Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well my only hope is that the cvs are not blocked & they can read this thread.

They probably are for daring to torture you know who..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lost post leap remake hai without the surrogacy. Kyunki next gen ke liye bachche chahiye 2…

no ..we don’t want Ruhi and Armaan ever married. Let them rather follow Gen 1 of rishta…where the couple stays together but face numerous family issues.
Edited by Indira1211 - 3 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lost post leap remake hai without the surrogacy. Kyunki next gen ke liye bachche chahiye 2…

I wonder what show Gen 5 will be based on? I’m guessing SAAkK/Mohor as Lost 2 was a remake of that.

Or they could copy the story of Saathiya Gen 2 for added toxicity originality..

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I wonder what show Gen 5 will be based on? I’m guessing SAAkK/Mohor as Lost 2 was a remake of that.

Or they could copy the story of Saathiya Gen 2 for added toxicity originality..

They should merge all of them and play one track from one show and then another track from other show.😍

And in the middle of all of it, the trademark ghoomer of yrkkh.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no ..we don’t want Ruhi and Armaan ever married. Let them rather follow Gen 1 of rishta…where the couple stays together but face numerous family issues.

no ruhi and Armaan won’t get married. Thats not happening here. But gen 1 of Rishta is something the channel does not follow anymore. So it will be a big miracle if that happens.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Posted: 2 days ago

no ruhi and Armaan won’t get married. Thats not happening here. But gen 1 of Rishta is something the channel does not follow anymore. So it will be a big miracle if that happens.

yeah true..happy days of rishta is history now.
Posted: 2 days ago

thank god I can’t process ArRu getting married in future after the KKK stunt and Ar bade bade dialogues in mandir🙄