Posted: 1 months ago

Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

I need a small favor. I haven't watched *Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai* since July 8th, and I don't think I'll be catching up anytime soon. One of the reasons is that I've been finding it a bit boring lately, and I'm planning to tune back in only when the story progresses significantly or when a major twist occurs. Right now, the wedding track is ongoing.

So, I have a small request for all the brothers and sisters who are still watching the show. If there have been any new songs related to Kaira generation up until now, could you please mention the episode numbers to me? And if in the future, any new songs from YRKKH Generation 2, whether related to Abhira or Armaan, or during any family function, come up, please inform me. It’s a humble request. Please, please, please!

I'm particularly interested in songs like "Ek Duje Ke Hatho Ki Lakeeron," "Yeh Rishta" (the original song), "Son Chiriya," "Ehsaas Tera Jagata Hai," "Oh More Saiyan," "Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dorr," and many more from the Kaira era. I just want to watch these songs without having to go through the entire episode or show. So, if you know about any such episodes, please let me know the episode numbers, and I'll find those scenes.

Thank you so much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

I need a small favor. I haven't watched *Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai* since July 8th, and I don't think I'll be catching up anytime soon. One of the reasons is that I've been finding it a bit boring lately, and I'm planning to tune back in only when the story progresses significantly or when a major twist occurs. Right now, the wedding track is ongoing.

So, I have a small request for all the brothers and sisters who are still watching the show. If there have been any new songs related to Kaira generation up until now, could you please mention the episode numbers to me? And if in the future, any new songs from YRKKH Generation 2, whether related to Abhira or Armaan, or during any family function, come up, please inform me. It’s a humble request. Please, please, please!

I'm particularly interested in songs like "Ek Duje Ke Hatho Ki Lakeeron," "Yeh Rishta" (the original song), "Son Chiriya," "Ehsaas Tera Jagata Hai," "Oh More Saiyan," "Dil Se Bandhi Ek Dorr," and many more from the Kaira era. I just want to watch these songs without having to go through the entire episode or show. So, if you know about any such episodes, please let me know the episode numbers, and I'll find those scenes.

Thank you so much!

Spotify Premium agar paisa na ho then

mod spotify from chrome

bro I need to watch that particular scene and I can't tolerate full episode,so I asked,I already listened all generation 2 songs through Spotify,as well youtube,but I thought of watching also.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

bro I need to watch that particular scene and I can't tolerate full episode,so I asked,I already listened all generation 2 songs through Spotify,as well youtube,but I thought of watching also.

ohh ok i dont know

exact

Edited by tellytalks - 1 months ago

Thank you bro,Waise aap episode number bata do,Hotstar se mein us episode mein woh scene dhundh lunga.