Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

The trio should work together again. Bilal had chemistry with both Ushna & Azeka in Bala. We got very less of Bilal & Azeka even when they were paired together in two shows smiley19. The heart wants to see more of them.

Bilal looked the best in Bala & Dunk. I however prefer his look in IM more. The full beard look made him look so manly smiley42

I couldn't stand nigar's wig in bala and hated her which means ushna was great in that role but Idc much for either of them to see them opp him. I would rather he works with fresh pairings or others. I did like him and Azekah in Dunk.

I can see why you are obsessed with IM now 😆

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I couldn't stand nigar's wig in bala and hated her which means ushna was great in that role but Idc much for either of them to see them opp him. I would rather he works with fresh pairings or others. I did like him and Azekah in Dunk.

I can see why you are obsessed with IM now 😆

They probably made her wear that wig because she was going to cut her hair later. They could've just used it for that scene only.

I don't care about Bilal's pairings much except Sajal may be, he has had chemistry with every costar. I'm in for fresh pairings as well.

Before getting into husn parast mode I was fascinated by how he switched between the two characters. I was intrigued by the character Shahmeer. There was a mystery surrounding him. For the larger part of the show I wasn't sure whether he had a FB inside him or was he just acting.

Sajal Aly

This is his real self, lazy & uninterested smiley36

Haha totally..he also posted his bday pic, that too probably an old shot..ab ye banda eid pic dalhina de smiley37

Sajal Aly

They probably made her wear that wig because she was going to cut her hair later. They could've just used it for that scene only.

I don't care about Bilal's pairings much except Sajal may be, he has had chemistry with every costar. I'm in for fresh pairings as well.

Before getting into husn parast mode I was fascinated by how he switched between the two characters. I was intrigued by the character Shahmeer. There was a mystery surrounding him. For the larger part of the show I wasn't sure whether he had a FB inside him or was he just acting.

IA..they could have just made her wear a wig for that scene only..

True...he can create chemistry even with Nargis khala toh aur koi coactor kya cheese hai smiley37

He and Sajal works so well only cause they are the only ones of equal caliber and cause of their off screen bonding...smiley42

IM could have been a decent watch if only it had better execution but Bilal did complete justice to both Fazal and Shahmeer and definitely deserves an award for it I would say...smiley20

Sajal Aly

Did you guys his telefilm with Kubra?..I don't think they had much screen space but I liked them too...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8MujPOIPXw/?igsh=dHlsbHU2azk0MHpn

Haha totally..he also posted his bday pic, that too probably an old shot..ab ye banda eid pic dalhina de smiley37

Ediva also posted his shoot a day before Eid na so he's grateful to them & didn't feel like posting a seperate pic smiley36

IA..they could have just made her wear a wig for that scene only..

True...he can create chemistry even with Nargis khala toh aur koi coactor kya cheese hai smiley37

He and Sajal works so well only cause they are the only ones of equal caliber and cause of their off screen bonding...smiley42

IM could have been a decent watch if only it had better execution but Bilal did complete justice to both Fazal and Shahmeer and definitely deserves an award for it I would say...smiley20

Narmeer should have sailed. It was one sided only smiley19. Nargis damadzoned him.

True. That's how with Sajal their scenes come of so well. They do most of their acting with eyes only.

IM's writing got diluted with addition of meaningless scenes. Rind cut some important scenes & the scenes following them lost their essence.

Did you guys his telefilm with Kubra?..I don't think they had much screen space but I liked them too...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8MujPOIPXw/?igsh=dHlsbHU2azk0MHpn

They were in the same frame for 3 scenes only but they looked so beautiful together.