Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I don’t like his style at all. I only loved how his interview with Rahul resulted in Rahul,never giving an interview again.

I was only watching till I found other channels. smiley37 And Republic was complete chaos to watch btw.

Republic as a Channel needs to tone down

Bohot cheekhte hain

Waha saare reporters ka same haal hain

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

The only reason why I can't call Modi the best. Yes he is definitely better than everyone and till now there's no better leader than him in party. But due to this I can't call Modi the best. But sadly we all know that politics is filled with dirt. It's people like modi who proves themselves and gets love from everyone

Haan bhai. I don’t get the God jokes on him. He is a human and will make mistakes. Manipur was huge one.

I still think he is best suited to lead India. I have never recd an answer from anyone on an alternative and why that alternative is better. If I get one. I will gladly switch if someone is better. Just like I was a fan of Manmohan as RBI governor and realized he sucked as PM.

my support is earned. Unlike some folks who support on basis of religion alone.

Palak2812 thumbnail

And the reporters are fabuloussmiley36. Ye log har jagah jake chaos machate hai and jaise hi police ne kuch kiya mahayudh chalu. "Larki ko hath lagaya","hath kaise lagaya??", etc. I thought I was watching bigg bosssmiley37

Why you think Bigg Boss and faltu news gets views bcoz India loves faltu drama and cheekhna smiley36

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

You think in hate for Modi they even care about facts?

Market always do well when BJP gets good seats.

Market sky rocketed after Exit Poll but crashed after actual result.

ofc they don’t. We all know that. Sitting in caves on a computer makes them out of touch with reality. So I thought I will educate. smiley37

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don’t like his style at all. I only loved how his interview with Rahul resulted in Rahul,never giving an interview again.

I was only watching till I found other channels. smiley37 And Republic was complete chaos to watch btw.

News channels are circus with the bogus experts and loudmouth banshees screeching. I stopped watching long ago. smiley36
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Him and Kangana were harrased by Congress and Shiv Sena.

Arnab getting arrest, ill treated and Kangana ka office ya kuch bhi tod diya tha.

So inn dono ki toh personal problem hain Shiv Sena and Congress se.

Personal problems thik hai but what was the need of using ssr's suicide for their publicity and make the death a circus?? From that day I have a strong grudge against media. What happened?? Media house apni life masti mein jee rahe hai. Kangana and bollywood wale bhi masti mein reh rahe hai. Who got harmed?? Poor ssr. Even after death he was not spared
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://x.com/hermanprit/status/1798005552662159493?s=19

This gentleman is being subtle about the demographic change and the influx of illegals infiltrators. It's a nationwide problem and deserves attention.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

People posting Adnani stock decrease with sense of pride.

Let me state this openly. The minute markets realized that NDA is at risk for forming the government the market collapsed. So many stocks hitting lower circuit. This explains that market knows that INDIA bloc will be the worst thing to happen to India. And NDA (BJP) is the only right choice for India at the moment.

Yes voters gave them a reality check but markets have clearly indicated what this means for India yesterday. Rahul the amazing Nobel laureate of economics ofc points to Adani as if that matters.

oops zyaadaa Sach bol deeya.

let the attacks and labels begin.

That was the funniest conclusion you can draw 🤣🤣🤣

Bhai adani stocks mein kitne logo ne paise lagaye, the minute nda numbers lessen pura stock market crash hua

And log exit polls ka reason dete hai

Exit polls mei agar indi ka sahi numbers estimate hota to us din se hi Market bad performance deta

As govt ki schemes and investment pe based hota hai company ka stock

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Why you think Bigg Boss and faltu news gets views bcoz India loves faltu drama and cheekhna smiley36

Truesmiley36

Word Count: 1

95027 thumbnail

And the reporters are fabuloussmiley36. Ye log har jagah jake chaos machate hai and jaise hi police ne kuch kiya mahayudh chalu. "Larki ko hath lagaya","hath kaise lagaya??", etc. I thought I was watching bigg bosssmiley37

Indian news panels are the worst bhai. They talk over each other. Speak in rapid speed ..who the hell listens? Got to be polite. Member talk over one other and speak with speed that someone can actually listen and grasp. 250 words a minute doesn’t get message across. It’s just noise. So I only watch economic news. Only for elections I am watching regular Indian news channels smiley37