Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

‘Rocking’ last couple of days smiley36 oh man what a thriller and my emotions just going into ebb and flow.. but heaved a sigh of relief today with the NDA Hum Saath Saath Hai power play smiley15! I have so much to say..kahan se shuru karu smiley22 ok whatever letsss gooo..

• BJP suffered because of its arrogance and also because Modijee’s campaign this time was boring and same old same old..I was shocked that why is he not talking about all the good work they have done smiley22 same old Parivar Waad and jumlabaazi..like someone needs to change his speeches..(but man I loved what I saw of Modijee today when he decimated the pseudo celebrations one minute at a time ..this is vintage Modi and I’m glad to see him back finally..maybe he himself got bored of no drama in politics and is feeling rejuvenated with a whole new challenge smiley36)
  • Also Congress IT cell >>> BJP IT cell..now dare anyone call us WhatsApp university followers because bhaisahab khatakat ho gaya polampol..fire B.J.P. IT cell and get someone who can counter fake narratives immediately..also heard there were deepfake videos circulated by Yadav-Gandhi crew..
  • Sigh caste politics still works..smiley6and I’m just laughing at sickulars celebrating beacons of democracy..UP is now the new elites and hopefully they won’t abuse them as gawaar cowbelters..in future as well :)) smiley32 I would have still understood if they pressed NOTA..but SPsmiley11
  • Sab side Hato..we have found a new gorgeous SS Rajamouli hero in Parliament..aka CHIRAG PASWANsmiley43 Maybe BJP can train him as the next successor..smiley16
  • Kangu smiley37 I don’t like her at all..but atleast we have some pretty and stylish faces this time smiley16 maybe you’ll might like Smriti..but I couldn’t take one more minute of her being extra and over dramatic and annoying..and screaming like a banshee so I’m happy to see her go.:
  • Nitish Kumar smiley36 hell bent on proving he won’t U-Turnsmiley36 I guess he will definitely get railway..lets see what else..
  • Baba made a boo-boo like literally one day after winning 99 seats..I hope someone tells him that the market crashed because they were spooked with him being the potential PM for 2 minutes smiley37 and maybe he can recoup those losses smiley37
  • Im so excited smiley36 because honestly the zing was missing in politics and the thriller starts in 3…2..1smiley36 ofcourse my own entertainment can’t be at the expense of the nation so I hope BJP safeguards and plasters itself and gets majority on its own somehow by the end of this year ..lets see it Mota Bhai can pull a rabbit out of the hat
  • Maldives President is invited for the oath taking? WHYsmiley22

Loved this smiley37🤩

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Exactly

Wahi

SP ko nahi karna tha.

Akhilesh said Swati per assault is not important and they have better things to talk about.

They could have ignored the matter but talking like this

Idk kya socha logo ne while voting for them.

Wahi na, and swati ka case to puri aap ne sideline kar diya with media, I was shocked ki media ispe baat kyu nahi kar rahi, kejri ke aaropo ke baare mein bhi kuch nahi bola

Like AAP inka fav baccha hai, wth was that 🙄

Palak2812 thumbnail

Iss baar DD wale mast baja rahe hain Congress walo ki for insulting them.

https://x.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1799158782104387792

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Wahi na, and swati ka case to puri aap ne sideline kar diya with media, I was shocked ki media ispe baat kyu nahi kar rahi, kejri ke aaropo ke baare mein bhi kuch nahi bola

Like AAP inka fav baccha hai, wth was that 🙄

Exactly

They drag Modiji if something is wrong done by his alliance partners members.

But yaha Kejri ke ghar ke andar maara, CCTV footage gayab ho gayi CM house mein.

& no media talks about it.

& then they say Godi Media

Fact is AAP has captured all the media outlets that no one talks about the shit done by them.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

smiley37cong ka ye sahi hai, kuch jawab nahi dena to you never ask modi this

And Modiji ne is baar to ivs dene ka record tod diya and bahut sahi sahi questions puche gaye the unhe smiley36

DD ke aur journalist ne indi ko sunaya tha ki aap logo ko bas journalist pe ungli uthani aa gayi hai, Congress ke din bhul Gaye kya smiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Oh wow. I thought it was Just Prakhar and Ashok. smiley36 This looks like a govt directive. Humiliate the opposition.smiley37

Dd should have been like this since 2015. It's a national broadcaster and should unabashedly carry govt views and directions. We are just too bloody neutral. smiley35

Looks at the other country national broadcasters. They don't even hesitate in running their govt propoganda.

Like the BBC documentary. Or the German propoganda DW promoting Kejri's German shepherd.

Heard recently that Canada's national broadcaster is researching about the Khalistani elements in Punjab.

Even the friendly country russia does what it govt position is. Support India and they have opened an Indian branch to support India.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Exactly

They drag Modiji if something is wrong done by his alliance partners members.

But yaha Kejri ke ghar ke andar maara, CCTV footage gayab ho gayi CM house mein.

& no media talks about it.

& then they say Godi Media

Fact is AAP has captured all the media outlets that no one talks about the shit done by them.

And the defence people have is ruling govt se hi question karenge na 🙄🙄🙄, like sense kya hai is baat ka, AAP ke constitution violation ke liye ruling govt of center kaise zimmedar hui

Delhi mein kuch accha hua to AAP ko credit, bura hua to central govt kya kar rahi hai

Delhi mein women's safety is biggest issue, wahi par ruling party ki karyakarta ke saath kuch ho jaaye to puri party clownery pe utar jaa rahi par ek strong statement nahi de Rahi

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Oh wow. I thought it was Just Prakhar and Ashok. smiley36 This looks like a govt directive. Humiliate the opposition.smiley37

Dd should have been like this since 2015. It's a national broadcaster and should unabashedly carry govt views and directions. We are just too bloody neutral. smiley35

Looks at the other country national broadcasters. They don't even hesitate in running their govt propoganda.

Like the BBC documentary. Or the German propoganda DW promoting Kejri's German shepherd.

Heard recently that Canada's national broadcaster is researching about the Khalistani elements in Punjab.

Even the friendly country russia does what it govt position is. Support India and they have opened an Indian branch to support India.

Ab neuteral hone ka kuch faayda nahi hai 😂😂 tumko log aise bhi blame karenge, waise bhi

So choosing vaise bhi is good option now 😉😂