.

Had those other policemen on duty been taking out their personal grudge on someone even they would have been suspended.. and we have seen cases where they were

There are several officially reported and unreported incidents where Uniform officers have misused their authority and have harmed people without any consequences and are applauded by the people in general and power.

Agar she is being held accountable (absolutely okay) then every single officer who has gotten away with much larger scale of violence than this without any consequences should be held accountable. Otherwise this outrage will be one sided and ironic.

Yes, I agree, it was her personal grudge and she should have maintained the calm. If she is suspended or even laid off the work then so be it. She paid her price.

But the root cause of this incident lies here in Kangana's unnecessary invitation to hate of different communities. Since you're a public figure, you have to be careful about using wrong tone. Put your opinions out but in a constructive manner. So that people will read it as an opinion.

It is something that should be applied to everyone also.

Also when people feel that justice is not being served to them, they will take laws into their hands. And thats the universal truth. Bali toh victims ki chadti hai.

But in this incident Kangana is not the victim as she is portraying herself to be or the way people are defending her. Had she not done anything then yes, people would have empathised and sided with her as rightly one should.

So the main discussion should be how this incident should not happen in the future.

Neither Kangana should get away with her incitement towards hate nor the violence should be encouraged.

@RamAyeHain Also, I never said that violence is okay or should be encouraged.

Let's keep this incident as it is.

I have explained my pov.

I rest my case here.

Edited by x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x - 3 months ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Hum toh cloud radar aur nala gas theory se hi entertainement kar lete hainsmiley36

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

20240605_231112.jpg

20240605_231303.jpg

20240605_231409.jpg

We are going backwards as a nation if Sabse Achchi party and Super rangers party don't get votes. 🙁

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

20240605_231112.jpg

20240605_231303.jpg

20240605_231409.jpg

We are going backwards as a nation if Sabse Achchi party and Super rangers party don't get votes. 🙁

Last wale ko 32 vote mile kya total ? smiley22

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

There are several officially reported and unreported incidents where Uniform officers have misused their authority and have harmed people without any consequences and are applauded by the people in general and power.

Agar she is being held accountable (absolutely okay) then every single officer who has gotten away with much larger scale of violence than this without any consequences should be held accountable. Otherwise this outrage will be one sided and ironic.

Yes, I agree, it was her personal grudge and she should have maintained the calm. If she is suspended or even laid off the work then so be it. She paid her price.

But the root cause of this incident lies here in Kangana's unnecessary invitation to hate of different communities. Since you're a public figure, you have to be careful about using wrong tone. Put your opinions out but in a constructive manner. So that people will read it as an opinion.

It is something that should be applied to everyone also.

Also when people feel that justice is not being served to them, they will take laws into their hands. And thats the universal truth. Bali toh victims ki chadti hai.

But in this incident Kangana is not the victim as she is portraying herself to be or the way people are defending her. Had she not done anything then yes, people would have empathised and sided with her as rightly one should.

So the main discussion should be how this incident should not happen in the future.

Neither Kangana should get away with her incitement towards hate nor the violence should be encouraged.

@RamAyeHain Also, I never said that violence is okay or should be encouraged.

Let's keep this incident as it is.

I have explained my pov.

I rest my case here.

yes Kangana is foul mouthed..no doubt about that. She has said problematic things. But the lady had no business taking out her personal grudge on duty. That is the issue here. If they had n altercation outside that space it was a different thing.

As simple as that. U understand this very well

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m living for this content on My TL smiley36

https://x.com/theprayagtiwari/status/1799331561307009397?s=46

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

20240605_231112.jpg

20240605_231303.jpg

20240605_231409.jpg

Agar last waale ne power rangers rakha hota to shayad zyada milte smiley36

Also why do I think anjaan aadmi party ke naam ke peeche ek bahut gehri soch hai 😌

Sabse Acchi Party (SAPsmiley36), better luck next time 😁

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Nitish ji ko bhi khaate hue dikhaya tha, ab wo gutka tha ya mukhwas wo nahi pata smiley36