Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well my only hope is that the cvs are not blocked & they can read this thread.

IF itna bada nahi hai ki main CVs aaye yaha.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

Ek Aur scene add kar Len??

Rohit losing cases left right center… clients requesting abhira to fight their cases… Vidya ruhi Kaveri Sanjay… all seeing this… jal bhun kar rakh…😃😃 armasn looking at her proudly!! Abd sbhira thanking her mom.. abd saying.. v r close to the sapna v saw… cannot go to Supreme Court as armaan is here… but WILL START OUR LAW FIRM SHARNA AND SHARMA SOON!!!! And dadi ke paamv take jameen nikal jaati hai😃😃😃😃

That will be superb maybe Manish can sell some stuff which he had kept for Akshara .. and dig out contacts .. so that Abhira can set up practice in Supreme Court

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Post maker be like

Can't see

Can't see

Not related to my post

Can't see

Can't see

Not related to my post

Can't see smiley36 so on

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am more irritated with Vidya right now .. and lost post leap was copied in gen 3

So I have thought of a wonderful plot .. Vidya and Kaveri need to be punished right now

Bechare fufasa ka haq le liye

So after cake fiasco where Armaan n Abhira are scolded and they fight ..bla bla bla

Then Ruhi pregnancy news is given

Armaan abd Abhira have a miraculous change of heart .. and then start painting Rohit Ruhi room so that arrival of new baby to impress dear Vidya Papi

Amavasya wali Vidya is not amused .. she tells them to stay away Budi nazar 🧿 types

Anyways again a short leap of 3-4 months happens .. and piddar firm gets a prestigious award

Dadisa wants Armaan and Abhira to go get the award .. she presents them a brand new car

When Armaan and Abhira are about to go .. Vidya does tandav .. and says Rohit and Ruhi should represent the firm as they are the actual waaris and they are also carrying the next lineage .. bla bla bla

Armaan and Abhira as usual listening to Ma Ma . Inspite of Rohit not wanting to go and Ruhi too feeling awkward agrees to go ..

But what they don’t know that fufasa has tampered the breaks .. the car has a massive accident on the way

Rohit dies immediately.. ruhi survives critically and is put in icu .

Doctor ask the main question who to save Ma or baccha . Abhira keeps on requesting save Ruhi .. but Vidya and Kaveri don’t listen to her and save the baccha ..So Ru Ro both die and Ruhi ka kid survives

Then MG asks for justice for Ruhi .. and Abhira fights his case

No Ruhi won’t be dying anytime soon..and in rishta..the legacy heroines have their own babies ..for the legacy to continue. And gen 3 of rishta was nothing like ghum 1 post leap. The lead couple divorced and the heroine remarried and moved on..whereas in ghum 1 .it was assumed Sai and vinu are dead..and Savi was a surprise for everyone.. So that’s why they can show ghum 1 post leap story ..maybe a little altered version here..abhira assumed dead..but she’s alive and pregnant..this happened In gen 2 rishta. But I didn’t like both those tracks of ghum 1 and gen 2 of Sai and naira assumed dead. So I hope we don’t see that here. I hope they keep,abhimaan together..they can have problems…but just let them.stay together 🙏
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What if they bring in Abhira's college crush now? He should have a step mother who married his father after his mother's death. She should be Shivani, and unlike Vidya she never differentiated between kids. She can have a daughter with her husband, which gives Armaan a sister.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I hope they keep,abhimaan together..they can have problems…but just let them.stay together 🙏

I hope that too. Atleast some time saath mei rahe. See RS ne uske flagship show Anupamaa ko tak nahi chhoda when it came to separation toh yaha toh not possible. But atleast they can show good scenes.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

Read about kabhi mrin kabhi tum… planning to watch that as soon as I get a chance….

Any other pak drama that’s good?

Pata nahi. Don't watch p drama regularly Chanced upon this.

While watching I too felt they should tbring this track , now they r dragging it too much though but better than watching the crap they r showing in ristha.

As usual Abhira will be blamed for anything that happens in that pagal house so Armaan should follow her leaving everything. So they can show how they both struggle settling in the new place ,searching for work, and in the mean time Phufa can make Poddar firm into Bhansal’s as Rohit is nikamaa. And AA can set up their own firm ,settle well and loser poddar’s will realise the value of AA.

The way that evil VV is treating V Abhira is beyond disgusting and cruel ,just because she can’t have a baby. Se r happily inviting and waiting for WD but this time I don’t think anyone dying anytime soon. And V’s shrap will go ultra on her and her son.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Pata nahi. Don't watch p drama regularly Chanced upon this.

Watch Aik Sitam aur - it’s no where near KMKT(this one’s just brilliant so far ) but it has a plot similar to Yrkkh in which the son is a huuuuuuuge mama’s boy yet the way he stands for his wife is just 😍😍🔥🔥 he loves them both but will not tolerate one berating the other for a second even .👌🏼👌🏼

I absolutely loved how they showed how he stood by his wife in that show- there was lot of toxic drama there too , and then some episodes in the middle where he doesn’t support his wife enough and also mistrusts her a bit but it’s shown in an acceptable way - it won’t get on your nerves like Armaan does right now.

How I wish our writers would write a bit more realistically and with some sense of social awareness and responsibility when handling serious topics like adoption, infertility ,divorce etc

These can be extremely triggering and can push people into serious depression. It’s not a movie that you finish in 3 hrs and get affected but also forget quickly. These are churned out day after day after day for months together - it’s a serious mental threat to people who have gone through stuff or are going through things …

Edited by checky88 - 3 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well my only hope is that the cvs are not blocked & they can read this thread.

this has to be the best comment I’ve ever read smiley37