Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This reminds me of my late grandfather’s words ‘Sab ekdum tanatan hai “ smiley37
Sad he couldn’t see Modi becoming PM for the first time as he passed away a year earlier. 🥺

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Anybody thinks RaGa’s hundred visits abroad and Soros has anything to do with the meddling in elections? Western Media celebrated as if elections happened in their country. Facist, autocratic, dictatorial, controversial Hindu nationalist leader articles featured like every other day in the newspapers in UK..and Telegraph and all celebrated with a front page headline on Indian elections..LOL..smiley22also are we finally going to get an upgrade in democracy index smiley22

Soros gang along with khalosfani islamist lobby in india seems happy and celebrating the loss of a few seats. So i guess we might see democracy index going higher this time around smiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

‘Rocking’ last couple of days smiley36 oh man what a thriller and my emotions just going into ebb and flow.. but heaved a sigh of relief today with the NDA Hum Saath Saath Hai power play smiley15! I have so much to say..kahan se shuru karu smiley22 ok whatever letsss gooo..

• BJP suffered because of its arrogance and also because Modijee’s campaign this time was boring and same old same old..I was shocked that why is he not talking about all the good work they have done smiley22 same old Parivar Waad and jumlabaazi..like someone needs to change his speeches..(but man I loved what I saw of Modijee today when he decimated the pseudo celebrations one minute at a time ..this is vintage Modi and I’m glad to see him back finally..maybe he himself got bored of no drama in politics and is feeling rejuvenated with a whole new challenge smiley36)
  • Also Congress IT cell >>> BJP IT cell..now dare anyone call us WhatsApp university followers because bhaisahab khatakat ho gaya polampol..fire B.J.P. IT cell and get someone who can counter fake narratives immediately..also heard there were deepfake videos circulated by Yadav-Gandhi crew..
  • Sigh caste politics still works..smiley6and I’m just laughing at sickulars celebrating beacons of democracy..UP is now the new elites and hopefully they won’t abuse them as gawaar cowbelters..in future as well :)) smiley32 I would have still understood if they pressed NOTA..but SPsmiley11
  • Sab side Hato..we have found a new gorgeous SS Rajamouli hero in Parliament..aka CHIRAG PASWANsmiley43 Maybe BJP can train him as the next successor..smiley16
  • Kangu smiley37 I don’t like her at all..but atleast we have some pretty and stylish faces this time smiley16 maybe you’ll might like Smriti..but I couldn’t take one more minute of her being extra and over dramatic and annoying..and screaming like a banshee so I’m happy to see her go.:
  • Nitish Kumar smiley36 hell bent on proving he won’t U-Turnsmiley36 I guess he will definitely get railway..lets see what else..
  • Baba made a boo-boo like literally one day after winning 99 seats..I hope someone tells him that the market crashed because they were spooked with him being the potential PM for 2 minutes smiley37 and maybe he can recoup those losses smiley37
  • Im so excited smiley36 because honestly the zing was missing in politics and the thriller starts in 3…2..1smiley36 ofcourse my own entertainment can’t be at the expense of the nation so I hope BJP safeguards and plasters itself and gets majority on its own somehow by the end of this year ..lets see it Mota Bhai can pull a rabbit out of the hat
  • Maldives President is invited for the oath taking? WHYsmiley22

Election ne itna entertainment diya ki

People are barely talking about World Cup

No one is talking about how Kejri was again denied bail by the court

And Court said that if he can do rigorous Election campaign in this weather, then he will be fine in jail under doctors care

Palak2812 thumbnail

Anybody thinks RaGa’s hundred visits abroad and Soros has anything to do with the meddling in elections? Western Media celebrated as if elections happened in their country. Facist, autocratic, dictatorial, controversial Hindu nationalist leader articles featured like every other day in the newspapers in UK..and Telegraph and all celebrated with a front page headline on Indian elections..LOL..smiley22also are we finally going to get an upgrade in democracy index smiley22

Also

Raghav Chadda was in UK and meeting khalistani supporters.

His wife returned back to India, it was said he was for eye surgery but was there for over a month.

He didn't said anything on Kejri arrest and anything.

Dude definitely went for foreign funding. Also it was exposee that AAP got money from Khalistani.

AAP in real has hijacked the new channels and media no one talks about the shit done by them or under them.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Still don't understand UP people voting for SP. Rather could have voted for Congress or BSP if they didn't wanted to Vote for BJP.

https://x.com/SaffronSunanda/status/1799137756456821229

Diandraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

sach bolnaaa. Isn’t it like when people jump in and claim to be from UP like you and speak crap. Bas heeen hain.

They learning the hard way or hopefully they actually learn for the long term. Aur they won’t stop “prescribing” what they want India to do, but with likes of Jaishankaf and Modi, they have learnt to hear back with a firm no.

Speak crap smiley37i don't know

Mai to khud bas speculate kar rahi thi as I don't live there just visit once a year, my family is there but tab bhi mujhe nahi pata ground level pe waha kya chal raha hai , mujhe laga tha I know but after election I am not too sure, meri family mere gaon waale loves bjp because sach mein improvement hua hai but ab nayi nayi baatein bhi nikal rahi so 🤷

Maybe they also don't know the ground reality of these immigrants that's why they think jaise wo rah rahe hai vaise sab 🤔🤔 I don't know sometimes they do talk stupid though 😅

Edited by RamAayeHain - 3 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Still don't understand UP people voting for SP. Rather could have voted for Congress or BSP if they didn't wanted to Vote for BJP.

https://x.com/SaffronSunanda/status/1799137756456821229

I thought the same, inc ko hi vote kar dete 8500 waali baat thi to, sp 🙄

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I thought the same, inc ko hi vote kar dete 8500 waali baat thi to, sp 🙄

Exactly

Wahi

SP ko nahi karna tha.

Akhilesh said Swati per assault is not important and they have better things to talk about.

They could have ignored the matter but talking like this

Idk kya socha logo ne while voting for them.