Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Anybody thinks RaGa’s hundred visits abroad and Soros has anything to do with the meddling in elections? Western Media celebrated as if elections happened in their country. Facist, autocratic, dictatorial, controversial Hindu nationalist leader articles featured like every other day in the newspapers in UK..and Telegraph and all celebrated with a front page headline on Indian elections..LOL..smiley22also are we finally going to get an upgrade in democracy index smiley22

All big powers prefer less aggressive governmnet in INDIA - which BJP wasn’t .

All human rights are voilated only in India, every looney tooney lectures us on tolerance, India being lectured about tolerance and secularism - the day NASA chief comes from non usa ethnicity I will believe , the day any US Presedential candidate can say he /she follows there respective religious beliefs that is when they will have right to lecture us . APJ Kalam was ISRO chief and Indian president - it speaks volumes in our trust and tolerance . We have always respected any person who embraced Indian culture yet we Indians are everything but tolerant . The voice and human right activists of world is all calm on GAZA - let me guess big money bags said open mouth - No funding else Ukraine - Russia time tho they were singing different game . Am so happy for all nonsense they speak they have puppet candidate on side and another side guilty charged . UK is in another mess and all world was worried was where Kate is .

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

sach bolnaaa. Isn’t it like when people jump in and claim to be from UP like you and speak crap. Bas heeen hain.

They learning the hard way or hopefully they actually learn for the long term. Aur they won’t stop “prescribing” what they want India to do, but with likes of Jaishankaf and Modi, they have learnt to hear back with a firm no.

Should i take this urhta teer on me smiley36

...apni kamiyon ko doosron ko jhoota sabit kar ke ek waqt tak dhaka ja sakta hai hamesha ke liye nahi.

400 paar ka result sab ke saamne hai...mujhe ya like minded peoples ko mock karne se ( jis mein pro max ultra hain sab ) agar ground reality change hoti hai toh ill be happiest person here

..jaise delhi mein koi bada delegation aata hai toh hara kapda laga ke jhuggi aur kooda dhakk dete hain waise hi iss govt ki kamiyaan dhaki jaati hainsmiley36

Edited by Chingaari - 3 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Bhai mera 5 saal ka law khatam hone wala hain

& I am worrying ki paise kese ayenge, ghar kese chalega

Aur inn choto ko asshiqui chal rahi hain.

Few days back 15 yrs old committed suicide together by drowning in the sea bcoz their parents wanted them to focus on studies.

Ghar walo ke paise per jee rahe hain but ashiqui chad rahi hain.

When I was in class 7, ek ladki ne literally pen se apna hath kharochke apne boyfriend ka naam likhne ki koshish ki thismiley24
Edited by RockingSunny - 3 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

sara asar tv ka hai. smiley36 aajkal ke sare shows teach women find husband and love is more important than career aur kya hi karenge bacche. I realized 12 saal ke bacche watch faltu showssmiley36

Mera balam thanedarsmiley8

RockingSunny thumbnail

Colors channel is full kachrapeti now. Ek time tha jab na ana iss desh laado jaise serials hote the. Aur abhi dekho parineeti. Logo ko wo serial pasand bhi haismiley24. Yaha male lead ko pakar ke marna chahiye for being a playboy but male lead is innocent and do dost iss nikamme ke liye lar rahi hai because ofcourse ladki hi hamesha villain hogismiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail
balika vadhu smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

RockingSunny thumbnail

It was still good initially as it showed wrongs of child marriage. But baad mein iska swaha ho gaya smiley23smiley36

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Exactly

They drag Modiji if something is wrong done by his alliance partners members.

But yaha Kejri ke ghar ke andar maara, CCTV footage gayab ho gayi CM house mein.

& no media talks about it.

& then they say Godi Media

Fact is AAP has captured all the media outlets that no one talks about the shit done by them.

The fact is they have learned a few words, Andhbhakt, Godi Media, Anpadh and always use them to shut anyone who question opposition and supports BJPsmiley24