Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

my kooschan has always been how is meritocracy not the norm. Govt needs to provide resources over time to reduce reservations. Not increase it. They go hand in hand. But to ask for more than 50%. Someone got into a prestigious institute scoring a zero this year.

But he. According to some  I am apparently promoting hate with my meritocratic views here today. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Greed for votes trumps merit.

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Let's see this morning Nitish is already seen on board with Tejaswi in Bihar. IMO closer to the Assembly elections Nitish would join mahayuthi with RJD, congress and try to clean sweep the state. Nitish would be happy being the deputy PM(he's been offered that already) Tejaswi being Bihar CM and BJP will be left blank. For being pro-hindu and pro-reforms they get boycotted by the 2nd majority community voting the congress èn Massè, also the freebie culture beneficiaries may also be ready to vote for taka tak money schemes.

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I think Nitish himself don't trust himself. 

Iska bharosa nahi hain 5 saal mein kitni baar badal jae. 

5 yrs is a long period

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

News channels are circus with the bogus experts and loudmouth banshees screeching. I stopped watching long ago. smiley36

Specially republic Bharatsmiley37

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

modi is on record saying “criticism is vital for democracy”. He doesn’t mind it. Why should we. Ofc the hate is something he shrugs off despite it being against law is not right. But criticism is fair. 

Israel stood by us when they supplied us much needed equipment when China was acting at border btw. We are natural allies and best part. They love us. 

If you go to Haridwar now. You will see many there :). They love it here and come to vacation there. You will think you are in Europe when you visit that place now and compare it to before. 

agree with first line..nindak niyare rakhiye

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haan bhai. I don’t get the God jokes on him. He is a human and will make mistakes. Manipur was huge one. 

I still think he is best suited to lead India. I have never recd an answer from anyone on an alternative and why that alternative is better. If I get one. I will gladly switch if someone is better. Just like I was a fan of Manmohan as RBI governor and realized he sucked as PM. 

my support is earned. Unlike some folks who support on basis of religion alone. 

Bold - same 💯💯💯💯💯

Maine to is term mein bhi bahut si cheezon ke liye criticize kiya hai govt ko 

Nobody is God yaar, jin bhagwan ne manushya roop mein avtaar liya wo bhi criticize hue just because wo insaano ke beech insaan hai and agar itne logo ke liye responsibility li hai to fulfill karna padega 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

https://x.com/hermanprit/status/1798005552662159493?s=19

This gentleman is being subtle about the demographic change and the influx of illegals infiltrators. It's a nationwide problem and deserves attention.

According to Mamta and all

Modi and Shah from Gujarat are outsiders 

But Yusuf from Gujarat is apna. 

It is bad before Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary lost who has been there since forever. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Indian news panels are the worst bhai. They talk over each other. Speak in rapid speed ..who the hell listens? Got to be polite. Member talk over one other and speak with speed that someone can actually listen and grasp.  250 words a minute doesn’t get message across. It’s just noise. So I only watch economic news. Only for elections I am watching regular Indian news channels smiley37

Exactly indian news channel are worse. Not at all reliablesmiley36. Sirf cat fights chalta haismiley37. And you know one of the bengali channel abp ananda showed fake storm to scare people for the upcoming stormsmiley3. For publicity the length some people stoop to 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

People posting Adnani stock decrease with sense of pride. 

Let me state this openly. The minute markets realized that NDA is at risk for forming the government the market collapsed. So many stocks hitting lower circuit. This explains that market knows that INDIA bloc will be the worst thing to happen to India. And NDA (BJP) is the only right choice for India at the moment. 

Yes voters gave them a reality check but markets have clearly indicated what this means for India yesterday. Rahul the amazing Nobel laureate of economics ofc points to Adani as if that matters. 

oops zyaadaa Sach bol deeya. 

let the attacks and labels begin. 

well..I bought Adani ports yday and today its giving me returns😛

Palak2812 thumbnail

Indian news panels are the worst bhai. They talk over each other. Speak in rapid speed ..who the hell listens? Got to be polite. Member talk over one other and speak with speed that someone can actually listen and grasp.  250 words a minute doesn’t get message across. It’s just noise. So I only watch economic news. Only for elections I am watching regular Indian news channels smiley37

That's why I only watch CNBC 

It is a business channel but raat ko 8 PM Neeraj Bajpayee aata hain he is Anchor and is into Business but dude always comes prepared for Political debates, talks aaram se and never let's others to do chillam chilli and koyi bhi faltu bolta hain toh mast pyaar se bajata hain.

Best thing, I rarely see Supriya on his show.