Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

From my own experience the word Brahmin is enough for people to not help the poor boy. I personally experienced such bias and bullying.

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

these r the kind of people who need crowdfunding or help. But instead BW duds will help violent anarchy sympathisers who r fully capable to work if they keep their dysfunctional mind under control
https://x.com/Shubham_fd/status/1799066211126505653

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

‘Rocking’ last couple of days smiley36 oh man what a thriller and my emotions just going into ebb and flow.. but heaved a sigh of relief today with the NDA Hum Saath Saath Hai power play smiley15! I have so much to say..kahan se shuru karu smiley22 ok whatever letsss gooo..

• BJP suffered because of its arrogance and also because Modijee’s campaign this time was boring and same old same old..I was shocked that why is he not talking about all the good work they have done smiley22 same old Parivar Waad and jumlabaazi..like someone needs to change his speeches..(but man I loved what I saw of Modijee today when he decimated the pseudo celebrations one minute at a time ..this is vintage Modi and I’m glad to see him back finally..maybe he himself got bored of no drama in politics and is feeling rejuvenated with a whole new challenge smiley36)
  • Also Congress IT cell >>> BJP IT cell..now dare anyone call us WhatsApp university followers because bhaisahab khatakat ho gaya polampol..fire B.J.P. IT cell and get someone who can counter fake narratives immediately..also heard there were deepfake videos circulated by Yadav-Gandhi crew..
  • Sigh caste politics still works..smiley6and I’m just laughing at sickulars celebrating beacons of democracy..UP is now the new elites and hopefully they won’t abuse them as gawaar cowbelters..in future as well :)) smiley32 I would have still understood if they pressed NOTA..but SPsmiley11
  • Sab side Hato..we have found a new gorgeous SS Rajamouli hero in Parliament..aka CHIRAG PASWANsmiley43 Maybe BJP can train him as the next successor..smiley16
  • Kangu smiley37 I don’t like her at all..but atleast we have some pretty and stylish faces this time smiley16 maybe you’ll might like Smriti..but I couldn’t take one more minute of her being extra and over dramatic and annoying..and screaming like a banshee so I’m happy to see her go.:
  • Nitish Kumar smiley36 hell bent on proving he won’t U-Turnsmiley36 I guess he will definitely get railway..lets see what else..
  • Baba made a boo-boo like literally one day after winning 99 seats..I hope someone tells him that the market crashed because they were spooked with him being the potential PM for 2 minutes smiley37 and maybe he can recoup those losses smiley37
  • Im so excited smiley36 because honestly the zing was missing in politics and the thriller starts in 3…2..1smiley36 ofcourse my own entertainment can’t be at the expense of the nation so I hope BJP safeguards and plasters itself and gets majority on its own somehow by the end of this year ..lets see it Mota Bhai can pull a rabbit out of the hat
  • Maldives President is invited for the oath taking? WHYsmiley22
Edited by MaxMayfield - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Anybody thinks RaGa’s hundred visits abroad and Soros has anything to do with the meddling in elections? Western Media celebrated as if elections happened in their country. Facist, autocratic, dictatorial, controversial Hindu nationalist leader articles featured like every other day in the newspapers in UK..and Telegraph and all celebrated with a front page headline on Indian elections..LOL..smiley22also are we finally going to get an upgrade in democracy index smiley22

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Anybody thinks RaGa’s hundred visits abroad and Soros has anything to do with the meddling in elections? Western Media celebrated as if elections happened in their country. Facist, autocratic, dictatorial, controversial Hindu nationalist leader articles featured like every other day in the newspapers in UK..and Telegraph and all celebrated with a front page headline on Indian elections..LOL..smiley22also are we finally going to get an upgrade in democracy index smiley22

smiley36 i think India should create, patent and publish Hypocrisy, Sanctimonious, Woke, Phony Indices... and return the favor to the liberandu wokes.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Netherlands Ka PM bhi 2 din Ka mehmaan hai Dutch logon KO ek Saal baad lagega unke PM racist hai economy Nahi sudhaara aur leke aao Kisi aur pappu ya pammi KO yahi chalthi hai Europe mein, it's a gone case 😆😂

From what I have seen, they have had enough. He has made super strong statements on this and people are with them (it’s a coalition govt and they all agree)

He is for sure not gonna flip if you hear him.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Ab aakhein kholni hi padengi option kya hai 😅

And India ke so called liberals which are not actually liberals jab immigrants ko support karte hai I just feel amused, like hum log abhi humare normal citizens ko saare resources provide nahi kar paa rahe, immigrants ko accessibility dena to our resources kaha se logical baat hai 😅

B - yup suna tha, felt very impressed smiley36

sach bolnaaa. Isn’t it like when people jump in and claim to be from UP like you and speak crap. Bas heeen hain.

They learning the hard way or hopefully they actually learn for the long term. Aur they won’t stop “prescribing” what they want India to do, but with likes of Jaishankaf and Modi, they have learnt to hear back with a firm no.

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bahut pakao hai tu!!! Chal Khalistani hi sahi, atleast I'm not a gawaar.smiley36

Chal bahut ho gayi yeh bakwaas....tere saath itni conversation karke mere IQ ne suicide kar Liya hai. Lots of fun conversating with dimwits, par itna hi.

@Bolded

Mein pakao hu par you had lots of fun conversating with a dimwit like me???

I can undersfand your fruatration...Itna bokhla gaye ho ki kuch samaz hi nahi aa raha kya feel kar rahe ho. Jhoot pakde jane pe aisa hi hota haismiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]