Lee206 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

hello guys,

after seeing writer ruined the serial with immorality and spineless male lead I want to write something of my own on Abhira'smove on from the poddar and spineless man armaan so I am thinking to introduce parth samanthan as new lead for abhira

but i never done any fanfiction work on india forums please give me idea to start with all suggestion are welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lee206

hello guys,

after seeing writer ruined the serial with immorality and spineless male lead I want to write something of my own on Abhira'smove on from the poddar and spineless man armaan so I am thinking to introduce parth samanthan as new lead for abhira

but i never done any fanfiction work on india forums please give me idea to start with all suggestion are welcome

1. Poddar firm will go under investigation due to forgery of divorce papers. During this time some more misdeeds of their firm, mainly by Phuphasa will get revealed.

2. Poddar family will get humiliated for treating their DIL unfairly and making their son marry another women while he is still married.

3. Dadisa will request Abhira to stay back as their DIL and help save their family's reputation. However, Abhira won't agree. Instead she would request the judge to expedite the divorce. So she will get divorce in 15 days.

4. She will continue working as a wedding planner to gather more money for her resort. She will also be able to rent a decent and safe apartment for herself.

5. Rohit should come back and tell the truth about Ruhaan's past relationship. Ruhi would be asked to move out of the poddar's house. Armaan will stay quite. Everyone will get angry on her and Armaan. Ruhi will go to goyenka house and learn their house has been mortgaged.

6. Abhira will meet the new guy during a wedding planing event. He is the brother of the bride. He also has a lawyer firm. During a case discussion he will get impressed by Abhira's intelligence and knowledge of law. When he learn Abhira is a lawyer, he will ask her to work with him part time.

7. Abhira will help Manish financially. She will help him find a rental place and also pay for rent. Later Manish will learn she is his grand grand daughter. He will feel proud of the way Akshara raised her daughter. He will repent not contacting both earlier. Ruhi will also repent and regret everything she did in the past.

Edited by free_willy - 4 months ago
Lee206 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the ideas soon I will write the os or soon this topic as I can't see armaan in positive light now

Originally posted by: free_willy

1. Poddar firm will go under investigation due to forgery of divorce papers. During this time some more misdeeds of their firm, mainly by Phuphasa will get revealed.

2. Poddar family will get humiliated for treating their DIL unfairly and making their son marry another women while he is still married.

3. Dadisa will request Abhira to stay back as their DIL and help save their family's reputation. However, Abhira won't agree. Instead she would request the judge to expedite the divorce. So she will get divorce in 15 days.

4. She will continue working as a wedding planner to gather more money for her resort. She will also be able to rent a decent and safe apartment for herself.

5. Rohit should come back and tell the truth about Ruhaan's past relationship. Ruhi would be asked to move out of the poddar's house. Armaan will stay quite. Everyone will get angry on her and Armaan. Ruhi will go to goyenka house and learn their house has been mortgaged.

6. Abhira will meet the new guy during a wedding planing event. He is the brother of the bride. He also has a lawyer firm. During a case discussion he will get impressed by Abhira's intelligence and knowledge of law. When he learn Abhira is a lawyer, he will ask her to work with him part time.

7. Abhira will help Manish financially. She will help him find a rental place and also pay for rent. Later Manish will learn she is his grand grand daughter. He will feel proud of the way Akshara raised her daughter. He will repent not contacting both earlier. Ruhi will also repent and regret everything she did in the past.

Makers take idea from this...you are so used to stealing people ideas from here..pls do from this..

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Abhira's payback Goenka / Poddar family is long due.

Don’t reunite with Armaan please, he is scum.

She should live free and happy from them, she should not change regarding old ancient values. Just to please them and to fit in.

Strong Abhira just like Maya from Beyhadh.

smiley27

Edited by Milalal27 - 4 months ago
Lee206 thumbnail

It's superb idea I lived the Maya's character of behadh, so I hope I can write upto your expectations