Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Alizeh is she and she's feroze's ex wife

Ohh but it's not co-actor job to see her pictures, they do their part and get paid for their part. Company can throw or keep employee so it's companies job to investigate.

Btw if company gets clue, they sack them but media industry filled with clown bosses.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I think you can make your own personal choice not to view the work of an actor you feel violated a moral you stand on but you can’t always expect the entire industry or other viewers to also stand on that with you .

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I think you can make your own personal choice not to view the work of an actor you feel violated a moral you stand on but you can’t always expect the entire industry or other viewers to also stand on that with you .

That's correct it's happening in India too and America i remember the flash and Aquaman controversy everyone demanded for the removal for Ezra Miller and Amber Heard but they aren't removed as WB is obsessed with them

personally i can't separate art from artists.. but there's a degree of the people i boycott...

i have never watched Woody Allen or Polanski movies (except for Repulsion but i did not know who had directed it when i watched it)..I would not ever join F45 because of Mark Wahlberg, I can't watch anything with Kevin Spacey anymore...etc etc

i hate Morrissey's dissent into right wing activism but I still listen to The Smiths...

I try to boycott Turkish products and trips or anything that supports their economy as much as possible..

there are some causes i care strongly about and try to do the best i can to support/boycott anything that aligns my values..but i don't judge others for not caring what i care about because there are issues and things i am apathetic about that others care strongly about...

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago

Defends on the case/matter. If someone is criminal then yes they need to be canceled so others do take lesson from it.