Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I feel she will better than her.

I hope she doesn't stoop to that level.

Unless she shares her login with a billionaire in exchange for luxury items and money, she will be better than Moitra.
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

LMAO! A court case was fought between two parties. Stop acting like other side is something problematic when it's only referring to the second claimant that denied the existence of temple. Faltu meltdown!

You don't speak for every Hindu either. So, get off that high horse. Most Hindus wanted a temple and it was visible in streets across the country and the donations. A temple constructed using donation money doesn't cancel either development or peace...Hindus want both. Moreover, stop equating a religious site with deep significance with extremism. That shows the bigotry you're accusing others of. smiley8

India withstood hatred and extremism because its culture is rooted in Hinduism. Period.

Indias culture is rooted in peaceful Hinduism which coexists with all other religion. Not the modern version being spread by some extremist parties and it's cults. Don't pretend that NDA leaders were not making open threat to other religions. The modern cult wants Hinduism to be a copy of other extremist religions and destroy the original idea of Hinduism.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

I just saw a news and they saying its fluctuating? So BJP’s win is still not confirmed haan? Modi ji aane wale hai ki nahi still not confirmed

Bjp is single larget party but didn't got majority

They did got majority with their alliance partners, who are not much bharosemand.

&

Alliance govt can ever do big things.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

I love how you generalize entire religion of millions and then act victim. The perfect example of how bigotry works.

What other side are you talking about? We are all Indians. People like you want to divide my country into millions of other sides. Just like British did..just like Pakistani ISI. India has always been strongest when United. People have only conquered us when we fight over religion, or caste or languages.

I am a Hindu. You don't speak for every Hindu. Most Hindus don't want temple and extremism, we want development and peace. There has been a rise of extremism in my country, but my country is a strong, ancient country who have withstood people spreading hatred and extremism for thousands of years. But we always conquered that, people who tried to divide us have always lost, Indians are incredibly patient but that doesn't mean Indians are weak. In the end extremism is always defeated in my country.

If we as a country is not divided —

why do we have separate laws for different religions?

We don’t even have same laws for all citizens. What United are you talking about?

933142 thumbnail

In hindsight, maybe ModiJi shouldn't have given so many interviews. Really difficult to take him seriously after those smiley36

933142 thumbnail

Hindus in UP don't vote for BJP. Wow, Hindus so secular.

Muslims in UP didn't vote for BJP. Wow, Muslims so communal.

Waah. Kya logic hai smiley36

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have a genuine question, why is creating division based on religion called being communal and distorting the idea and secular fabric of India but creating divisions based on language and caste is called strategy and social justice?

Shouldn't both be considered destruction of civil society? Why is one so much worse than the other according to some?

Matlab har fault line pe division create kardo be it state, language or caste, but it's okay. Aag lag jaye, civil war ho jaye, development ruk jaye, it's okay. Religion is where ppl draw the line and declare the others communal smiley8

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I won't get into who thinks who is what hindu

But looks like they like the guy who talks about eradication of Sanatan.

@bold- In TN, for the vast majority, the word Sanatan is again associated with the Northern version of Hinduism, which again takes us back to my original point (UC, Hindi, Veg)

They'll reject anything that they feel is strongly associated with those criteria.

You might not want to get into it, but everything you see in TN roughly comes down to it. Not saying it's good or bad, just the way it is. Any new political party wanting to make inroads needs to disassociate from the three if the local populace is to identify with them.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Thank you Ram ji for giving subuddhi to ayoddha vasismiley27

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Indias culture is rooted in peaceful Hinduism which coexists with all other religion. Not the modern version being spread by some extremist parties and it's cults. Don't pretend that NDA leaders were not making open threat to other religions. The modern cult wants Hinduism to be a copy of other extremist religions and destroy the original idea of Hinduism.

Obviously

Hindus marte raho, bezat hote raho

Yeh Hinduism hain secular Hindus ke liye.

How dare BJP asked them to have self respect and not take blame of terrorism and other shit they never do

How dare Hindus try to respect their own fate. They need to keep getting insulted and feel inferior as they are made to feel since long.

Funny thing it has actually been only BJP who actually followed secularism and did for everyone still called names.

But wait Hindus agar chup chaap bakwas na jhele toh woh Hinduism nahi hain.

Good smiley20