Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Yes, exit polls are not infallible. They may provide some valuable insights but they are subject to too many sampling errors. I have no idea how they would assign the weighting when predicting.

Global problem. They never predicted Trump winning primary and then winning first term. 🤣🤣.

Arnab jumped around 9.01 am .. and called it for NdA and said exit polls bang on. He is v ruffled at the moment tho 🤣🤣.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Regardless. NDA will need to introspect a lot despite likely victory. Appeasement of all may not be working as well as they think …even here i have seen complaints on that approach. Strictly from an election perspective.

Personally I think they have a moral obligation for sabkaaa saath sabkaaa vikas and peaceful coexistence as central govt …

They are mainly getting H votes. High time they start keeping it's vote bank at priority instead of that sabka saath vikas vishwas bs.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Dance karna ho kar le, boxing na kare bas smiley36

found him. He is on India today. He is visibly happy. As his channel showing NDA at 288 at the moment.

Moonks thumbnail

Dua to yeah hain that they win…. . But landslide ? What do you know that we don’t know Moonks?

I don't know anything but acc to ECI website, NDA is crossing 300
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They are mainly getting H votes. High time they start keeping it's vote bank at priority instead of that sabka saath vikas vishwas bs.

That's not an issue. Issue is the appeasement and not walking the talk on poll promises out of cowardice. Citizens are sick of illegal infiltrators and the dispensation for not booting them out.
Edited by Wistfulness - 3 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

As the voting phases are progressing indi seats have started declining.

From 230 at one time they are at 222 now. Hope this downfall continues till the end.

The thing which angers me most is the fact that when people were saying how they will demolish Ram Temple as soon as Congress comes in power but Congress did not give any assurance regarding this and people actually went to vote for this cause
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana Ranaut leading smiley36

the meltdown it will cause on bwf if she actually wins smiley37

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

UP: obviously there are several factors at play ias to why BJP is not doing well. I suspect that the invitations to VIPs on the Prana Pratishtha day, giving them preference over the locals, didn’t sit right with a lot of folks. I will never know.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

That's not an issue. Issue is the appeasement and not walking the talk on poll promises out of cowardice. Citizens are sick of illegal infiltrators and the dispensation for not booting them out.

But that’s exactly my point.

Their core is unhappy with what you said.

The “independants” feel the opposite.

So it’s cutting into their votes from both sides.

Hence politics needs them to be strong on their positions to protect the core politically. That’s what Trump does. Trump won’t ever lose his core tho it becomes highly polarized overall

Moonks thumbnail

Regardless. NDA will need to introspect a lot despite likely victory. Appeasement of all may not be working as well as they think …even here i have seen complaints on that approach. Strictly from an election perspective.

Personally I think they have a moral obligation for sabkaaa saath sabkaaa vikas and peaceful coexistence as central govt …

They really need to introspect, but the role of Congress paid SM is a huge factor, BJP need to up their game in this field