Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

UP specifically is shockingly at present.

Maharashtra ka to shayad exit polls me bhi utna achha nahi tha.

my family in Maharashtra did think it would be not good like exit polls. Let’s see.

In the meantime Rajdeep is surely animated. What tv Chanel is he on ?

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

my family in Maharashtra did think it would be not good like exit polls. Let’s see.

In the meantime Rajdeep is surely animated. What tv Chanel is he on ?

No idea on where Rajdeep is, but he must be orgasming and jumping with joy smiley36

Moonks thumbnail

YT India, meddled big time in this election, they deliberately removed and banned BJP and it supporters videos, this is the age of SM and Congress played really dirty, yesterday, Indian Intelligence Agencies arrested 17 YT employees.

Moonks thumbnail

Till now only 2 rounds of voting done. There are total 21 rounds. So a lot can happen during those.

Wait

waiting for BJP's landslide victory🤞
95027 thumbnail

No idea on where Rajdeep is, but he must be orgasming and jumping with joy smiley36

Darn. I have no idea what to channel who is on. 🤣🤣🤣. I want to see his live telecast for a little bit. Will he do the dance he did in some state election ? 🤣🤣.

seems like we get to see Pappu comedy show for another 5 years. Regardless

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Dua to yeah hain that they win…. . But landslide ? What do you know that we don’t know Moonks?

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes, exit polls are not infallible. They may provide some valuable insights but they are subject to too many sampling errors. I have no idea how they would assign the weighting when predicting.

NathuPaapi thumbnail

As the voting phases are progressing indi seats have started declining.

From 230 at one time they are at 222 now. Hope this downfall continues till the end.

Edited by NathuPaapi - 3 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Darn. I have no idea what to channel who is on. 🤣🤣🤣. I want to see his live telecast for a little bit. Will he do the dance he did in some state election ? 🤣🤣.

seems like we get to see Pappu comedy show for another 5 years. Regardless

Dance karna ho kar le, boxing na kare bas smiley36

95027 thumbnail

YT India, meddled big time in this election, they deliberately removed and banned BJP and it supporters videos, this is the age of SM and Congress played really dirty, yesterday, Indian Intelligence Agencies arrested 17 YT employees.

Regardless. NDA will need to introspect a lot despite likely victory. Appeasement of all may not be working as well as they think …even here i have seen complaints on that approach. Strictly from an election perspective.

Personally I think they have a moral obligation for sabkaaa saath sabkaaa vikas and peaceful coexistence as central govt …