meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Waise to I rarely enjoy love triangles because most of them are so typical you know.. smiley36

The first one will be difficult for me to watch unless sajal is playing a double role. Don't mind the 2nd one but I would like Billal-Ayeza pairing before they both quit the industry.smiley36

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Waise to I rarely enjoy love triangles because most of them are so typical you know.. smiley36

The first one will be difficult for me to watch unless sajal is playing a double role. Don't mind the 2nd one but I would like Billal-Ayeza pairing before they both quit the industry.smiley36

I don't know why casting agencies are sleeping on Bilal & Ayeza pair. Just imagine the beauty they'll bring onscreen smiley42. Acting tou baad ki baat hai smiley36

With Bilal & Sajal even if they don't work together for a while we have enough scenes to cherish smiley42

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

I don't know why casting agencies are sleeping on Bilal & Ayeza pair. Just imagine the beauty they'll bring onscreen smiley42. Acting tou baad ki baat hai smiley36

With Bilal & Sajal even if they don't work together for a while we have enough scenes to cherish smiley42

True...I hope we get their manifestation soon. Hamari aur Bilal, sabki wish puri ho jayegi smiley36

Bilal Sajal, I love that they don't overexpose cause Bilal said following Rang Reza, they got lots of offers but they waited for sth good...smiley17

True...I hope we get their manifestation soon. Hamari aur Bilal, sabki wish puri ho jayegi smiley36

Bilal Sajal, I love that they don't overexpose cause Bilal said following Rang Reza, they got lots of offers but they waited for sth good...smiley17

Aameen 🤲

Yes this way their hype remains intact. They've worked in three projects together & still people don't seem to get enough of their chemistry smiley27

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Aameen 🤲

Yes this way their hype remains intact. They've worked in three projects together & still people don't seem to get enough of their chemistry smiley27

Yes, they are definitely well loved and well deserved. I think why I enjoy their work is that they both complement each other well, both are natural actors, no one does any overacting and both have good script choices so it is a delight to watch them...smiley1

Yes, they are definitely well loved and well deserved. I think why I enjoy their work is that they both complement each other well, both are natural actors, no one does any overacting and both have good script choices so it is a delight to watch them...smiley1

The comfort level also comes from their offscreen camaraderie. The scenes just flow perfectly when they are together in a frame.